Author Topic: Potential Game  (Read 2241 times)

Offline TheGreatBen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Potential Game
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 08:05:30 PM »
I'd be down for this. Any age limits?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cleric

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 03:42:36 PM »
Sounds like it could be a hell of an event! If this really goes down, I'm in with +3 on Tan.
One man wolf pack.

Freedomf63

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 05:27:16 PM »
I'll check my schedule when the date is set but I'll probably be up there.
And kudos for the donation, I'll pay $5 every time I go there if going to a good cause.

Offline Hotel Romeo

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 09:47:56 AM »
Please don't restrict hi capacity mags. I know that they are looked down on by some due to their large volume of ammo, but if you look at the time that it takes to wind a mag though not equal in time it is close to the time that it takes to do a real mag change. Also those who wish there hi capacity mags to lasts, only wind so that they will shoot around 10-15 rounds, this means that they are winding twice as many times as a person with a standard mags is swapping mags out. In this post i am only referencing the mag that I own which hold 300 rounds, and must be manually wound up.  Thanks for the awesome game idea by the way. I am excited to find out when it will take place.
Nec Temere, Nec Timide

Offline Terreus

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 11:30:55 AM »
Quote from: "Hotel Romeo"
Please don't restrict hi capacity mags. I know that they are looked down on by some due to their large volume of ammo, but if you look at the time that it takes to wind a mag though not equal in time it is close to the time that it takes to do a real mag change. Also those who wish there hi capacity mags to lasts, only wind so that they will shoot around 10-15 rounds, this means that they are winding twice as many times as a person with a standard mags is swapping mags out. In this post i am only referencing the mag that I own which hold 300 rounds, and must be manually wound up.  Thanks for the awesome game idea by the way. I am excited to find out when it will take place.

My reasoning behind restricting Hi-capacity magazines is because at the heart this is a mil-sim game, not a weekend shootout. I'm going for realism in this game. I guess we could make exceptions on a case to case basis but if you're serious about airsoft then midcaps is the way to go.
EA is the great Satan of gaming

Offline thegovernator

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
    • FOX COMPANY ARIZONA
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 02:09:53 PM »
I would definitely be interested. I'd love to get my snipe on. I'd like to see gun rules and all that jazz before I commit but $5 is not to much to ask for and it will only make future games better.
Everybody get down!!! Their trying to kill me! YEOWWW!!!

Offline TheGreatBen

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 04:18:16 PM »
Quote from: "Hotel Romeo"
You can shoot and wind at the same time, if you didn't know that already.

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 04:23:14 PM »
About the high caps. Maybe you could do what Marauders did at an event a long time ago. You could make it so that when you wind a high cap it has to be out of the gun, "simulating" changing mags. Great game idea for a game though.
Zach Parks

Offline SoAzGopher

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • 52Zulu Tucson MilSim Airsoft
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2011, 12:06:06 AM »
From my perspective being in Tucson I wont be very motivated to drive to Prescott in April for a game I will however happily drive to Prescott for a game in July or August though just to get out of the heat.
Dan "Tonk" Tonkovich

"Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Over!"
 www.52ZULU.com