Author Topic: East Valley Airsoft  (Read 6604 times)

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: East Valley Airsoft
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2009, 07:35:00 PM »
Yeah, I'm on my iPhone at work posting right now so the spelling is bad. And even on my computer it usually is, I guess I'm just to hardcore to reread my stuff. And you can insult me better than going after my spelling.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline I Slap Fat Kids

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2009, 08:00:12 PM »
Quote from: "Ranger_Robby"
dude, somebody literally s*** on your porch? or is that like a figurative term....

I have the same question.  I thought it was just one of Doc's witty terms, but then UXO_Rob and Fat_Santa are making me think otherwise.  Some clarification, please?
Replicas:

TM P90 red dot
SRC G36K with a CA AG-36
JG G36C
TM Hi-Capa M.R.P.
KJW MK II
WE HK 416
WE Hi-Capa Dragon
And a few friends\':

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 08:10:21 PM »
I'm just messing with him... it was some metaphor doc used, I had some laughs though....

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2009, 01:23:22 AM »
Quote from: "UXO_Rob"
Fat Santa;

Spell Check goes along way on this site......

mi dos centovos

Rob
POR QUE amigo????? En espanol, es "centavos." Que es "centovos?" Es una nueva currencia? Un taco nuevo???? !Diga ME!
Necesita buscar por los palabras correctas amigo......
If your going to say a sarcastic spellcheck, don't misspell 1 of the ten words in your post.  ](*,)  
Donde esta mi lol?
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2009, 08:45:35 AM »
I agree... and I see where I misspelled a word but si se quiere ver que mis dos centavos es la palabra correcta seleccion.

Rob

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2009, 09:03:05 AM »
I hate to sounds like a hater, but can you keep it english please guys. I'm not knocking spanish, but it's just kind of annoying to try to read another language on here. another idea would be to take the fights and apologies to the PMs.
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2009, 09:45:58 AM »
Ranger Robby

What Bn/co,. did you do your time in and from when to when ???  "Its all in the grind" nice quote from Blackhawk Down...but moving forward I guess I missed the part in the forum rules section where it is stated that ALL postings needed to be made in ENGLISH...oh well I guess that's what I get for having to take ESL from the 1st grade on,  how stupid of me!!!!  Welcome to AMERICA right???....but I guess it would piss you off even more if I started talking in German, French, or Arabic since I am just about fluent in those languages as well.... but hey what do I know, I live in da land of da gansta where fo shizzle my nizzle is proper terminology for God knows what.

Rob

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2009, 10:01:54 AM »
I agree... and I see where I misspelled a word but si se quiere ver que mis dos centavos es la palabra correcta seleccion.

Rob
Don't worry bro, it was late, and I was just busting your chops. Nothing serious by it  :D
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2009, 10:23:28 AM »
No worry here ,  I figured you may have been bustin my chops as it was not said in a Sarcastic tone....hehehe

Rob

Offline corporalred

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/stealthislink
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2009, 10:32:58 AM »
"Those damn kids put a flaming bag of poo on our doorstep again....."

"He called the shit, poo!"
I\'ve touched that gun with my hand which had touched my penis. I hope you did not touch your mouth after touching that gun. That would mean your had put part of my penis in your mouth.

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2009, 11:29:46 AM »
He didn't - he isn't.

This forum does not restrict the use of certain terms in forum names unfortunately.  Therefore there are many kiddies and a few assclowns with "Ranger" "Seal" "Sniper" etc in some form contained in their forum name.  They don't realize in the world that would get you smoked.

Ranger Robby

What Bn/co,. did you do your time in and from when to when ???  "Its all in the grind" nice quote from Blackhawk Down...
Rob

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2009, 01:05:08 PM »
Quote from: "Doc Hollywood"
He didn't - he isn't.

This forum does not restrict the use of certain terms in forum names unfortunately.  Therefore there are many kiddies and a few assclowns with "Ranger" "Seal" "Sniper" etc in some form contained in their forum name.  They don't realize in the world that would get you smoked.

I had the name when I started here back before that mind set was even in effect. Before we seperated teams into camo patterns. infact it actually has to do with Ranger Smith from yogi bear, not army rangers. however Jason never made it possible to allow us to change our login names on here, even after the website redo. Call me crazy but I didnt want to restart my post count or joined on date so I've been stuck with it, since even before you got on here Doc. Man, I think I actually remember when you first got your CQB/R Doc and was raving about the Firing rate while waiting for the game to start (think we were in woodland) as you shoot at a tree or something. Mine still shot faster. lol damn I was a cocky bitch back then.
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2009, 01:22:28 PM »
Doc

roger that.... i wanna change my name to.............42R3VJ6M3Y5C1...............LMAO!!!! [smilie=armata_pdt_01.gif]

out

Rob

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2009, 02:10:05 PM »
Tu parle francais, espagnol, allemand et aribic(qu'est-ce que en Francais)? C'est fou, J'ai pris trois ans du français et j'en ai toujours les problemes, mais quatre est beaucoup.

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2009, 02:12:25 PM »
Its not so much of an issue is airball circles to use "Ranger" in some capacity - so long as you aren't claiming a tab or Batt time that you didn't earn.  

In other more "military" circles its prohibited and strictly enforcedunless you did and you are.  As in one fuckup and you get banned for life.  As in you get a visit at 2 am from some pissed of real Rangers.  Period. When you see a term like Ranger in a name or avatar it expressly means BDTD in those circles and sometimes the shifting of gears from there to here is slow.  

I personally have no problem with respectful and non-misrepresentational use of terms like "Ranger" but when a group of assfuckers like the "Bully Dog" boys uses it to describe their bad ass selves its offensive.  Its inappropriate and just not cool - and they will learn that eventually.  Then they will leave and the next group of cockholsters will come along and do it all over again.

Yeah I remember my first CQB - real guns don't shoot that fast so I was still in the "this is cool" glow of dropping a magful of BBs into my buddy's asscheek  and laughing at him squirming in the back seat all the way home.

My 458 Socom has a much slower ROF but damn.....   just damn.....     :-"