Offline azsarge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2005, 04:45:22 PM »
Quote from: "studdermonkey"
Quote from: "azsarge"
It wasn't inapproriate, but it wasn't exactly the kind of material I want on a public forum that advocates responsible airsofting in the State of Arizona.

Ya know what I mean, bro?

I agree. Theres other crap that's on the forum that I've posted, that I wish was deleted for the exact same reason. Like.. my first few posts.

We ALL Have crap that should be deleted, but it's ok.  It's a good reminder of where we came from, and why we shouldn't go back. ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2005, 06:53:22 PM »
The stupidist thing I ever did was get married and divorced in the same year!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Doc Hollywood »

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2005, 07:04:38 PM »
Is it stupidest, or most stupid.. ;-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by studdermonkey »
كافر
Nate!

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2005, 07:09:18 PM »
The correct use would be "most stupid" because you can not simply add ist to an adverb to make it and adjective... or some such sh&t...

Offline studdermonkey

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2005, 07:18:28 PM »
Muaha.. whoever created the topic.. you're the mostest stupidest person in the whole wide world!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by studdermonkey »
كافر
Nate!

Offline bohica6

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2005, 11:59:28 AM »
I see this is an old topic but since it was already resurrected and I need 10 post to start a topic I thought I would post my stupid thing...  Given I am active Army and most of my friends are too.  
I was sharing an apartment in Fayetteville, NC with 2 other Joes, one was deployed.  The one deployed had just bought a nice 48in Sony High Def Projection TV.  (starting to forsee the stupidness)  Well, It was Sat night and I packed up my stuff for a Sun game except for a M9 I was target shooting with.  My roommate comes home with the beer, I place the pistol on the end table, we drink lots of beer and start playing the X-Box "Max Pain"....  *we are soldiers with good firearm and airsoft safety...  So as I get pissed at the game * because I suck at it...  My room mate picks up the M9 and says "I've got you covered"  as he puts a nice two shot group center screen...  Yes, .20 @ 320 will Spiderweb a screen on a rear projection TV.  $250 later, I decide to always unload my airsoft guns in da house....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by bohica6 »
Not Guilty, Your Honor!!!!

Offline Mugen

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2005, 12:10:26 PM »
whoah...that WAS pretty stupid.

I couldnt find a hammer, so I used a rubber coated mallet.  Missed the nail, the mallet hit the floor, bounced back and hit me square in the mouth.  Ilooked like a duck for a few days. :(

You ever hit a fully aired up basketball with an aluminium bat??  Yep....not fun.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Mugen »
It was once believed that Chuck Norris actually lost a fight to a
pirate, but that is a lie, created by Chuck Norris himself to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2005, 12:34:09 PM »
Quote from: "bohica6"
I see this is an old topic but since it was already resurrected and I need 10 post to start a topic I thought I would post my stupid thing...  Given I am active Army and most of my friends are too.  
I was sharing an apartment in Fayetteville, NC with 2 other Joes, one was deployed.  The one deployed had just bought a nice 48in Sony High Def Projection TV.  (starting to forsee the stupidness)  Well, It was Sat night and I packed up my stuff for a Sun game except for a M9 I was target shooting with.  My roommate comes home with the beer, I place the pistol on the end table, we drink lots of beer and start playing the X-Box "Max Pain"....  *we are soldiers with good firearm and airsoft safety...  So as I get pissed at the game * because I suck at it...  My room mate picks up the M9 and says "I've got you covered"  as he puts a nice two shot group center screen...  Yes, .20 @ 320 will Spiderweb a screen on a rear projection TV.  $250 later, I decide to always unload my airsoft guns in da house....

Bohica - Feel your pain man. I lived in the Cambridge Arms Apartments about 15 minutes outside the gate. We did not have bigscreens back then so all I had was an old color 200 pound tv set. I came home from a fun jump one saturday and my wife then (ex now) was in a compromising position with some leg, the kitchen was a friggin disaster, and I was armed.... no, I didn't kill anyone, but that TV went up like a mother! No cops came - I guess back then bangs were pretty common in that complex since it was almost all Duece living there. Never fixed the TV....  For those of you that would criticize me, its called the defense of adequate provocation, aka, heat of passion. It reduces murder to manslaughter (NO I DID NOT SHOOT HER) and its human nature. Walk a mile...

Offline Husker

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2005, 03:24:48 PM »
Quote from: "Mugen"

You ever hit a fully aired up basketball with an aluminium bat??  Yep....not fun.

haha

dumbest thing i did, i bought a Y&P Beretta springer, everything went wrong within 2 months. i only bought it to shoot cans, but i should have just saved up and researched for a better gun.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Husker »
Now beat it before I get Cambodian on your asses!

Offline chainsaw

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2005, 03:29:16 PM »
The most stupid thing I have done is bought somting from paint ball headquarters :oops:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by chainsaw »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2005, 11:58:40 PM »
Quote from: "chainsaw"
The most stupid thing I have done is bought somting from paint ball headquarters :oops:

You mean it wasn't registering on these forums? :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Trashcan

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2005, 04:15:27 AM »

You suck at spelling, too.

Stupidest thing I ever did was probably punching a window. Broke all of my fingers and had to get stitches.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Trashcan »

Offline busta_cap

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2005, 04:21:10 AM »
Quote from: "Trashcan"

Stupidest thing I ever did was probably punching a window. Broke all of my fingers and had to get stitches.
You fought the wall...and the wall won... ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by busta_cap »

Offline Trashcan

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2005, 04:25:08 AM »
Yeah, just incase anyone was wondering, glass isnt that delicate  :oops:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Trashcan »

FLASHinAZ

NOT airsoft related but stupid none the less
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2005, 02:17:31 PM »
I was shooting my .22 at some rocks once-bang-whizz-----the bullet hit this big rock, and came right back at me-I could hear it tumbling thru the air-it sounded like it was less than an inch from my right ear!
I also freely admit to working a security job in a car junkyard once. there was this crane with what probably was a 150 pound steel ball with a hook on it. I pushed the ball, and it had a lot of mass to it. So I started to push it harder, I got it to swinging pretty good. It was about 2 am so obviously it was pretty dark with only a single light nearby. Well I pushed this damned ball so hard I lost track of it in the darkness. Next ting I get hit in the hip by it, and go flying head over heels thru the air. I got tossed about 20 feet by this ball. Had a really nasty bruise on my hip, and a limp for several days after. Yup--it was REEELY stOOPid huh?

FLASH
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by FLASHinAZ »