Author Topic: Best and worst local stores for airsoft  (Read 3580 times)

Offline Sgt. Soap

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Echo 1 Stag-15 Custom
    • View Profile
Re: Best and worst local stores for airsoft
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2014, 08:39:40 PM »
I never went to Command Post but I heard good things. My teammates frequent there and Spazz is a great guy.
Sector9 I have mixed feelings about. I know all the guys that work there so thats a reason to go but other than that it's pretty basic.
Never went to Vanguard and I don't plan on going there at all after that one tech that was caught for thievery.

Gearbox was the best place, but it's a shame that Ron.... you know... I really miss him.

Offline Tiedyeftw

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sergeant
  • custom custom custom custom custom
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 11:43:07 AM »
Did you guys know that there's a small place in Arizona Mills mall that sells guns, batteries, mags, tac apparel and a lot of knives? they also have a selection of internal stuff too! I don't know how many people are aware of this place, nor can i remember the name exactly. BUT they're located inside the mall near the Rain Forest Cafe. If anybody is close, you should check it out, its cool.
I realize that while most people suck, there are still some genuine characters that exist out here. I'll show my appreciation by being genuine in return.
Love the sport.

Offline SmoothOperator

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA9gUspn6gc
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 02:55:57 PM »
Did you guys know that there's a small place in Arizona Mills mall that sells guns, batteries, mags, tac apparel and a lot of knives? they also have a selection of internal stuff too! I don't know how many people are aware of this place, nor can i remember the name exactly. BUT they're located inside the mall near the Rain Forest Cafe. If anybody is close, you should check it out, its cool.

That's Heroes.

IS THAT A FAMAS?

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 04:03:46 PM »
And way to expensive!
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!