Author Topic: CALL YOUR HITS!  (Read 1505 times)

Offline VangaurdPlaya

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
CALL YOUR HITS!
« on: September 10, 2011, 11:36:06 PM »
EVERY ONE CALL YOUR HITS!!!!! There is nothing worst in airsoft than someone not calling their hits!

Offline kman94

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: CALL YOUR HITS!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 07:46:20 AM »
Well this is a pointless thread.

Offline Shadow

• Sergeant Major
  • Tappin' fools from 300'+
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 09:25:03 AM »
Pretty legitimate frustration if you ask me. 
Six Charlie
Phantom Retired
Prop Wash Gang

Offline semiaquaticeel

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 01:27:50 PM »
Likes this.                                     Like                       Comment

Offline spazz

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 02:53:44 PM »
lol! there are allways gonna be people that dont call there hits. theres no reason to get all up in a twist about it. if someone isnt calling thier hits, then find ways to make them call them. dont sit there and cry about it. is yelling and bloging about it gonna make them change the way they play? not a fukin chance! so stop crying and get out there and dominate the person you are mad at untill they have no choice but to take it. do it every time you see them. get people to help you tag team his ass. eventualy they will either play legit or stop playing all together. either way im tired of hearing people complain about it.
stop complaining and figure out a way to do something about it.
never underestimate the things you dont know.
P90 is no longer the b***h gun!
AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline kman94

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 03:04:07 PM »
lol! there are allways gonna be people that dont call there hits. theres no reason to get all up in a twist about it. if someone isnt calling thier hits, then find ways to make them call them. dont sit there and cry about it. is yelling and bloging about it gonna make them change the way they play? not a fukin chance! so stop crying and get out there and dominate the person you are mad at untill they have no choice but to take it. do it every time you see them. get people to help you tag team his ass. eventualy they will either play legit or stop playing all together. either way im tired of hearing people complain about it.
^^ This guy :)

Offline ThatGuy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Major
  • Step Up Or Step Aside
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 03:52:45 PM »
 If they Don't call  hits I don't care . I'll empty mags in to  soft spots  till the hit is called .

But this is a pointless thread
OMNIBUS LOCIS FIT CAEDES
 WHISKEY 1 TEAM LEADER.

Offline Revolution Airsoft

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 04:50:03 PM »
If they Don't call  hits I don't care . I'll empty mags in to  soft spots  till the hit is called .

Agreed, I always aim for the neck after hits aren't called. They seem to call them after that.  :D
Nik Armitage

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 07:53:29 PM »
this and if there are refs about then let them know and let them watch, identify these people for everyone and get them ostracized so they either play fair or dont play

Offline Ivan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 08:16:22 PM »
I find public humiliation works too. This weekend we played against some ninjas at RD2. But what they failed to notice was the camera mounted on James' shoulder. That footage should be fun to post.
Im an operator....

Offline ThatGuy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Major
  • Step Up Or Step Aside
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 09:48:43 PM »
I find public humiliation works too. This weekend we played against some ninjas at RD2. But what they failed to notice was the camera mounted on James' shoulder. That footage should be fun to post.

You have to tell me when he goes through it.
OMNIBUS LOCIS FIT CAEDES
 WHISKEY 1 TEAM LEADER.