Author Topic: Terminator: Prophecies at Vanguard moved to June 11  (Read 2347 times)

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Terminator: Prophecies at Vanguard moved to June 11
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 03:34:58 PM »
Quote from: "iKennedy"
Its the principle really. They advertise spots for survivors in my mind survivors have what they have and make due as needed. Plus I have no use for BDUs other than to airsoft. I have black tactical pants but it seems that everywhere wants you to adhesr to some regulation of looking militant. Not my bag.
Airsoft is a sport enjoyed by its participants BECAUSE of its realistic/milsim features. If you don't like having to spend $10 on a cheap pair of camo pants in order to attend an event, you picked the wrong sport.

That said, I do still agree with you on the 'survivor' type of clothing issue presented here.

I'll be at Xenomorph instead tonight, hope this event goes well though!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ziolko

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 03:53:53 PM »
Have a good time Drew, I know you always do! Hah  [smilie=armata_pdt_34.gif]
V/R,
Ziolko

Offline Marauders Airsoft

• Trade Count: (0)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.marauders.us
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 09:57:35 AM »
Thanks to everyone who came out to the adventure last night.  I want to personally thank all of my fellow members of the "Resistance" for putting up such a great fight against the T-600's.  For those who missed the game, Terminator: Prophecies was one of the most intense and action filled games MTT has ever hosted.

Here is a quick summary of the missions.

Mission 1 - The Raid
Resistance forces controlled the interior of the facility as the Terminators breached through an entrance on the southeast side.  The humans intially destroyed several waves of Terminators without any major casualties.  However, it soon be came apparent that the Resistance explosive supplies would soon be exhausted and our troops would have to retreat to the lower levels to resupply.

Mission 2 - The Rescue
With fresh supplies the Resistance mounted an assault to retake the ground level of the facility.  During the battle terminators began capturing humans and moving them to collection points for processing to Sky Net's research facilities.  It is rumored that these humans would be experimented on with new types of biological warfare agents.  The Resistance was able to repel most of the assaults into level 2 of the facility and rescue most of their soldiers.

Mission 3 - Blackout
The Terminators continued their assault into level 2 of the facility.  During the battle, power to level 2 was disrupted and the battlefield was pitched into darkness.  The humans quickly developed a combination of stealth tactics to escape and evade the T-600's in the dark and lure them into ambushes set by our bomb techs with flashlights.  The halls were filled with the glowing red eyes of the machines as they captured wounded Resistance soldiers.

Mission 4/5 - The Alamo
The Resistance was able to repair some of the damaged power systems to the facility.  The lights were intermitent and would come on for a few minutes before going out again for a time.  Scouts in the area reported that a number of drop ships were approaching with a large number of T-600 reinforcements.  John Connor ordered his troops to seal the three entrances to the facility by destroying them with explosives.  The Resistance was forced to move to each entrance (3 towers) to set up and detonate an explosive charge.  During mission four, the bomb techs had difficulty setting up their charges and were only able to destroy 2 out of the three entrances.  The bomb techs were litterally 2 seconds away from destroying the last objective when the mission time ended.  

The final mission saw the Resistance accomplish their objectives as they sealed the entrances.  However, the facility had already been infiltrated by several dozen terminators.  The leadership of the resistance ordered their troops to hold out as long as possible in the deepest levels of the facility.  With ammo and explosives in short supply, the survivors of the Resistance fought to the last man.  Their sacrifice was not in vain as high value intel about Sky Net's plans was captured by members of the Resistance who escaped during the battle.

For those who missed the adventure, this story line will be continued in Terminator: End Times in July.  It is also possible that MTT may host this game again before End Times.  Let our staff know if you would like us to host this adventure again soon by posting to this thread or sending an email to MTTStaff@gmail..com

Finally, MTT would like to thank all of our sponsors for the support in making these events possible.  A giant thank you to Gearbox Airsoft and the Command Post for their help with marketing and registration.  Please support these local shops to keep our sport thriving in AZ.  MTT would like to offer our most sincere thanks to the staff at Vanguard for running such a great indoor airsoft field.  VIP has one of the best indoor game fields in the US.  Make sure to visit www.VIPAirsoft.net for more information about their summer events and programs.

If you have any questions about registering for the next MTT adventures, please send an email to MTTStaff@gmail.com
This account posts events held by Marauders Tactical Training and Havoc War Games.  Visit www.Marauders.us for more information.

Offline blacklotos

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 08:36:23 AM »
last Saturday was a blast. we had an awesome time running from and fighting the terminators. the game seemed pretty balanced for the size of the group and the whole group did a great job role-playing. thanks MTT for another great game.

Offline BoneMan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2011, 06:22:03 PM »
You can't stop them.. you can only hope to slow them down.  Even Smurf soldiers bodily sacfice in front of the minigun was valiant... but foolish.  

Fear the red eyes.  Enough said.