Author Topic: do you want something from tusken UPDATED  (Read 735 times)

Offline icorus16666

• Thieving Bastard
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
do you want something from tusken UPDATED
« on: April 20, 2011, 06:14:41 PM »
Important update read my latest post.

I will be at vanguard on Saturday at 10 am. If you want anything picked up send me a pm with your phone number. I will not text you for 3 hrs be prepared to talk on the phone.

If you need something dropped off or sold to someone i am more than willing to sell it on your behalf. Willing to give collateral up that matches your items value.

Two ways of payment if buying:
Either you give me half of what the item is going for and pay me the other half when i deliver the item.

Pay for all of it and i give you a gun that is equal value to hold as collateral.

If you don't like what you purchased that is not my problem and will still expect you to take item into your possession and pay me what ever amount of money i had to spend to buy the item or give me back my collateral. I have no problem with inspecting the item before i hand over money on your behalf. Eg==> sales add says a GBB pistol is new is box and when i field strip and there is no paint on the slide rails i will call you and ask how you want to pursue the transaction.

Also if you are wanting to pick up a broken gun i can do a quick trouble shoot and see if the problem they stated is the problem or something else.

Obviously will test fire gun before paying for it. Fill mags to make sure they are not leaky, etc

Remember this is a service, I would be willing to do 30 dollars per meet up that includes me delivering the purchased item at your convenience.
All item will be transferred in a padded gun bag if you were curious. Also willing to photograph any flaws before i take it into my possession. That way you know i did not damage an item while in transit.

If you have a questions feel free to pm and leave your phone number if it is going to be a question that is followed by another.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 09:49:29 AM by icorus16666 »
bet you mofo's wish your sig could do this. haha

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: do you want something from tusken
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 08:55:44 PM »
Have been in contact with this guy. He seems like a straight- up kinda guy, asking for the delivery of a $40 laser and the last batch of vanguard test pellets. From Gearbox to Tucson.

I would say with the rapid responses, the amount of personal info disclosed, and his current employment at Vanguard, I would say this offer is reasonably safe.

Considering what he has to lose, verses what he is offering, I would say this should be a pretty safe deal for anyone who needs to get stuff to/from Tucson.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline icorus16666

• Thieving Bastard
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 12:14:16 PM »
making another trip down to tucson. Will be leaving on thursday, staying friday, coming back to phoenix on saturday morning and will be at vanguard in the afternoon. Will do cheaper rates if you are just needing me to fetch an item and bring it up to the valley. Therefor i will not test it, stow it, and deliver.

Offline icorus16666

• Thieving Bastard
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 09:29:16 PM »
MAKING ANOTHER TRIP. I know my post said weekly or biweekly, and i hadn't bumped in two weeks. I was down there and didn't receive any pm's. I understand my initial price seems high but that was with meet up and delivery on my time and gas and that offer still stands. If you would like to shoot me a quote through pm with details about an item. Such where do i need to pick up the item, where it needs to go, if the person i am picking up from or delivering has a restrictive schedule and i am only able to meet him at a specific time at a place that is 15+ miles away in tuscon and 10+ miles in phx from where i am located.

PHX/metro
Since it is summer i'm not driving to ASU poly But gear box and VIP arena are still on the table. I live where chandler phoenix and tempe converge so if you are in north phoenix and cant drive down a bit, then i would suggest the flat rate option.

Tucson
I'm staying near valencia and houghton. I go down broadway for lunch most of the time,  other than that I'm just working at the house.

Will be ant gearbox tommorrow afternoon and will be leaving Wednesday and will be coming back to phoenix on friday.