Author Topic: East Valley Airsoft  (Read 6603 times)

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: East Valley Airsoft
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »
Um ... an ADULT would have assumed that jumping a FENCE carries with it a certain level of TRESSPASSORY entry onto the land of another.

Since these KIDS are participating in an ADULT activity they are held to the same ADULT standard under the law.

SImple rule to follow:

If you don't own it its not yours.

If its not yours you must have PERMISSION to use it.

If you dont HAVE permission its definately a TRESSPASS and COULD be criminal.

Without beating a dead horse these "EVA" airsoft kids showed their true colors some time ago when they shat all over our front porch.

Frankly they are simply acting in a manner I expected them to act in - absofuckinglutely irresponsible.

Its nutmonkeys like these that force many of us into hidden forums and elite mentalities.  

Those that complain the most about the "elitism" of airsoft are the proximate cause of the "elitism" they complain of.

IMHAO
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 12:52:05 PM »
DOC

How do you know it was a member of EVA that shat on the porch???

Rob

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 01:02:55 PM »
So you just saw some place with a fence around it and said hey, lets go play there,  you do relalize we live in A MOTHERFUCKING DESERT There is shittons of land all around the place to play at and no one will give a flying shitt.....

I think Doc makes a very good point.

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 01:26:08 PM »
Fat santa

Nope the thought of "US'" living in a desert never crossed my mind!!!...but thanks for the sarcastic comments though, I really appreciated them!!  So now if you do not have anything nice to say in this thread please keep your comments to your self as this matter is already been addressed and taken care of!!

Rob

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 01:30:44 PM »
Because I fuckingsaidso .. but since you are acting like a leg and all here is some light reading for you...

http://www.airsoftarizona.com/forumbb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22392&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Quote from: "UXO_Rob"
DOC

How do you know it was a member of EVA that shat on the porch???

Rob

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »
Quote from: "UXO_Rob"
Fat santa

Nope the thought of "US'" living in a desert never crossed my mind!!!...but thanks for the sarcastic comments though, I really appreciated them!!  So now if you do not have anything nice to say in this thread please keep your comments to your self as this matter is already been addressed and taken care of!!

Rob

Offline Rogue Fox

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Lieutenant
  • 6CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »
After reading the topic that Doc linked to Im surprised any of the "EVA" guys show thier faces around here.

PS: Doc it sure woulda been entertaining to watch you beat the s*** outta him  :lol:

When the shit hits the fan, dont be in front of the fan.

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 01:59:13 PM »
All I did was call it.  After some pointed discussion with said child he modified his behavior as he should.  I don't go around "beating the shitt" out of people but I will call it like I see it and I will say it - here - there - in your face - anywhere.  Posers back down when you cockslap them.  That said - I bite too.  Its not just bark....

Rob should have 1)taken what I said as truth since he is of the same brotherhood and 2) checked out these assclowns a little more before he slid up next to them.

Quote from: "Rogue Fox"
After reading the topic that Doc linked to Im surprised any of the "EVA" guys show thier faces around here.

PS: Doc it sure woulda been entertaining to watch you beat the s*** outta him  :lol:

Offline **INFIDEL**

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 02:41:12 PM »
Quote from: "EVA_ALPHA"
Matches...of course..
i mean, sure if you want to go out to the desert and play just for kicks..go ahead.. but what we are trying to do is make this sport an official one. we want to organize the sport with the hopes of teams doing it not just for fun but for money. imagine.. you and your team of 5 / 10 / 15 go up against another for a prize of almost 2 grand.. that way your team can build a bank of cash to purchase new and up graded equipment.. because of the money up for grabs, it will make team train more and take the sport a little more seriously.. again, if you want to run in the desert and shoot at friends go for it. thats fun too! but with what we are trying to do.. you get to have the fun and make money for your team. there are rules and regs. that will need to be followed. all that is being worked out as we speak. but before we can finalize all the rules and regs. we need to get in contact with all heads of local teams asap. so please spread the word.

as for SSG. Bigness. he is an active member in the Army Resv. and just came back from 5 tours in Iraq and 7 years active duty in the United States Army. out of respect for him and his time in, i will let him speak for himself here when he gets a chance.  

thanks for the response.

EVA/ALPHA

Does this look and sound familar or am I having a woodstock moment,   {GB38}  I would bet we've been here already,I  may be wrong but I got one of those moments going on, Ah wait,,,,,  Jimi's on stage gotta go !!!
** VINI VEDE VECE **

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 03:13:37 PM »
Doc...  

thanks for the update... and you are right , we are of the same brotherhood... most people here have no idea what we are talking about...Sua Sponte!!!  , I do believe you but I was simply asking if it was in fact and EVA member that did the deed on the porch.  I was unaware of any issue until TODAY when it was brought up..sorry for the confusion..

Fat Santa...  I agree with your idea but it is YOU that should FUCK OFF!!! as you have no business in this conversation to start with...

To the rest of you....

EVA will show its face here as we are not bad people...we may have a few bad seeds but like any other organization, time will weed them out.... all we want is a fair chance to be apart of the Valley's Air soft Community.

Rob
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 06:15:23 PM by UXO_Rob »

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 05:51:46 PM »
You didn't hear about that? A bunch of your guys were putting shitt on peoples front porch, they left notes saying EVA as well. If I were you I would seriously look into this as it is a criminal offense, defacating on someones porch Is just wrong

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 06:14:23 PM »
Fat Santa

Hmm I wonder how hard it would of been for some unnamed , punk ass, kids (probably from this site)to go around and shit on peoples porches or vandalize shit or what ever else Y'ALL do and then Proclaim to be with EVA... ( NOT TO HARD!!!! especially seeing as EVA was recently in the spotlight with the whole " paintball/ 2k prize money" debate....WEll I did some research and found that all ACTIVE EVA Members are ADULTS...and  we do not currently have anyone under the age of 21 on our rosters ANYWHERE!!!!!  not at HQ, not at Aco and not at Bco... so unless you have solid proof (not hearsay) that EVA is doing this or has done this deed...once again Mr 18 y.o...STFU and stop spreading shit as it will come back to bite you in the ass...

Rob

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009, 06:33:57 PM »
dude, somebody literally shit on your porch? or is that like a figurative term... that is f-ed up, how the hell did they find out where you live? That would concern me.

as a side story (100% I shit you not) someone threw a bag of shit all over my Jeep once a while back. I called the cops because of other recent vandalism, shit on my Jeep was the last straw. The cop pulled up with a smile on his face and a slight chuckle as he said to me "Looks like somebody had a shitty day." Talk about an ice breaker, but I know how you feel.
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2009, 06:36:57 PM »
I never said you guys did it, just what I heard, and I trust that your people are mature and don't do that stuff, but seriously is someone e fuccking shirts on my porch ill rip there face off  with my bare hands.

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2009, 06:44:02 PM »
Fat Santa;

Spell Check goes along way on this site......

mi dos centovos

Rob