Author Topic: Public request for my account to be deleted  (Read 4472 times)

Offline Maidrowl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Public request for my account to be deleted
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 04:56:55 PM »
Quote from: "Panzer"
Quote from: "Kurn"
Quote from: "Lasivian"
To the first mod that finds this post, please delete all replies and lock it, seeing as I cannot prevent replies.

Thank you

Why wasn't this a PM/email to a Mod?

Because lonely people with no friends can’t create drama via a PM with the hope of people posting that they will miss Lasivian.

I feel I must agree with Panzer. Very similar to the way people say theat they want to harm/kill themsleves rather than just doing it. Its all for attention purposes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Maidrowl »

Offline Lasivian

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 11:18:16 PM »
Quote from: "Kurn"
To the first mod that finds this post, please delete all replies and lock it, seeing as I cannot prevent replies.

Thank you

Why wasn't this a PM/email to a Mod?

It was, twice.

To Airsofter1 and to Paco, but as we see, nothing happened.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Lasivian »

Offline HavHav

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 11:53:57 PM »
Leave.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by HavHav »

Offline BLKKROW89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 08:24:49 AM »
Why? Several reasons.

#1 I'm tired of the attitudes, people around here seem to just want to play airsoft so they can try and be in charge. They break the rules or don't enforce them, then when something goes wrong they just point fingers and bitch.

#2 Everyone is more interested in trying to act like "MR. Tough Guy" instead of being a meaningful human being. It's like an elementary school playground "You're a fag!", "NO! You're a fag!" Grow up people.

#3 My GF has refused to play. I'm sure alot of you don't care, but she attended 2 games, and in her words "I can go to daycare if I want to be around children, it's a hell of alot cheaper".

#4 I'm heading to Washington state anyway, so there's little reason to be tempted to enter into any further pointless arguments here.

There have been a few of you that it's been fun to be around, it's just highly unfortunate that you are in the extreme minority.

Thank you

Just by you posting this creates a problem as you are being a hypocrite. Not only are you doing exactly what you hate but you prove to everyone that your maturity level is around a kid. I know you have never met me or practically anyone here. But im just disgusted by your maturity level.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by BLKKROW89 »

Offline andyhinds

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 01:47:16 PM »
For those of you that haven't met Lasivian

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by andyhinds »

Offline Kilo11

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/Darklighterstheory
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 03:04:43 PM »
Not only that but you continue to post here after requesting that your account be deleated, why not just never return to this website or let your account time out? because then you couldnt spool up any drama on your way out, thats why.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Kilo11 »
Quote from: \"Pheonix 797\"

Anywho, good luck and remember Airsoft is about safety and integrity. If you make us look bad we hunt you  \":lol:\"

1st Squad, Marines, Allied Forces, Op Bulldog II

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 07:16:44 AM »
Lasivian,

Let me start off by saying that I'm sorry you have decided to leave.  

Now, let's all be honest here.  

I don't think airsoft was ever really for you.  Whatever ideas you had of what airsoft, or more specifically AA, was, I don't think they were entirely realized.  There's nothing wrong with that.  

Your lady won't come to anymore games.  That's fine.  But, what was she really expecting?  Again, I think her expectations were inaccurate.  I mean, we dress up and shoot each other with BB guns.  I'm afraid the perverse prose of Vince in between skirmishes is as philosophical as we get here in AA.  She wasn't expecting daycare, but was she really expecting a Deepak Chopra seminar?  

We have to be realistic here and admit that you added more on the forums here than you actually went to games.  Most of us do that, no problem.  My point is that you seem to have witnessed plenty of the bad, but never seemed to attend any national events with regularity.  The same events that airsofters such as myself consider the meat and potatoes of our hobby.  

We are a rude, crude crowd, and a thick skin is highly recommended.  I hate to think you've taken offense to some of the rubbish we've spouted during your time here.  

Lastly, if you want to leave, all you have to do is...
...leave.  

We're not going to delete your account.

No one is going to remove all your old posts.

If you don't want to read posts here anymore, you no one is making you.

But understand that it's likely none of the Mods really want to take the time to remove all the old posts just because our internet forum left a bad taste in your mouth.

Best of luck up north.  Maybe you can find another group of airsofters up there with whom you can take more pleasure in associating with.

Take care!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline woody

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Funny
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 08:43:13 AM »
This entire exchange is major entertainment. Lasivian unknowingly pushed a lot of buttons. My compliments to Benn and Christian for your civil thoughts but they were, in my opinion largely undeserved. We play Airsoft because it's about a bunch of males having fun doing male stuff. How that simple point got lost on this guy is a mystery. But his exit is noteable to say the least.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by woody »

Offline MRSTU

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 07:12:36 PM »
Quote from: "andyhinds"
For those of you that haven't met Lasivian

wow
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by MRSTU »

Offline Native_Airsoft

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2007, 04:22:09 PM »
I think you're right, people on here can be really asses. Whatever. That's life.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Native_Airsoft »

Offline TheStenGun

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 04:45:14 PM »
So you come on here, make a bunch of posts of the same information, then call people on here asses. Who the hell are you?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by TheStenGun »

Offline deathbydanish

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 07:39:23 PM »
Quote from: "TheStenGun"
So you come on here, make a bunch of posts of the same information, then call people on here asses. Who the hell are you?

He was expecting some kind of discussion on the precepts of existentialism...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by deathbydanish »
Saguaro Airsoft Team

The quietest move is the most efficient one.

Offline jrcoyote10

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 10:31:09 PM »
the guys fusterated i really dont blame his there are many assholes on this website probally 85% now dont go and get all pissed at me for saying that the assholes no who they are if you are 1 of the guys who arent then im not talking about you....but you guys dont welcome outsiders very great...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by jrcoyote10 »

Offline Ares

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/gtm2000
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2007, 10:38:09 PM »
NOOO!! NOT A REVIVAL!!! #-o
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ares »

Offline jrcoyote10

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2007, 10:48:51 PM »
Quote from: "TheStenGun"

no we come here wanting to find some pretty chill people to play airsoft with and maybe get into an airsofting crowd... and you guys all act like dicks and we get pissed off and become dicks back... thats how i see it and sorry if we post the same post as somebody did last week...were new we werent on here last week to see that i look at the front page and see if theres anything and if theres not i start a discussion... if it doesnt intrest you, you DONT have to write anything seriously get over yourselfs you arent that cool
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by jrcoyote10 »