Author Topic: G&G GR-16 Commando vs CA M15A4  (Read 1926 times)

Offline stealthmaster14

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Re: G&G GR-16 Commando vs CA M15A4
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 09:40:33 PM »
Quote from: "Ranger_Robby"
Quote from: "stealthmaster14"
More what I think/read.  I haven't owned either (as I have said), just kinda info from reviews and such.  TECHNICALLY, ALL metal bodies are pot metal since they are not just pure steel or what not.  There's a lot of info on ASF about that.

If you aren't good with internals, G&Gs tend to shoot about 350+ fps, which is better for woodland play.  (yeah I know FPS isn't everything, but 20-30 fps can mean bbs cutting through brush or not at all)

Technically, unless they are cloning another companies design, a bodies fit and dimensions will vary, for example as I stated before CA's rails are at a different height then other brands. Also "technically" there is more to external quality then the type of metal and even it's fit, there are the plastics that are included and finish on the metal as well. these are things you would know by owning or otherwise having personal experience with both brands, things like how G&G infact do have metal hop up chambers or how some CA models also have 7mm bushings. You should take care when you are recycling information that is not from first hand experience. I'm not saying you shouldn't share what you read about, it's just usually best to ensure that you are giving the correct information otherwise you are technically better off not leaving your input at all if it's wrong.
No, I understand.

I never said CA doesn't have 7mm bushings, they do, but not bearings like the G&G.  I thought I mentioned in here that I don't have experience with either.....  Must have been another topic.  

Has the OP even posted.......?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TommyBoy!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.myspace.com/tommy_boy_1
Re: G&G GR-16 Commando vs CA M15A4
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 02:56:25 PM »
Sorry about not responding for a long while everybody... Currently i do not have internet at my house but i would like to thank everybody for their input
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
[/quote]