Author Topic: Mauraders Airsoft = SUCKS  (Read 22738 times)

Offline TheStenGun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2007, 11:33:51 PM »
Wow, even my wife finds this soap opera interesting, and she has no interest whatsoever in airsoft.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by TheStenGun »

Offline Uchiha Itachi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2007, 11:35:36 PM »
Vince I only posted that because I honestly felt betrayed by them which I know others do as well.

I don't want to "spread hate and fear" I just want people know their plans via first hand knowlede. Which STOPS hate and fear through understanding of what they want and do. If thats how people act towards the real truth then maybe they should.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 11:36:11 PM by Uchiha Itachi »

Offline seanm028

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »
Quote from: "A Maurader"
Its better to let them keep on playing their little war games in the middle of nowhere for free! (you get what you pay...nothing) with no real object, except never surrender never call your hits, no tactics, except for shoot, for God's sake keep shooting, oh no my 3000 round mag just went empty!!!!, no team work, no safety, except for Tom Cruise sun glasses, looking at my front teef, I've got no front teef , no regard for minors, as under 18 means you still have your brain cells because you haven't drank or smoked them away, no concept of mil-sim, except for dressing up like Rambo or whatever the latest fashion of tiger stripes is, no sense of capitalism, because I'm broke no one else is allowed to started a business and Ford should just give their car away cause it only has $300 of metal in it, no vision, because I grew up in a sad little town, and no one can go anywhere, do nothing with their life, even if they went to college for both a Bachelors and Masters Degree, spend 70 hours working in the fab to earn just enough money to buy a 40 acre property, that he may just use to play on and create something bigger, better, than anything currently available, instead of renting some one elses paintball field for $800 a month that he will never see again.

Well I'd say that about sums us up perfectly, don't you think?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by seanm028 »

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2007, 11:40:11 PM »
Oh, worthy of it's own post, they're going to make all the buildings with like, three walls.

Claim : it looks wartorn and awesome!

Reality : it looks great and tax free on paper!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline Ghostsequel

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2007, 12:49:29 AM »
I wonder how long it'll be until the location of the  'Island' is public knowledge.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ghostsequel »

Offline dxh

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2007, 01:00:14 AM »
I wonder how long it'll be until the location of the 'Island' is public knowledge.

hmm.. I'll have to remember to look through some of the aerial photography I have access to come July.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by dxh »
: [dxh] | saguaro.tango.6

Ez Dakit Euskaraz

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2007, 12:28:00 PM »
P. S. Hope this answers all your questions, and if it doesn't I frankly don't give a s*** (directed towards those "BB" wannabe's). Its my land, my MySpace page, my blog, mine all of it mine!!!!!

Annual Passes and Membership maybe purchased now from Mike...

I never considered the Marauders as devious people themselves. They were just mislead. The marauders became a tool for one and only one person and that is evident here. It was never about developing a team, it was about one person making a dime on his way to buying his land, building his field so that he can charge all those who he used along the way. Yeah, old news yet again for the second time, what a concept. Good luck playing on your land with the only regulars you’ll ever have, vermin and snakes.

There are right ways to go about it, but you will never know how to do that. Funny how someone had to make a new account so they could try to hide while they say something to Vince.  Try being a man what do you have to hide?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline HavHav

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2007, 12:38:32 PM »
People are idiots. This is rediculous. Everything is turning to a paintball attitude fairly quickly.

Having an airsoft themed day-care isnt helping either.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by HavHav »

Offline GUNFIGHTER6

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2007, 03:17:34 PM »
You know quite frankly I'm not opposed to a commercial airsoft field.  It does have some merits, i.e. having a designated area to play without fear of outside interuption.  However, you wouldn't pay in advance for a pass to any other type of recreational area, that wasn't even built yet.  You know part of being an entrepreneur is assuming the risk of opening a business.  You can not seriously expect the general public to shell out money for a product or service they haven't even seen.  Also this notion of having to be reccomended by current members, what a bunch of shit.  What if I don't personally know any of the marauders?  How then do I become a member or pass holder. Basically what they want is an airsoft version of a country club.  Sorry sir members only, you don't have enough class to play here.  

Also I have a feeling that since they want to incorporate law enforcement, and military training into their game plan, that they intend to use pass holders and team members as opfor canon fodder.  I personally will not pay for the privilege of being a target, while the organizer charges a fee to those getting the training.  Seems to me that if your going to be used as a punching bag you ought to get paid for it, or at the very least be able to do it for free.  

Additionally, if I pay for the privellege of playing airsoft somewhere, I reseve the right to discuss that fact with anyone I damn well please, and that includes the location.  What about those of us with spouses?  Are we not supposed to tell our wives where we are going on a saturday or sunday morning?  Good luck with that!

