Author Topic: january  (Read 668 times)

Offline king

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
january
« on: December 08, 2010, 11:29:28 PM »
hi im new to this forum but def not new to airsoft im with airsoft alaska any how ive been playing for about ten years and im coming to arizona in january from the 8th to the 15th and was wondering if you would like to get a game on some time while im there and if anyone has a couple of rental guns even better so i dont have to bring mine thru the airport just let me know
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kman94

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: january
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 10:17:16 PM »
Quote from: "king"
hi im new to this forum but def not new to airsoft im with airsoft alaska any how ive been playing for about ten years and im coming to arizona in january from the 8th to the 15th and was wondering if you would like to get a game on some time while im there and if anyone has a couple of rental guns even better so i dont have to bring mine thru the airport just let me know
If I were you, I would  try vanguard. I believe they have rentals too.

Offline VIP - Vanguard

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vipairsoft.net
Re: january
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 04:21:55 PM »
Vanguard/VIP does offer rentals for use in our arena and with a deposit, will rent airsoft guns for outside arena use.

We have Echo 1 M4 short/long barrel versions available, and Echo 1 MP5 in two different models for rental.

Feel free to contact the store location by phone or in store. Ask for Bryan Bijonowski, the store owner, for more information.
Vanguard VIP Airsoft Arena
3841 E. Baseline Rd.
Gilbert, AZ
(480) 507-9420
www.vipairsoft.net