Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701485 times)

Offline pixal16

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1080 on: October 26, 2008, 09:58:50 PM »
Hi. I have been airsofting for a few years but I just started to get really into it. I live in Tempe AZ. I'm 15 and will be turning 16 in January. I heard about this site for a person I meet at a store call Gearbox Arizona( the sign says Jungle Toy)  i have an M4 s-system with a box mag a foregrip and a ncstar red dot sight. If anyone is starting a team please email me. My email is pixalsmith@mac.com. My name is cameron but I'd like to go by Pixal. This is my first bog/forum thing so I'm really new to this. Please email me if you are starting a team or are in a team looking for a new recuit. Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
M4 it upp DuSkI!!!

Offline Bloodbath231

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: October 27, 2008, 05:13:36 AM »
Hello my name is Kevin, I moved out to Surprise about a year and a half ago and been having a hard time finding games D:
Anyway back in New JErsey me and my friends used to play at the school when the moon was up, nothing serius just to have a good time, I have a Classic Army CA33E, yes get your laughs in now :p, and im looking to play some games
I found this sight through another Airsoft team that was out in Az, they pretty much told me to comes here and look over the forums.

Offline sargentwolf

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://stlouisairsoftplayers.com/
« Reply #1082 on: November 01, 2008, 08:41:20 PM »
howdie.

real name is kevin. ill be movin down to Fort Huacha (or how ever the heck its spelled) by the end of the month. from ST Louis orginally.
im a PFC in the US Army, member of the Signal Corp. Sat-com for the win! no i wont give you free direct tv. sorry.
ive been into airosft for a while. pre army i was heavly into the support gunner loadout, but im more shifted into doin regular grunt loadouts (as im lazy and like to use my issued gear...) currently rocking a G&P m16a3 with 203.
i also do the WW2 thing. 82nd airbore m1919 gunner. so if anyone needs a machine gunner for their 82nd group, lemme know.

-edit- my handle is a throwback to the old mechwarrior 3 days. the clan i joined made me a platoon sgt and ive been using it for freaking EVERYTHING since. if any one has a problem with it, please PM or email me and i will change the name. thanks.
Operor non nuntius me, Ego sum rabidus tunc vos

Offline vito540

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: November 02, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »
Fountain Hills Airsofter looking for urban games and willing to play anywhere.

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: November 03, 2008, 10:39:16 PM »
Quote from: "sargentwolf"
howdie.

real name is kevin. ill be movin down to Fort Huacha (or how ever the heck its spelled) by the end of the month. from ST Louis orginally.
im a PFC in the US Army, member of the Signal Corp. Sat-com for the win! no i wont give you free direct tv. sorry.
ive been into airosft for a while. pre army i was heavly into the support gunner loadout, but im more shifted into doin regular grunt loadouts (as im lazy and like to use my issued gear...) currently rocking a G&P m16a3 with 203.
i also do the WW2 thing. 82nd airbore m1919 gunner. so if anyone needs a machine gunner for their 82nd group, lemme know.

-edit- my handle is a throwback to the old mechwarrior 3 days. the clan i joined made me a platoon sgt and ive been using it for freaking EVERYTHING since. if any one has a problem with it, please PM or email me and i will change the name. thanks.

Fort Huachuca/// Good luck finding a place to play in that Crappy Town...Good ole Sierra Vista... Home of the Armys Intel Asset....Anyways  Tucson (about an hour away) will most likely be your best bet.  Welcome to AZ Airsoft...get ready to bleed..lol

Rob

Offline Sandy

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/unpiloto
« Reply #1085 on: November 06, 2008, 12:57:53 PM »
Quote from: "UXO_Rob"
Quote from: "sargentwolf"
howdie.

Fort Huachuca/// Good luck finding a place to play in that Crappy Town...Good ole Sierra Vista... Home of the Armys Intel Asset....Anyways  Tucson (about an hour away) will most likely be your best bet.  Welcome to AZ Airsoft...get ready to bleed..lol

Rob

OK, Rob, Ill bite. And keep in mind I made it up through Boot Camp and got a medical discharge. I ve been shooting since I was four, and know more about long range ballistics than (a fair majority, I will be so bold to say) on here.

Your weapon is an M40 A5/R5. You have a 26 inch long Bull barrelled rifle with a 1/11" twist. You have a Timney trigger set at 2.5 lbs. Your brass is a once fired
M118LR brass with a Magnum primer. You have 45 grains of Varget. You are seated with a 175 grain Sierra Match King (seating depth does not matter).

Your Optic is a Leupold Mark IV with 80 clicks of MOA adjustment all around. You are seated on a Seekins Precision base with an already canted 20 MOA base. You are perched on a rock at 549 meters with an elevation offset of 120 M below you. You are shooting over desert terrain and scrub. Ambient air temperature is a mild 75 degrees F with a relative humidity of 33%. Barometric pressure is 29.92 and rising.

