Author Topic: Poll on next PSC event  (Read 2522 times)

Offline PhoenixShadowCompany

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://phxshadow.net
Poll on next PSC event
« on: June 29, 2011, 05:02:07 PM »
As  most of you know we base are games on what the people who attend our games want. So we would like to know, Would you like to have the team competition next or a millsim next. more than likely the millsim will be at Vangurd if the milsim is wanted next
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dayton

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: Poll on next PSC event
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 06:32:20 PM »
Well. I really really don't like Vanguard, and their BB's really really don't like my Mid Caps. So I vote Team Competition, even though I'm not on a team...
Fox Company | Tournament Locks
Main: JP Polarstar, Magpul PTS ACR, ARES Tavor TAR-21
Side Arm: KWA HK45, KWA Umarex H&K MP7
Other: AT-4, Defusable Bomb, Mortar

Offline Revolution Airsoft

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 07:14:38 PM »
Only MilSim I've done was a zombies event, so I vote MilSim... Plus I'm closer to Vanguard  :P
Nik Armitage

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 10:58:34 PM »
I'd rather attend a milsim. Vanguard will turn a lot of people away from voting milsim. Mostly because of the BBs.
Zach Parks

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 02:20:27 AM »
We used Vanguard's bbs at the most recent MTT Zombie event held there, and to my knowledge no one had any issues with the bbs, myself included.

That said, I think a friendly team competition would be fun! A couple people have talked about holding something like this, but no one's really gone through with it. PSC will show the rest how it's done  [smilie=armata_pdt_25.gif] . My vote's on Fightertown for either event location, however. Vanguard's rather small to hold any decent sized milsims.

Offline semiaquaticeel

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »
With all these teams forming across the valley, it would be good to host a tactical competition in the near future.

I recommend choosing Vanguard as the location because:
-There is a bigger diversity of rooms
-The doors and windows can be blocked off to make a custom layout.
-It's air conditioned and has a variety of amenities (food, gun rental, store, airsoft techs, ICEE machine, restrooms, etc)
-The lighting can be dimmed to provide low-light situations
-It's a clean field, so equipment, especially magazines, won't need to be thoroughly cleaned after the event, or after being  dropped on the ground

Offline t-man

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 07:32:27 PM »
I think we should do another big milsim like black hawk down, or gold war, something big like that.
"Being a bad ass is a 24/7 job"

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 03:39:28 AM »
Quote from: "semiaquaticeel"
With all these teams forming across the valley, it would be good to host a tactical competition in the near future.

I recommend choosing Vanguard as the location because:
-There is a bigger diversity of rooms
-The doors and windows can be blocked off to make a custom layout.
-It's air conditioned and has a variety of amenities (food, gun rental, store, airsoft techs, ICEE machine, restrooms, etc)
-The lighting can be dimmed to provide low-light situations
-It's a clean field, so equipment, especially magazines, won't need to be thoroughly cleaned after the event, or after being  dropped on the ground
These are all great points. For smaller team vs. team games (4v4-ish) this could be ideal. We could even do team vs. team vs. team (3-way) which would be great! While I would still love to participate in a team on team game on an outdoor field sometime, this could really be lots of fun if done right.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 08:08:49 AM »
edit   7-3-11
Due to the number of safety issues at last nights game PSC will not be hosting anymore events,milsims, or the competition at fightertown.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 08:39:57 AM »
this poll will remain up until July 8th after that stay tuned for the next event

Offline Ivan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 10:00:28 AM »
You should do a "capture the tampon" game.. then maybe you could take care of that bitchyness problem...
If you whined less and just played (or let us play) last night it would have been more fun for everyone!

I say that specifically for this: If you had such a problem with me or my guys' eye pro or barrel sleeves why didn't you address it directly with me instead of running off and trying to get us in trouble?  Then all the sudden everyone gets re-chronoed??? whats the deal?  

By the way this is something I'd have said to your face if I could have found you before you left.
Im an operator....

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »
Quote from: "whacker55"
You should do a "capture the tampon" game.. then maybe you could take care of that bitchyness problem...
If you whined less and just played (or let us play) last night it would have been more fun for everyone!

I say that specifically for this: If you had such a problem with me or my guys' eye pro or barrel sleeves why didn't you address it directly with me instead of running off and trying to get us in trouble?  Then all the sudden everyone gets re-chronoed??? whats the deal?  

By the way this is something I'd have said to your face if I could have found you before you left.
if you're going to post something like this make sure you get the full story first. second of no 1 was trying to get anybody in trouble. fighter town ask for advice for safety and it was brought up.the reff at last nights game will agree with what is stated above as he is the 1 who asked for the advice

Offline Ivan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 10:50:44 AM »
I heard some of what you had to say from 15 feet away. It's just the fact that you couldn't walk over to me and say it to my face.   I'm not saying you were talking shit cause you weren't.  But you could have handled it differently.
Im an operator....

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »
Quote from: "whacker55"
I heard some of what you had to say from 15 feet away. It's just the fact that you couldn't walk over to me and say it to my face.   I'm not saying you were talking s*** cause you weren't.  But you could have handled it differently.

the only other way it could of been handled is not to give advise when asked and let someone get hurt.

Offline WOLFSPEC

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2011, 05:55:53 PM »
Quote from: "PhoenixShadowCompany"
edit   7-3-11
Due to the number of safety issues at last nights game PSC will not be hosting anymore events,milsims, or the competition at fightertown.

Why no more games held at Fightertown with PSC? Was someone offended that bad to take the games elsewhere?