All in all the marauder leadership has come up with a brilliantly stupid plan that shows little promise of beneficial results.  They have become that selfish little kid that doesn't want to share.  They use one isolated incident of vandalism to declare all of the members of the airsoft community in the state a bunch of theives.  Well good luck to you pal!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by GUNFIGHTER6 »

1st Special Operations Rapid Deployment Company - Airsoft Team

Offline MrT

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2007, 03:55:14 PM »
I don't have to hide to comment to vince. My name is Ryan Marshall and I'm a Marauder. You guys are soooo right. Mike is super greedy. Because of Mikes evil greed, I am poor and live in a box. Please send me money and guns. And also send me nice gear. I'm also a fan of high quality sushi, so don't be shy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by MrT »

Offline MrT

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2007, 04:17:06 PM »
I would sincerely like to apologise for my previous reaction to this topic. I have seen the light and am renouncing my Marauder status to attempt to make peace between myself and the great folks of AA. I have done some research and found that what many of you are saying is very true. Originally Marauders were founded to help younger kids find a safe place to play. But then I guess Mike decided to make it his and take over for his own benifit. I will be 18 in a month and I would like to try and come out and show you guys that I am not an immature minor like the rest of my cheater comrades on the Marauder team. Their games are merely used to exploit children. This "island" project is rediculous and stupid. And Mike just shot himself. Also I would like to play with you guys in LC. Please sponsor me. I know that Doc was my meal ticket, but since he's gone I can't get food. Also Mike Chisum was an awesome guy and came out to every game. And annual passes are not worth it and are gay. And I really like going to organized games like I've never seen at AA games 'cuz I've never been to one. Maybe you guys can invite me to one of your slumber parties too? Please? And we can share our pictures of crying babies so that we never post the same one twice. In conclusion, Marauders are super gay like, and AA is uber leet. So now you guys now how amazingly mature I am compared to some other Marauders who are greedy.

P.S. I do accept wasabi.

P.S.S. This is not directed at all AA members. Some of them are nice guys.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by MrT »

Offline mini-support

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2007, 04:52:07 PM »
rmarshall = MrT.....MrT = rmarshall  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by mini-support »
Lyle
AirsoftAddicts.com

"It\'s time to let Old Painless out of the bag"....

Offline GUNFIGHTER6

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2007, 05:03:38 PM »
Well MrT, since you are obiviously so unhappy with this forum, and so mature, perhaps you could refrain from your bithcing and whinning about AA and go post on the Marauders forum.  Oppps I forgot they don't have one.  They haven't gotten enough memberships to afford one.  

Of course all of us non-marauders are going to be so sorry once never never land (the island) is complete.  Perhaps they can engage peter pan to cut the ribbon at the grand opening.  Now don't forget your super secret squirel marauders decoder ring.  If you don't have one you can't get in.  Lions and tigers and airsoft oh my!  Where do I sign up.  

For those of you who are a little slower than others the above remarks were sarcastic in nature.  Thank you for choosing AA for all of your forum reading needs.  We know that when it comes to forums you have a choice and we appreciate your attendance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by GUNFIGHTER6 »

1st Special Operations Rapid Deployment Company - Airsoft Team

Offline Ares

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/gtm2000
(No subject)
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »
so i entirely missed this thread. read it for the first time today, all 8 pages of it.

the only good thing the marauders gave me was an intro to the sport. i went to a game or two when they used "splatter ranch" in north scottsdale. i used a glock 18, wore a black t shirt and black pants, used a full paintball mask, and carried my extra mags in a paintball hauler i sewed in different ways.

that was over a year ago

then i grew up, found AA, got better weapons, better gear, and joined a serious team who led me to the light side of the force.

I did attend marauders games after that, only because they were on weekends when i was in scottsdale and there were no other game going on....and for some reason, at those marauders games, my kill count was unusually high....I wonder why....

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ares »

Offline Dust2Dust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
(No subject)
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2007, 11:33:43 PM »
Quote from: "MrT"
Quote from: "mini-support"
rmarshall = MrT.....MrT = rmarshall  :roll:

That would be a very true statement. Mistah T pities the fool. He also probably pities me for wasting my time on this forum. Thanks Mr. T!!! Knowing is half the battle. Which means half of you have already lost half the battle. I assure you we will have much fun at the new field and we will drink lots of wine with Micheal Jackson. Then we may forget specific details, but it's all good in the end because we aren't AA. Yay!

Ryan, seriously man, I know you're smarter than that.  I played alongside you many times, and know you're not a complete douchebag.  I don't understand why you post crap like this on here.  You're not someone who'd I'd picture to be a forum troll.  You weren't immature, you were honorable, always called your hits, and no one ever had a problem with you.  

Now, you come on here, hide behind some fake identity when you already had an account on here, and talk shit?  I hate forums, because on forums everyone is a tough guy.  You hide behind a computer screen.  You need to pull your head out of your ass, and stop posting stupid shit like what you already have.  It makes you look far less intelligent than you are.  And I know you're not a dumbfuck like you've proven yourself to be on this forum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Dust2Dust »