Author Topic: VSR Parts for Sale (HFC VSR Clone)  (Read 689 times)

Offline morugatu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
VSR Parts for Sale (HFC VSR Clone)
« on: June 25, 2010, 09:36:18 AM »
TM VSR Scope Rail - $5

*Rear reciever w/iron Sights and w/o Trigger Unit - $10 w/Trigger Unit - $15 w/Scope Rail and Trigger Unit - $17

Trigger unit - $10

Smooth Finished cylinder with some scratches (creates a very smooth pull back) and bolt assembly which has been repainted - $20 or $30 with the stock internals all of which are in great condition except the spring guide is a slightly warped.

Stock Aluminum Inner Barrel 430mm (Fits Pro VSRs, will go past the outer barrel and into the supressor on G-Specs) - $5

VSR Outer Barrel (Pro NOT G-Spec) with new Matte Black Paintjob and is in Used Condition with scratches present under the paint and the flash hider and front sight are super glued in place - $15

VSR Rifle Stock in Heavily Used condition** - $15

BRAND NEW Only been shot through about 30 bbs AIRSOFTGI Tightbore 6.03 430mm stainless steel barrel - $20

HFC USR 11 Hop Up Chamber -$10 This chamber has all the parts and works, however I would like to caution that this will need modification as I have never been able to get this chamber to achieve decent hop up on my bbs. If you buy this, you buy it knowing that you will need to likely modify the chamber and/or modify other parts to achieve more pressure.

*Note: I will include the Iron Sights with the scope rail and reciever package
**Note: New textured black paint job and the front piece which bipods attaches to was too weak and is now broken. Also I had to carve out the second body screw area to fit a new body screw. This stock is specific to the HFC USR magazines and I cannot garuntee compatibility with other brands. I am including the magazine with this stock as I obviously cannot sell it without the stock. It holds roughly 25 rounds and is in great condition.

Photos will be up soon.

Please PM me when and where you'd like to meet. I will not be avaliable to meet anywhere until July 4th. My Number for contact is 602-820-4972. Feel free to PM me for questions or if you prefer, I have plenty of mintues and unlimited texting on my phone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
Name: Alex
Replicas: HFC USR 11 (PDI 240 setup), ICS L85A2 (sp120 setup), ICS Colt M4 (390fps), KJW 1911 Tactical, CA M14 (M120), and CYMA Mp5k (M120)