Author Topic: Galexy MP5 PDW ?  (Read 1592 times)

Offline BATMAN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Galexy MP5 PDW ?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 01:54:33 PM »
Wow.  You read way too far into that.  I didn't insult you, and I didn't put any words in your mouth.  I corrected your statement, expounded on a fact, and stated my opinion.  That's all.  Anyway, this is unrelated to the topic.  Go Chinese copies!
-BATMAN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GthePRican

• Private
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/reefs
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008, 11:24:37 PM »
well I like it and it was only 89 bucks on sale from airsoft.com. So I guess I got my money's worth.
I did have a problem with the battery charger, it melted when I charged my battery and airsplat.com sent me a new battery and charger, so I got 2 batteries now which I can't complain with. So can anyone show me a tb that I can put on the AEG?
Also is there any local shops that sell something better then spring or ak47 aes's around gilbert/chandler? I've seen one store that carried a few aeg's and a buttload of spring handguns. And is the aeg handguns? I haven't seen one.

Offline BoltActionRob

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 08:14:22 AM »
Quote from: "GthePRican"
well I like it and it was only 89 bucks on sale from airsoft.com. So I guess I got my money's worth.
I did have a problem with the battery charger, it melted when I charged my battery and airsplat.com sent me a new battery and charger, so I got 2 batteries now which I can't complain with. So can anyone show me a tb that I can put on the AEG?
Also is there any local shops that sell something better then spring or ak47 aes's around gilbert/chandler? I've seen one store that carried a few aeg's and a buttload of spring handguns. And is the aeg handguns? I haven't seen one.

Year, they're called AEPs. There are only two hand guns that I know of if you don't count guns like the MP7.
Airsoftgi.com has the CM030 (Glock18) for $48.00.
However, I cannot recommend these, for they suck...
Just get a GBB pistol instead and you won't be disappointed.
Rules 1&2 of the internet... don\'t discuss /b/