Author Topic: APD Sauturday games  (Read 14942 times)

Offline Geist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: APD Sauturday games
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2008, 09:55:06 PM »
So it looks like this thread turned into a steaming pile of crap on the path of the tangent.

I may be behind on local news but I thought the APD field was closed for a while. If so, is it open again?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Bowser

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/bowser484
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2008, 10:29:46 PM »
Quote from: "Geist"
So it looks like this thread turned into a steaming pile of crap on the path of the tangent.

I may be behind on local news but I thought the APD field was closed for a while. If so, is it open again?

One of the guys at APD told me they have no clue when it will re-open again, but that was a few weeks ago.

Offline eggman998

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2008, 11:26:14 AM »
I was just in there last saturday and the guy I talked to also had no clue about when it was going to re-open.

Quote from: \"Polie\"
Just like underwear, you have those one pair of silk boxers with the frogs that just \'fits\' better than anything else and no matter what anyone says its whats best for you.

Offline irishman

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2008, 04:31:05 PM »
Dont listen to them guys I talked to a guy that just recently quite if you know who im talking about and I also talked to 3 other people and the field is not built up as much that they say it was, and they are hosting painball games at the moment, sorry not at the moment but for a while now. Numerous people say that apd is not wanting to do airsofting games right now. Not that I care im just letting you guys know, it doesnt matter anymore when it opens you all should know by now that the field for years since it opened is always closed at the end of the year, i dont care again like I said, apd simply said can go **** themselves for all i know. There is a store called gearbox in the promised land go to it now.

Offline Haymaker

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2008, 09:20:14 PM »
irishman you cant say shit like that they are tryin there hardest prob just a run of bad luck or something
I have one RULE everyone fights no one quits! You dont do your job i will kill you myself

Offline Nitro1

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2008, 10:24:24 PM »
Quote from: "irishman"
Dont listen to them guys I talked to a guy that just recently quite if you know who im talking about and I also talked to 3 other people and the field is not built up as much that they say it was, and they are hosting painball games at the moment, sorry not at the moment but for a while now. Numerous people say that apd is not wanting to do airsofting games right now. Not that I care im just letting you guys know, it doesnt matter anymore when it opens you all should know by now that the field for years since it opened is always closed at the end of the year, i dont care again like I said, apd simply said can go **** themselves for all i know. There is a store called gearbox in the promised land go to it now.

You are really showing your ass. Didn't anyone ever tell you if you don't have something good to say keep your mouth shut?! APD runs a business. It is and has been forking out alot of cash in a bad economy to get the field ready. They make more money hosting paintball games because there are alot more players showing up to play. Alot more than airsoft. If it was my business I would be doing that same thing. They will open for airsoft just be patient and keep your additude off of the forums.
Deal With It...

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2008, 08:58:20 AM »

So its a crime to make money now? they have to conform to your needs exactly no matter what the cost or else they are a horrible buisness and should all go "**** themselves"

You have to remember paintball is still WAY BIGGER than airsoft (they even have it on espn) and I'm guessing its more profitable for APD to just do paintball games than it is for both airsoft and paintball, and Nitro is right, if your not going to say anything nice, dont say anything at all.

and there are plenty of other games in arizona, rebel union has them every week, and its not that far away.

Offline CMattingly

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2008, 01:12:24 PM »
How big are the teams?

Offline chris

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »

wow, way to bash one of the few airsoft stores in Arizona...   ](*,)

\" Jon + ICS = WTF?!! \"
 Primary- CA M15a4 Secondary- CA G36C Backup- CA Mp5a4 Sidearm- KWA Glock 17

Offline irishman

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2009, 08:16:35 PM »
Fat santa I hope you really are fat and like to eat cheeseburgers in real life Because you wont be that hard of a target to miss, and chris yeah you are partly right about there being only a couple of good airsoft stores in arizona, but why go to one that sucks, it just makes perfect sense to go to another one that is cheaper and they know what the hell they are doing and matt at apd tries to fix my gun and my 18 year old friend figured out the problem  in litterly 2 seconds. Apd might be good for bbs or camo but there called arizona PAINTBALL depot for a good reason all the guys in there just sell airsoft stuff and want you to go in and get out,  apd are good for paintball and working with paintball things not for fixing and having good prices for airsoft items. Nuff said.

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2009, 08:56:31 PM »
^ no, im not fat.... I'm tired of hearing people bitch an complain becuase they dont like something, what makes you think we give 2shits if you dont like a store, if you dont like it no need to sound like a babling idiot, you said 'Not that I care im just letting you guys know" then " i dont care again' followed by "apd simply said can go **** themselves"... so you obviouslly do care....

And what is wrong with liking cheesburgers? Who doesn't I made myself a nice angus tonight with two slices of americain, a bit of lettuce on the side it was great.

Are you commit out to the 4 peaks game next Saturday? You should and see how easy of a target I am.

Offline Nitro1

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2009, 10:07:54 PM »
Fat santa I hope you really are fat and like to eat cheeseburgers in real life Because you wont be that hard of a target to miss, and chris yeah you are partly right about there being only a couple of good airsoft stores in arizona, but why go to one that sucks, it just makes perfect sense to go to another one that is cheaper and they know what the hell they are doing and matt at apd tries to fix my gun and my 18 year old friend figured out the problem  in litterly 2 seconds. Apd might be good for bbs or camo but there called arizona PAINTBALL depot for a good reason all the guys in there just sell airsoft stuff and want you to go in and get out,  apd are good for paintball and working with paintball things not for fixing and having good prices for airsoft items. Nuff said.

Irishman, you just had to post more crap.

Knowing what you have said here on the forums, do you think that anyone at Gearbox will respect you for what you are posting about APD? No, they know you are one bad mood away from doing the same thing to them. If you don't believe me ask them. The last thing anyone needs to do is hammer one of 2 sizable airsoft stores here in the valley in this economy. Think about what you are doing and the repercussions of your actions. I know who you are and you know who I am. Drop the BS...

Mod's please delete this entire thread.
Deal With It...

Offline I Slap Fat Kids

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2009, 10:14:51 PM »
I vote for cleaning up and locking.  This has some information (should they ever open again) that people ask way too often.  Its just too shit riddled for anybody to get anything good out of.

Why the hell do people keep arguing about garbage whenever somebody brings back an old topic? (not necroposting)
Replicas:

TM P90 red dot
SRC G36K with a CA AG-36
JG G36C
TM Hi-Capa M.R.P.
KJW MK II
WE HK 416
WE Hi-Capa Dragon
And a few friends\':

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2009, 10:50:44 PM »
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 11:00:33 PM by Exarach »
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Nitro1

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2009, 10:58:27 PM »
Quote from: "Exarach"

PERFECT!!!
Deal With It...