Author Topic: Waka!  (Read 660 times)

Offline Mr. So and So

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Waka!
« on: June 14, 2011, 11:57:05 PM »
Hey! I'm new to this forum, but not new to airsoft. Obviously, I live in Arizona, otherwise, joining this forum would've been pointless. Anyways, I'm not much for typing a lot and I like to get to the point fairly quick without to much beating around the bush.

My uniform is completely Russian VDV loadout.
Blue/White striped underdress shirt
Flora infinity BDU's
Flora V-95 assult vest. Doesn't really hold much outside of ammo and small tool due to it being used for internal affairs.
Jungle Combat boots. Only thing that is not Russian issued. They were cheap and they work. So what the hell, right?
Some piece of crap  knit fingerless gloves I use because they are comfotable and look cool.

My weapon that I currently use is a CYMA/CA hybrid AK-74 that I made myself out of old parts of my SLR 105.

I have pictures of my gear, but they are all on my camera and I can't find the cord to get them onto my comp right now, but I will post them later.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MLA PRO

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Waka!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 10:12:51 AM »
Nice to see another fellow Russian! There are quite a few of us in the state that do Russian impressions.

Offline Mr. So and So

• FNG
    • View Profile
Re: Waka!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 03:23:13 AM »
Quote from: "KillerDragn"
Welcome to the forum, hope you have a good stay!

Games can always be found in the RSVP Section or on the Calender (If people post em there aswell, i've never looked)

Hope to see you on my team!.... or downrange.

Thanks dude. Haha, I don't know where I'll end up or what team I'll end up on. As long as I'm with people who can seperate the seriousness and the fun of the game and keep the properly ballanced, I'll be a happy camper. Lol.

Thank you guys from the welcoming. I'll check out the RSVP section.