Author Topic: Public request for my account to be deleted  (Read 4473 times)

Offline Lasivian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
Public request for my account to be deleted
« on: April 12, 2007, 08:04:14 AM »
Why? Several reasons.

#1 I'm tired of the attitudes, people around here seem to just want to play airsoft so they can try and be in charge. They break the rules or don't enforce them, then when something goes wrong they just point fingers and bitch.

#2 Everyone is more interested in trying to act like "MR. Tough Guy" instead of being a meaningful human being. It's like an elementary school playground "You're a fag!", "NO! You're a fag!" Grow up people.

#3 My GF has refused to play. I'm sure alot of you don't care, but she attended 2 games, and in her words "I can go to daycare if I want to be around children, it's a hell of alot cheaper".

#4 I'm heading to Washington state anyway, so there's little reason to be tempted to enter into any further pointless arguments here.

There have been a few of you that it's been fun to be around, it's just highly unfortunate that you are in the extreme minority.

To the first mod that finds this post, please delete all replies and lock it, seeing as I cannot prevent replies.

Thank you
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Lasivian »

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Public request for my account to be deleted
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 08:32:34 AM »
*edit*
nm... best of luck
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Kileyhaz »
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn\'t thinking"

Offline PHX COBRA

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 09:54:41 AM »
k bye
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by PHX COBRA »

Offline Nil8r

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 11:51:33 AM »
Heh. So long.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Nil8r »

Offline dxh

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 12:39:56 PM »
Quote from: "Lasivian"
Why? Several reasons.

#1 I'm tired of the attitudes, people around here seem to just want to play airsoft so they can try and be in charge. They break the rules or don't enforce them, then when something goes wrong they just point fingers and bitch.

#2 Everyone is more interested in trying to act like "MR. Tough Guy" instead of being a meaningful human being. It's like an elementary school playground "You're a fag!", "NO! You're a fag!" Grow up people.

#3 My GF has refused to play. I'm sure alot of you don't care, but she attended 2 games, and in her words "I can go to daycare if I want to be around children, it's a hell of alot cheaper".

#4 I'm heading to Washington state anyway, so there's little reason to be tempted to enter into any further pointless arguments here.

There have been a few of you that it's been fun to be around, it's just highly unfortunate that you are in the extreme minority.

To the first mod that finds this post, please delete all replies and lock it, seeing as I cannot prevent replies.

Thank you

I agree with most of your points, but this hobby _is_ essentially a bunch of guys playing dress-up and shooting each other with toy guns.  I don't think too many people come to a game expecting wine, cheese, and a discussion of the contributions of Friedrich Nietzsche to Existentialism.  Not that I'd mind, of course, but there's a time and place for everything.  Airsoft games are a time for play.  That's why they're called "games."

As far as Washington state goes, I wouldn't expect an Ecotopia.  Having enough WoW addicts to make the game the state sport isn't a guaranteed indication of enlightenment.

In any case, best of luck to you in the Cascadia Republic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by dxh »
: [dxh] | saguaro.tango.6

Ez Dakit Euskaraz

Offline Dust2Dust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 02:36:24 PM »
WHAT!?!?!? There's no more wine and cheese?!  *snaps guns in half*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Dust2Dust »

Offline deathbydanish

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 03:31:33 PM »
Hmmm you should have fun up in Washington, I know there's a group that runs games out there from the border near Oregon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by deathbydanish »
Saguaro Airsoft Team

The quietest move is the most efficient one.

Offline dxh

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 04:18:49 PM »
And of course, let us not forget the abundance and easy access to Jones Soda: http://www.jonessoda.com/files/pure-cane-sugar.php

Ez Dakit Euskaraz

Offline gixser13

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 04:41:28 PM »
We need more love! Everybody gather around. GROUP HUG

Lasivian, You failed to break the inner circle. After your 500th post you will level up and become Super Secret squirrels level 1 and Vince gives you the secret decoder ring of Zen

Oh well

Goodluck
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by gixser13 »

Offline Farslayer

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 07:40:27 PM »
Sorry it turned out to be such a negative experience for you.  We've all had our share.  Like me for instance....always having to deal with Gixser and his smart ass comments about shit that doesn't ever really make any sense on any forum.  :roll:

Oh, and daycare is A LOT more expensive and there is always some kid who chokes on hot dog or something....which really only happens if we play overnighters and someone gets drunk and whips out Kiabasa....*cough*Mikey*cough.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Farslayer »
Benn

Offline Ares

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/gtm2000
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 08:43:55 PM »
WAHHH!!! WWWAAHHH i dont wanna play this game!! I'm not your friend anymore  :-({|=
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ares »

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 10:34:42 PM »
Why? Several reasons.

Thank you

just fyi: I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely shit yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the shit that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and shit but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this shit for real
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline dxh

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 10:45:13 PM »
Has Lasivian proposed he would act like he-man in front of a lion?

Ez Dakit Euskaraz

Offline Kurn

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 03:22:40 PM »

Thank you

Why wasn't this a PM/email to a Mod?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Kurn »
Not dead yet.

Offline Panzer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 04:24:14 PM »
Quote from: "Kurn"

Thank you

Why wasn't this a PM/email to a Mod?

Because lonely people with no friends can’t create drama via a PM with the hope of people posting that they will miss Lasivian.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Panzer »
Panzer

\"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.\"