Author Topic: December 4th - Sunday - Hatfield AO  (Read 758 times)

KillerDragn

• Trade Count: (0)
December 4th - Sunday - Hatfield AO
« on: November 29, 2011, 10:01:22 PM »
HATFIELD AO - DECEMBER 4TH - SUNDAY

When and Where:
Hatfield AO @ North 107th Ave and West Hatfield Road -Google Maps: http://g.co/maps/entcq -

December 4th, 2011

Arrive at: 7:30am
Ready to Play at: 8:30am

Rough map draw up of North and South TDM and Sabotage Spawns
White dots are Possible Bomb Spawns for Sabotage

North TDM Spawn is the clearing northern most of the AO. Follow the Dirt Trail to it.
South TDM Spawn is the pile of trash/mattresses West of Parking, at the tree-line before the clearing.

Red Haze is Out of Bounds/No Play.

Blue line is way to parking and parking area.

I will make a better map tomorrow afternoon.

Normal game types played:

Warm-Up TDM- First Game normally played:
  1 life - No Respawn - Team Deathmatch, North and south TDM Spawns (15 Minute Time Limit)
   Best with 8-16 Players

Standard TDM:
   2 lives - 1 Respawn - Team Deathmatch, North and South TDM Spawns (15-30 Minute Time Limit)
   Best with 8-16 Players

Sabotage:
   Unlimited Lives - Unlimited Respawns - "Sabotage", North and South Sabotage Spawns (30 Minute Time Limit)
   Best with 8-14 players

-Each team starts at either north or south side of the "Town" (Clearing in the middle of the Field of play)

-There is a Bomb placed In between the two spawns as evenly as possible, at one of the white dots of choosing.

-Each team attempts to fight the other team back, secure the Neutral bomb placed in the middle, and fight into the enemy
    spawn where there will be a Marker to know where to plant the bomb, Place the bomb at the marker,
    and detonate the bomb (Most normally a Thunder-B Grenade).

-First team to blow up the other team's base/spawn, wins.

Vampire/Mercenary:

1 Life - Tag Based - Free For All / Multi-team - Random Spawns
   Best with 6-10 Players

-Player's split up and find a starting point anywhere in the field of play, and wait until the game is started ("Game on!")

-Each player is on his/her own initially, free for all to start, the player can engage any other player

-If you shoot someone, they are Hit/Out, Hit/Out players are to take a knee and stay still to indicate they are no longer alive

-Once you are hit/out, anyone can run upto you and tag you into play by TOUCH only, once tagged, you join the tagging player's side/team

-These 2 players then can fight alongside each-other to gain more players for their team, this eventually turns into TDM/Tag

-Anytime a player is shot, they have to take a knee and wait to be tagged in by either their team, or the other team, and then re-join that team.

-The game ends when all players have been tagged onto one team

Standard Free For All:
   2 Lives - 1 Respawns (Respawn out-of-sight of other players) - Free For all - Random Spawns
   Best with 6-8 players in the northern wooded region

TAN TEAM:

• KillerDragn
  • TangoAlpha
  • Tango Guest
  • Tango Guest

GREEN TEAM:

• Spazz

ATTN SAGUARO: I can send you guys the template of this post for future listing's if you guys would like... i took time to make it nice and pretty.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:35:17 PM by KillerDragn »

Offline TangoAlpha30

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: December 4th - Sunday - Hatfield AO
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 10:29:31 PM »
Me plus 2 for tan if my order of bbs comes in by then

Offline spazz

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 12:07:47 AM »
im there, got to bring tangos gun anyways.
never underestimate the things you dont know.
P90 is no longer the b***h gun!
AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline oscar pineda

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 08:48:59 AM »
I would go but i got to be on court on friday in L.A ... i go next sunday if there is a game.
D.F.A ....