Author Topic: New airsoft team!!!  (Read 5325 times)

Offline GhostSOCOMM4

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://wolfpacktacticalsblog.blogspot.com/
Re: New airsoft team!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 03:38:48 PM »
This is really funny.

I am guessing the signs on your "teams backs" were white sheets of paper saying "Soft Air Team".  :lol:  ](*,)

Start working on your teams image in Arizona. Play fair, put extra time and effort into your website, and BUY team patches.

(Maybe think about a new team name.) [smilie=armata_pdt_34.gif]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kman94

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 03:44:45 PM »
Quote from: "GhostSOCOMM4"
This is really funny.

I am guessing the signs on your "teams backs" were white sheets of paper saying "Soft Air Team".  :lol:  ](*,)

Start working on your teams image in Arizona. Play fair, put extra time and effort into your website, and BUY team patches.

(Maybe think about a new team name.) [smilie=armata_pdt_34.gif]
[smilie=armata_pdt_28.gif] I agree with 100% of what GhostSOCOM said. Can we perhaps see a picture of these? Maybe you guys should make a macaroni art style patch to wear on your backs, or perhaps fingerpainting.

Offline softairwarriorteam

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 06:14:34 PM »
ok listen i am working on patches the patches were paper but give us a break we just started.... We play as fair as any other players do thank you for your comments though
A hardcore airsofter is not always someone who has TMs, camouflage, and all that stuff. A hardcore airsofter can be someone who buys from Big 5, plays in normal clothes, and even has all springers. It all depends on their heart

Offline ThatGuy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Major
  • Step Up Or Step Aside
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2011, 07:08:56 PM »
Come on gentlemen stop picking on the kids. How about just giving them guidance so that they can better there team image. That's my two cents
OMNIBUS LOCIS FIT CAEDES
 WHISKEY 1 TEAM LEADER.

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2011, 08:46:42 PM »
Maturity is everything! Call your hits, play fair, and have fun. Enjoy our great sport, and under no circumstances should you EVER use a riot shield!!!  ](*,)

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 09:50:21 PM »
Quote from: "softairwarriorteam"
We play as fair as any other players do

That's a rather interesting way of phrasing it.

Offline ByzantineFalcon

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2011, 10:39:19 PM »
Personally, I didnt have a problem with how you guys played.  You just didnt register either way, good or bad.  The only thing I do remember were the signs on your back, and the name.  Would be worth working on both.

Talk to me next saturday, I wouldnt mind offering some suggestions in person, if you want them.
Knight Errant Security Services
(subsidiary of Ares Macrotechnology)

War Pigs - SCA: BTY Airsoft

"Violence.  It might not be the answer, but it sure cuts down on the questions."

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2011, 09:24:15 AM »
thank you for every ones help. We will work on everything that we can thank you for the negative posts to i will not be there this saturday........ Maybe someone else will i will ask. Thank you all!!
A hardcore airsofter is not always someone who has TMs, camouflage, and all that stuff. A hardcore airsofter can be someone who buys from Big 5, plays in normal clothes, and even has all springers. It all depends on their heart

Offline icorus16666

• Thieving Bastard
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2011, 12:17:09 PM »
i don't know if anyone caught this but you notice how their "leader" has an AK and Thompson. it is just my guess that they are both cybergun and they think that if they buy enough springers cybergun will notice their generic name. Pick them up ship them over to france and have them compete in an airsoftfest and they through trial and tribulation completely blow away the competition with their rebranded CYMAs. Bravo my boys, but the jig is up, i want my cake served in cold milk half way up the bowl.
bet you mofo's wish your sig could do this. haha

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2011, 02:56:17 PM »
yes they are cybergun............ I didnt not really understand your post it dosent make much sense.......... I only own one springer (my first gun) so i tend to keep it i dought andrew even thinks of owning a springer...... So why the flip are you bagging on us.also i tend not to think of me as the leader only the one who gives the commands im no more special than anyone else i am no ''leader''

Offline Revolution Airsoft

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »
When it comes to airsoft, it's all about using what you got.  So if they aren't as official as some teams, or don't use the best guns, so what?  Don't judge them on the signs on their backs.  Judge them on their effectiveness on the field.  THEN, after you've seen them play, give them tips on their playing style.  They may not look legit, but maybe that doesn't matter to them  :P
Nik Armitage

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2011, 03:18:25 PM »
thank you......... I dont think i will change the name sawt is a good name (its prounounced sought) like a person soughts after victory......

Offline morugatu

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2011, 11:22:10 PM »
Yeah, you'll get people who have a laugh at you being obviously a newbie, and then you'll meet the people who for some reason have a beef to settle with anyone who is a newbie.

As for the equipment, you don't even need to own a gun to take people out if you're a smart team player. Being able to shoot back is just a plus.

Although I will make a point of saying Cybergun are evil (no I'm not exaggerating) and you should avoid giving them even a penny of your business. They are also way overpriced and you can find better deals on almost anything they re-brand and sell.
Name: Alex
Replicas: HFC USR 11 (PDI 240 setup), ICS L85A2 (sp120 setup), ICS Colt M4 (390fps), KJW 1911 Tactical, CA M14 (M120), and CYMA Mp5k (M120)

Offline Bambi-troopers

• Sergeant Major
  • ...ice ice bambi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2011, 11:32:31 PM »
Quote from: "morugatu"
Although I will make a point of saying Cybergun are evil (no I'm not exaggerating) and you should avoid giving them even a penny of your business. They are also way overpriced and you can find better deals on almost anything they re-brand and sell.

I actually have an ak beta from cybergun, And its probably one of my favorite guns. I havent really done anything with it, but it works awsome and does the job i need it to. But i will agree they are overpriced and not the greatest. But i kinda like cybergun.but, thats Just my opinion....but anyways. I think the team name needs alittle work. [smilie=armata_pdt_11.gif]
Jacob Schaeffer
W1A

Offline ByzantineFalcon

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 11:55:36 PM »
Quote from: "softairwarriorteam"
thank you......... I dont think i will change the name sawt is a good name (its prounounced sought) like a person soughts after victory......

No, it really isnt.  But, if you want that kind of attention, I guess you have been warned.
Knight Errant Security Services
(subsidiary of Ares Macrotechnology)

War Pigs - SCA: BTY Airsoft

"Violence.  It might not be the answer, but it sure cuts down on the questions."