Author Topic: Fightertown vs. Fort Adobe...  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Revolution Airsoft

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
Fightertown vs. Fort Adobe...
« on: April 12, 2011, 08:38:41 PM »
Hey, a lot of you say that fightertown is better than Fort Adobe...  Can I ask why, other than price, is it better?  And if the fields are better, what makes them so good?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
Nik Armitage

Offline irishmaster

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Fightertown vs. Fort Adobe...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 08:37:14 PM »
I have played both, and like both.   BUT.......

First I will discuss Fort Adobe.  They have 2 fields for airsoft.  The North field is much larger, for many different kinds of games.  I have noticed the north field gets kind of old.  Everyone seems to do the same thing over and over and over!!!  Now to the South field, it is more team death match, fast matches, ok capture the flag.
To make it better the need to add more props, and movable buildings.  That way tactics will have to change.

Note to readers, I like fort Adobe and will still play there.

Now I will discuss Fightertown.....

They have 5 fields,  
Field 1 is as large as Fort Adobe main field.  It has 4 large helicopters, cars, trucks, boats, Rv's, more then a dozen box houses deep trenches (3.5 to 4 feet deep).  Seven flags for capture the flag. no ties in that game.  The field rocks.

Field 2.  This field has hills, buildings, cars and bunkers. a smaller field, fast play, sweet hand gun field.

Field 3. CQB,  this is my favorite field.  They have a sweet a*s Swat house 19 buildings all connected (5600 square feet), then you have trenches to the side.  I love this field.
Field 4.  Is a speed ball(paintball) field.  I have never played this field.  It would be OK for teamdeath(fast).

Field 5.  Is WW1 based.  It is all trenches and pillboxes, it is sweet.  I had lots of fun playing this field.  Me and another guy(young kid) were the only ones left alive.  He just ran and ran from me, untill i got tired.  Then he killed me.  I will quit smoking.

When FIghtertown has big games or MIL SIMS, they connect all the fields, and make it 1 open field for play
Truth,  the web site for fighter town does not do the place justice.  He really needs to update the web site.  I really feel airsofters could push the paintballers out.  If word really got around for this place.

I will still play Adobe.  But, o'man Fightertown is sweet.
Fighter Town Airsoft
HAS THE BEST
DAM FIELDS (5) IN THE STATE

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 08:41:32 PM »
I agree with irishmaster completly. Fightertown in my opinion is wayyyyyyy better than fort adobe. But, I do like Fort Adobe and will still play there
Zach Parks

Offline Renengan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 08:54:52 PM »
agreed with top. i think fort adobe has alot more potential if they move things on their field alittle more often. I also noticed @ Fort Adobe there is alittle less sportsmanship there than @ fightertown. People dont call their hits than the shooter complains about it than he doesnt call his hits and so on and so forth. While at fightertown, ive never had that problem. i would probably go to fort adobe more often though since i know alot of the staff and they've been good to me and also the fact it is alot closer. Fort adobe is still a great field but i think fightertown games are a little more exciting...

If fightertown had a game where they conjoined ALL of thier fields than... well... THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ILL!!!!!

"He who goes to bed with an itchy butt, wakes up with a smelly finger..."
Wolf Pack Tactical
http://wolfpacktacticalsblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/WolfPackTacticalAZ

Offline GhostSOCOMM4

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://wolfpacktacticalsblog.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 09:02:11 PM »
I agree with Renengan about the staff at Fort Adobe. I have only been to Fightertown 5 times, and I loved it. I prefer Fort Adobe because it is, by far, closer than Fightertown, at least for me. Both fields are great, and its just preference I guess.

Offline irishmaster

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 09:07:02 PM »
Car pool. Car pool! Dam car pool!!!!
Fighter Town Airsoft
HAS THE BEST

Offline PhoenixShadowCompany

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://phxshadow.net
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 09:41:59 PM »
Quote from: "Renengan"
agreed with top. i think fort adobe has alot more potential if they move things on their field alittle more often. I also noticed @ Fort Adobe there is alittle less sportsmanship there than @ fightertown. People dont call their hits than the shooter complains about it than he doesnt call his hits and so on and so forth. While at fightertown, ive never had that problem. i would probably go to fort adobe more often though since i know alot of the staff and they've been good to me and also the fact it is alot closer. Fort adobe is still a great field but i think fightertown games are a little more exciting...

If fightertown had a game where they conjoined ALL of thier fields than... well... THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ILL!!!!!

We have ran several games where all the fields were opened  ( Operation Gold War, Lost Dog) MTT had there BHD and we have Xenomorph up on the bored s now  viewtopic.php?f=106&t=30106 . As far as the distance, We are trying to get a regular basis car pool going

Offline ThatGuy

• Major
  • Step Up Or Step Aside
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 10:46:51 PM »
Fighter town fields = win, adobe players = epic fail ( unsportsmanlike behavior)
But you shoot someone at both places and that is what it is all about.
OMNIBUS LOCIS FIT CAEDES
 WHISKEY 1 TEAM LEADER.

