Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701496 times)

Offline Marine101

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1050 on: October 02, 2008, 04:24:52 PM »
Welcome to the site Boomer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
PFC Mark Morgan
855 MP CO
Phoenix, Arizona

Offline zeezod1

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 05, 2008, 12:01:59 PM »
Hey guys, ive been airsofting for quite some time however i have never been on any sort of forums. I finally signed up today, if you have any advice for me it would be nice to get a message.

Offline Ganef

• Global Moderator
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.coyotetactical.blogspot.com/
« Reply #1052 on: October 05, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »
Read, read, read... do not post. Use the search function and also check google when you want to know information. There are plenty of posts about what guns are better than other to get, read them. Just read...
"Well, ain\'t we a pair, Raggedy Man..."

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
first post
« Reply #1053 on: October 10, 2008, 02:55:37 PM »
Not sure what to put here, I was born and raised in texas, I joind the Army at 17, I did 6 years, was an Army , I left the Army, joined the MARINE CORP, I left the MARINES in 2004 and worked as a government contractor(Security) in IRAQ for 3 years. I am here in AZ now and wanting to learn this Airsoft game and join a team....thanks

Rob

(this Bio was revised at the request of another member)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 12:44:58 PM by UXO_Rob »

Offline Twitchy Konigkeit

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/ahwatac
« Reply #1054 on: October 10, 2008, 03:08:41 PM »
welcome Devil Dog, I'm a POG Lcpl. stationed here in Phoenix.  Good to see more Marines out and about.  This is a great place to start airsofting tho,  there are many Brilliant and Great players here. Just read around and you'll find everything you need to know.  Ooorah hope to see you out on the field soon! We can see if this POG can out gun a Grunt/Ranger like yourself!

Offline Farslayer

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
Re: first post
« Reply #1055 on: October 10, 2008, 03:09:38 PM »
Quote from: "UXO_Rob"
Not sure what to put here, I was born and raised in texas, I joind the Army at 17, I did 6 years, was an Army Ranger, I left the Army, joined the MARINE CORP, was an 0311(Infantry) and 8541( Scout Sniper). I left the MARINES in 2004 and worked as a government contractor(Security) in IRAQ for 3 years. I have played with just about every type of (real)weapon system out there and have a vast knowledge of tactics to include desert, woodland, and Urban. I am here in AZ now and wanting to learn this Airsoft game and join a team....thanks

Rob
Hey, what's the dope on a F-175 gr. at 549 meters?  Assuming a 5 mph wind from left to right?
Benn

Offline Morgann0

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 10, 2008, 07:25:21 PM »
I'm really glad someone called him on that.
\"All you touch, and all you see, is all your life will ever be.\"

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: October 11, 2008, 06:31:27 PM »
Quote from: "Farslayer"
Hey, what's the dope on a F-175 gr. at 549 meters?  Assuming a 5 mph wind from left to right?

Need more data...what is the zero of the rifle?  What setting am I in, desert, urban, ect? What scope do i have? what weapon system am I shooting? what scope rings do i have?AM i shooting  a .308 or .300 Win Mag? what is my barrel length? what is my twist rate? is this shot from an elevated position? am i shooting into a valley or across a river? Am I shooting up at a target? Is the target moving or stat? Is this a cold bore shot? what time of day is it? where does this shot take place? what is the elevation of the position at the rifle and at the target? what is my current temp? whats my current relative humidity? Am I shooting hand loads or factory ammo? If factory ammo who makes it? If these are hand loads what primer, brass, powder,and bullet am i working with?

Offline airraider

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 15, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »
ive been playing paintball for about 5 years now. ive had an 07 dynasty shocker, 06 infamous timmy. it started getting preety expensive so i backed out. but ive played airsoft for about 3 years in between the paintball stuff to. but its cool to be on here. thx

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 15, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »
sua sponte brother ... thanks for your service...

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 16, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »
Quote from: "Morgann0"
I'm really glad someone called him on that.

Why are you glad some one called me on something???   What do you know about Long range Target Interdiction???  I am just dying to know...

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 16, 2008, 12:47:09 PM »
Quote from: "Doc Hollywood"
sua sponte brother ... thanks for your service...

roger that Sua Sponte!!!!

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 16, 2008, 12:50:37 PM »

Need more data...what is the zero of the rifle?  What setting am I in, desert, urban, ect? What scope do i have? what weapon system am I shooting? what scope rings do i have?AM i shooting  a .308 or .300 Win Mag? what is my barrel length? what is my twist rate? is this shot from an elevated position? am i shooting into a valley or across a river? Am I shooting up at a target? Is the target moving or stat? Is this a cold bore shot? what time of day is it? where does this shot take place? what is the elevation of the position at the rifle and at the target? what is my current temp? whats my current relative humidity? Am I shooting hand loads or factory ammo? If factory ammo who makes it? If these are hand loads what primer, brass, powder,and bullet am i working with?

Ok its been a week and you have not responded...so even if you respond I will not provide you with an answer... If the answer is what you seek, google, a block of instruction and some trigger time will help you

Offline corporalred

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/stealthislink
« Reply #1063 on: October 16, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »
try not to triple post bro
Quote from: \"Vince\"
I\'ve touched that gun with my hand which had touched my penis. I hope you did not touch your mouth after touching that gun. That would mean your had put part of my penis in your mouth.

Offline Farslayer

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
« Reply #1064 on: October 16, 2008, 07:27:48 PM »

Ok its been a week and you have not responded...so even if you respond I will not provide you with an answer... If the answer is what you seek, google, a block of instruction and some trigger time will help you
There are plenty of 13 year old snipers/PSD on the Net.
MOST are posers and trolls. One can never be sure.

As far as trigger time, I've chewed more dirt than some, less than others.

Welcome.

SF.

Benn
Benn