Author Topic: Gearboxes, Barrels, Metal bodies, REAL WOOD AK hand guards, mid caps, and more!  (Read 690 times)

Offline Major payne

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Master Sergeant
  • Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum. What beanstalk did you fall from?
    • View Profile
Hello everyone,

I am selling a lot of internal, and external parts. I am am in the market for another KWA Mac 11, Large type 9.6 volt batteries
Text me at 928-899-5944 for pictures and more information:

I am located in Prescott Valley, but I can ship for a extra. (I charge half of what it costs to ship and eat the other half)

Echo 1 Version 3 complete gearbox with motor, 6mm bearing bushings, came out of a Wolverine Edition AK 400+fps-SOLD
Classic Army Version 2 complete gearbox in great condition 6mm plastic bushings, almost new with a CA motor(I am willing to sell the motor and gearbox separately 10 for motor 40 for gearbox)-$50
Echo 1 Metal AK Body with trades ( I have pictures) I am throwing in the metal folding stock with it: $35
REAL WOOD AK Front hand grips/stocks/guards whatever you want to call them. Great shape, look beautiful-$30
AK 120rd Mid caps-SOLD
M4 6 pos LE stock, I have both version 1 and 2 stocks and they all come with buffer tubes: $10 each
M4 metal upper, made for 2 piece hop-ups, (has the 2 tabs on the sides and pops open instead of slides like in M4’s with 1 piece hop-ups)-15$
MP5 Barrels and Hop-up units, great condition, came out of CYMA MK5 Full metal AEG- One is sold, I still have the other$10
270mm CA M4 commando inner barrel-$7
AK Metal outer barrel, with gas assembly, front and rear sights (goes to the metal body and the wood stocks)-15$
Long 40mm M203 with picitany rail mount with 1 ICS 40mm 70 round shell-80$ Firm

Let me know if you are interested, I need the gone FAST. I can bend on some of the prices, but not all. Please don’t low ball me. Text or call if you would like pictures or more information.

Garrett Rozendaal
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:06:26 PM by Major payne »
John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friend

G4-A1 Hard Externals with Custom GB
2x KJW Custom Glock 23's

Offline Major payne

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
I am leaving the items up here for 7 days and then they are going to ebay...
John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friend

2x KJW Custom Glock 23's

Offline theFlyingTrumpet

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Texted....
Mazatzal Security Solutions - MSS Airsoft Team
"Medic! Medic! ......GINGY!!!!"

Offline Major payne

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
need this stuff gone fast

2x KJW Custom Glock 23's

Offline Major payne

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
Items sold and M203 launcher and shell added

2x KJW Custom Glock 23's