Offline Revolution Airsoft

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 07:29:17 PM »
Quote from: "ThatGuy"
Fighter town fields = win, adobe players = epic fail ( unsportsmanlike behavior)
But you shoot someone at both places and that is what it is all about.

Umm.... What?  :lol:
Nik Armitage

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 08:24:04 PM »
He said that fightertown beats fort adobe. he also said that people at ft adobe dont call their hits and there is unsportsmanlike conduct. But, that you still shoot people at both places  and thats what its all about
Zach Parks

Offline irishmaster

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 08:28:45 PM »
if fort adobe built a swat house, and got some good props.  they could get more players.
Fighter Town Airsoft
HAS THE BEST

Offline ThatGuy

• Major
  • Step Up Or Step Aside
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 11:46:08 PM »
Quote from: "xtremeairsoft"
He said that fightertown beats fort adobe. he also said that people at ft adobe dont call their hits and there is unsportsmanlike conduct. But, that you still shoot people at both places  and thats what its all about
Ding ding ding winner!  Lol I was half asleep when I posted that  :lol:
OMNIBUS LOCIS FIT CAEDES
 WHISKEY 1 TEAM LEADER.

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2011, 12:37:34 PM »
(Stirs hive up).. -Of course, when you have a FREE game going on practically just down the road from 20.00 Ft. Adobe...  :twisted:
Cough, Hatfield rd, anyone?
I'm using my twenty bucks on more ammo and Thunder B's.
Chip
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2011, 10:34:11 PM »
Quote from: "Mooncruiser"
(Stirs hive up).. -Of course, when you have a FREE game going on practically just down the road from 20.00 Ft. Adobe...  :twisted:
Cough, Hatfield rd, anyone?
I'm using my twenty bucks on more ammo and Thunder B's.
Chip
Eh I went to a Hatfield Road game one Sunday and ended up leaving for Fort Adobe, as it was rather boring. I was there for over an hour, and played for about 5 minutes. Some game time limits would've done wonders that day.  ](*,)
I'd be willing to go again if we did more gaming and less standing around though.

**EDIT** I meant Skunk Creek in the text above. Just went to Hatfield for the first time today and LOVED it!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:26:51 AM by xXmusicimpactXx »

Offline SLINKEY

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 04:19:43 PM »
Quote from: "ThatGuy"
Quote from: "xtremeairsoft"
Ding ding ding winner!  Lol I was half asleep when I posted that  :lol:

sounds like someone needs to grow a set. and say something to the ref. about people calling there hits. i play adobe every week, as a airsoft veteran of 8 years. i'v never had a problem that wasn't solved by talking to a ref. i mean hes there for a reason.

Yes i am part of RU. but know one here knows me. but i still get crap for being Ru. "you suck, flipped the bird all of that" from little kids that i'v never even talked to.
Ru is a great group of guys. yes we do get loud, obnoxious, and get a little crazy at times, thats part of airsoft dudes.

Honestly i think these people are jealous of my work on all of RU guns. and everyone that bitches about us just cant afford to keep up with our guns. every week i hear bull about "ahh there shootin hot waaa", or "Waa im a little.. that doesn't read the rules on AA about hot guns having to be semi auto only. blah blah", then i come on here, and its the dush'es that dont call there hit bitching about RU owning them every week, by saying we dont call our hits

i got 3 things to say to the people that talk shit about, "in my opinion. one of the best, most organized teams in the AZ region"

1. if you think you shot us. your about 50-100 feet short. aim higher.
2. if you still think you shot one of us, get a tight bore because out off all 500 rounds you just unleashed, not a single one landed on target.
3. ur not playing a video game,  u cant talk shit in real life like you do on xbox live, because in real life people take offence to a punk trying to get crazy with someone twice there size. specially when the kid thinks he tough because he got to level 60 on prestege or watched jon rambo whoop the whole north korean armys ass 55 times, in part 1, 2, and 3

I am by far one of the most honest person on the field, i call bb's rolling out of trees onto me. and from my point of view, being new to AA and this community. i would simply say, like i have in 6 states, and 8 different airsoft communitys.

"grow a set of balls and stop bitching". all ur doing is making urself look like a winey little B****.

if you think your so good get some marker bb's, if you hit us that much you should be able to point out the spots where bb's landed on us. hell let us know when ur doing it. we will wear black so theres a big damn mark.
wouldnt that be funny, "dude whats all these white circles on ur back or what ever" i'd do it..

You got nothing on us kids, put some money into your gear and guns and you wont "think" your hitting some one, ull actually be hitting them.
 i'v yet to see anyone on Ru, sit there and take hits and run away. like i'v heard people say we do. i'd personally start bitching them out.
wtf is the sence of me playing if thats going on??

make fun of my shitty grammer, what ever you want to do. i could care less about how i spell, type or sound.
Im just getting tired of kids with shitty ass guns saying they shoot us when there bb's pretty much roll out of there barrel and float for 50 feet, in a 4 foot spread. seriously.. out of the 5 years iv been working on these guns. I'v never even came close to finding a gun that was good to go stock.