Author Topic: Public request for my account to be deleted  (Read 4474 times)

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2007, 11:31:16 PM »
^

Vince, you want to take that one?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by XavierMace »

Offline Maidrowl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2007, 11:53:24 PM »
^   :roll:  I honestly think that the youth these days(and I realize that technically I can be categorized as such, but COME ON!!!) are losing their intelligence and communication abilities due to some sort of radiation from the hole in the Ozone. It has to be something like that. Either that or all the new moronic posts are coming from the same person that is signing up a bunch of times. Id like to believe that, rather than losing faith in humanity completely.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Maidrowl »

Offline TheStenGun

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2007, 11:57:30 PM »
TheStenGun wrote:
So you come on here, make a bunch of posts of the same information, then call people on here asses. Who the hell are you?

no we come here wanting to find some pretty chill people to play airsoft with and maybe get into an airsofting crowd... and you guys all act like dicks and we get pissed off and become dicks back... thats how i see it and sorry if we post the same post as somebody did last week...were new we werent on here last week to see that i look at the front page and see if theres anything and if theres not i start a discussion... if it doesnt intrest you, you DONT have to write anything seriously get over yourselfs you arent that cool

First, that message was not for you, and I am fine with the guy that it WAS addressed to. Second, I don't know or really care who you are. Third, good luck with your new airsoft team, really.

PS I have now decided, just now, that I don't like YOU. So in the future don't ever ask me for any favors. I am totally serious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by TheStenGun »

Offline Ares

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/gtm2000
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 12:23:56 AM »
Quote from: "jrcoyote10"
no we come here wanting to find some pretty chill people to play airsoft with and maybe get into an airsofting crowd... and you guys all act like dicks and we get pissed off and become dicks back... thats how i see it and sorry if we post the same post as somebody did last week...were new we werent on here last week to see that i look at the front page and see if theres anything and if theres not i start a discussion... if it doesnt intrest you, you DONT have to write anything seriously get over yourselfs you arent that cool

No, and neither are YOU. I can't stand when 13, 14, 15 year olds come on here and act like big shots, almost demanding immediate respect and quick foegiveness when you do stupid things.

TO ALL YOUNG GUNS WHO ARE FRESH TO THE FORUM

The thing about this community, is that it has its long standing members and teams and groups and so on. The last 4 or 5 kids below the age of 16 come on here, brand new to the forum, and act like they're the hottest thing since sliced bread, and the arrogance to try to seat themselves above people who have been here, paid their dues, and EARNED their place in the community.

I even met one of my little brothers friends, age 14, who said he wanted to join the forum. I warned him not to assert himself as a badass or else he'd catch hell from the people who are of age and have been in the community for a while. He relplied "Oh, well, I'm probably better than most of them anyway, so it doesn't matter." I just about blew a head gasket, at the arrogance of this little punk who failed to realize that there are people here who have been doing this since before he could pick up a rifle. (not to mention those who have served our country and then took up airsoft) and he has the balls to say that!?!? I felt the same way when someone called Doc "jealous" and told him to change his diaper. You DO NOT say that to someone who is older than you, and certainly not to someone who defended you, and the rest of this nation!!

Bottom line, you come HERE, and you humble yourself, and show the people who answer your newbie questions, and invite you to games, some RESPECT!

Ok... now that I've calmed down, I'd like to add, about the "newbie question" comment. I'm honestly happy to help people out with anything that I can. I love to help, questions are ok, one needs to be set on the right track, as I once needed. Just be humble, and show some respect, and people won't drop bombs on you all the time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ares »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 08:50:49 AM »
jrcoyote,
Know your crowd.

You're a little out of your lane here, as the entire discussion was regarding one individual.

That's enough from this topic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »