Author Topic: rebel union saturday morning airsoft 10-10-09  (Read 3496 times)

Offline fourwheeltrooperguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Major
    • View Profile
rebel union saturday morning airsoft 10-10-09
« on: October 05, 2009, 07:21:09 AM »
Game on this saturday 10-10-09. this will be the last game for rebel union as a free organization. we are relocating to fightertown paintball where we will be running the airsoft division of the park. look forward to the same innovation and organization that you have come to expect from rebel union on a much more developed field. also we will now be allowed to let anyone over 12 to play at the new location. the current field will be deconstucted and games will no longer be hosted at that location. if you have any questions about this transition let me know.

as for the game this saturday, be at the rallypoint BEFORE 8 am. no one under 18, nothing over 400 fps with a .20, eye and mouth protection are required.

Rallypoint
10517 w via montoya
peoria, az 85383
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
if it bleeds, we can kill it

Offline Dr. Sparky

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: rebel union saturday morning airsoft 10-10-09
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 04:17:57 PM »
It'll be a fond fairwell....I'm in for me + 2

Thx,
-Trey :D

Offline Ziolko

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 05:07:41 PM »
Damn, i would love to come, but I have a luncheon for a leadership camp that I went to over the summer. Sorry that im missing out, but ive been to fighter town and I love the fields so ill deffinatley be at some of those events.  :(
V/R,
Ziolko

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 05:21:40 PM »
trey your gonna make me cry...... wait nevermind it was just something in my eye.

See you saturday, its cool your making the drive two weeks in a row. And dont think of it as a fairwell, its a great step for our organization that will allow us to provide everyone with a better airsoft experience. also thanks for the input on the other thread, its great to get outside opinions.

Offline TeamGrabAss69

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »
Quote from: "fourwheeltrooperguy"
Game on this saturday 10-10-09. this will be the last game for rebel union as a free organization. we are relocating to fightertown paintball where we will be running the airsoft division of the park. look forward to the same innovation and organization that you have come to expect from rebel union on a much more developed field. also we will now be allowed to let anyone over 12 to play at the new location. the current field will be deconstucted and games will no longer be hosted at that location. if you have any questions about this transition let me know.

as for the game this saturday, be at the rallypoint BEFORE 8 am. no one under 18, nothing over 400 fps with a .20, eye and mouth protection are required.

Rallypoint
10517 w via montoya
peoria, az 85383

so your trying to take over and run the airsoft part huh?
TEAM GRAB ASS always putting the FU IN FUN!!!

Offline TeamGrabAss69

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 05:28:30 PM »

Rallypoint
10517 w via montoya
peoria, az 85383

TEAM GRAB ASS always putting the FU IN FUN!!!

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009, 05:46:20 PM »
so what's with the hostility? i really dont understand what your trying to prove.

Offline Ziolko

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 06:41:30 PM »
Rebel Union is a legitimate airsoft group and they have never demonstrated anything but hospatility and friendliness. I think it is great that they are expanding their "business"
V/R,
Ziolko

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 06:48:02 PM »
Quote from: "TeamGrabAss69"

Rallypoint
10517 w via montoya
peoria, az 85383

He's not "trying" its done, they received it, and now they are going to set up airsoft events there. I may not like everything personally, but RU always did a fine job with there field creation and game running techniques. I say good luck to them. If you don't want to go, don't.

IMO: Fightertown is smart to pick up RU, they aren't known for huge ops, but they are known. They have been providing fun and reliable games for years now, and I hope the quality stays the same, if not better. Are there bugs, yes, but thats normal. Just a word, if "teamgrabass" had been chosen to organize the games at fightertown, they would have lost any credibility or partial respect i have for them, as well as my business. I believe many others on this forum agree with that view. The Rebel Union guys have proven to be consistent, and reliable planners and operators of games, which continue to have a good turnout, and a positive response. Like it or not, Rebel Union is more than qualified, if not the best option for the position.
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 07:06:59 PM »
Thanks for the support guys. we do our best and it seems to be paying off. I promise I will work harder than ever to provide an airsoft experience that everyone will enjoy during this transition. I truly wish I could continue the free games but this is the next step for our group. I have worked very hard for years and this is an opportunity of a lifetime for me and I will not let the airsoft community down. Keep your eyes out for new and exciting applications and scenarios in the games through the months to come.

Offline SpiritOfSimo

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2009, 09:00:12 PM »
I'd love to go since i couldn't make the bbq      ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  

but since the bbq WAS last week, do you think there will be even less attendees? Have you guys ever had a Saturday op that didn't turn out more than 20 people?

A sheepdog can bite from any distance.

Offline SVT Cobra

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 12:18:43 AM »
I agree with Exarach, RU is the BEST! I have gone to many games organized on AA and non have done a better job than RU. The few RU games I had a pleasure to attend have definitely been some of the best. Especially the BBQ's, those were very unique and memorable experiences!

As for the move to FighterTown Paintball Park, good for them! They have my loyalty, so I will be sure to attend their games. Hopefully RU will do such a phenomenal job that the owners of FighterTown will rename it to "FighterTown Airsoft Park"  8)

As for this last game, I am going to try my very best to attend!

Thanks for all the Kick A$$ games RU!

-Manuel
I am the same SVT Cobra on Airsoft Retreat.

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 07:14:48 AM »
no problem manuel its what i love to do. and spirit it will probably be a pretty large game considering it will be the last one held on that field.

Offline turbophile

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »
I intend to drag my lazy ass out there.  Finally ordered parts for that BB hose of mine...
REBEL UNION

If everything seems under control, you\'re just not going fast enough.  -Mario Andretti

Offline Voodoo13AZ

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • http://www.skyrocketmedia.com
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 09:33:18 AM »
I look forward to the game this Saturday as well as the new experience at fighter town.  BTW, I am one of Trey's +2s.  I really enjoy these games, even if my body hasn't. That's what being an out of shape 44 year old is all about.

Thank you again for the work being done to organize and host.

- John