Lastly this shouldnt matter if it was a cold bore shot or not...this is covered in Sniper Basic. Naturally you should know exactly whats going on since you claim (sic) to be an 8541. Your cold bore is only to determine your zero. That should have been figured out before you went off to the range or on your mission.

Good luck answering this one. If you can truelly give me the clicks of elevation I will be astounded. If not, then GET THE FUCK OUT.

==== MULTI FAMAM, CONSCIENTIAM PAUCI VERENTUR ====

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: November 06, 2008, 02:27:12 PM »
hey Leg..

FWIW Rob has passed the coin check and absent some serious inside intel he is legit.

If you want a choke out contact him via PM ...

Offline Sandy

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: November 07, 2008, 12:17:20 AM »
Thats all good and well Doc, and a PM has been sent. It s rather remarkable that he has been a Ranger AND an 8541.

Offline A Dumb Guy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: November 07, 2008, 01:27:44 PM »
Hey guys new to the airsoft thing. I was big into paintball (still am). I just want to do something that is much more real. That and maybe a little older croud. I have been playing for a few months. Really need more people to play with. I have a couple people that are in the same vote. I look foward to some good times! It was just dumb luck I found this site. :shock:
[size=150]DOUBLE TAP!![/size][/b]

Offline corporalred

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/stealthislink
« Reply #1089 on: November 07, 2008, 02:25:41 PM »
Dumb Guy, check out the Rebel Union game this sunday, I am goin for my first time also....
Quote from: \"Vince\"
I\'ve touched that gun with my hand which had touched my penis. I hope you did not touch your mouth after touching that gun. That would mean your had put part of my penis in your mouth.

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: November 08, 2008, 10:12:07 AM »
Sandy;
I guess you didn't read the previous post from DOC... I am already vetted here BUT....since you want to call me out to the bear pit and play...lets play...
 You stated the following scenerio:

"Your weapon is an M40 A5/R5. You have a 26 inch long Bull barrelled rifle with a 1/11" twist. You have a Timney trigger set at 2.5 lbs. Your brass is a once fired
M118LR brass with a Magnum primer. You have 45 grains of Varget. You are seated with a 175 grain Sierra Match King (seating depth does not matter).

Your Optic is a Leupold Mark IV with 80 clicks of MOA adjustment all around. You are seated on a Seekins Precision base with an already canted 20 MOA base. You are perched on a rock at 549 meters with an elevation offset of 120 M below you. You are shooting over desert terrain and scrub. Ambient air temperature is a mild 75 degrees F with a relative humidity of 33%. Barometric pressure is 29.92 and rising. "

I like the weapon selection, trigger, brass, powder, and round, since you only mentioned the Leupold Mark IV , I assumed it would be the Leupold MK4 M3 Scope w/USMC Mil-Dot reticle, 10X, because after all nothing but the finest for this op right???  you are harsh though... Im perched on a rock with not so much at a butt pack to rest my rifle on...Its a good thing that I had a spare Harris Bipod in my cargo pocket...  oh but wait...Im all set up but What the Hell am I shooting at????? hmmm Light bulb......hince......... I have no target Identified at the time of your request....  I do not need to worry about any DOPE......sorry about your luck but say goodbye and go play elsewhere.....

Rob

Offline Sandy

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: November 08, 2008, 10:37:10 AM »
Well Rob, unfortunately, MK IV s only come in a few different reticles, so well play, 2nd Gen TMR reticle. Scope is a vari power. I thought you were an 8541, you should know its SOP for the rifle to come with its own bipod. Secondly, they have cheek rests on the back end of the stock. Stability should not be your main factor. Your general target area is an 10" by 16" inch square. Doesnt matter. Were not pretending to be operators here but since you wanna play it like that its the area of your targets head.

Apparently you have no idea what Im going on about. You cant give me a decent answer on my weapons related knowledge and play with the big boys.  So unless you can post a SCANNED copy of your DD214 with all the important shit blanked out (Social, Address, anythign like that, ) Im calling you full of shit on the Marine part. Very well for Army but Marines I think your full of snot.

You might be new to the scene here and think I am cause of my post count but I ve been on AMSOG for over a year now and been a contributing member there and know quite a few people on here. Do not judge a book by its cover.

Offline UXO_Rob

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: November 08, 2008, 11:07:58 AM »
Sandy

Good Job, you post over at AMSOG for the last year....you have never been anywhere or done anything... Go back to the to the kiddy pool before you get your hand slapped...  You lost..you know it.. now be gone.

Rob

Offline Sandy

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: November 08, 2008, 11:24:22 AM »
Says the newbie to the airsoft forum.

Guys this is a testament to his childish and immature behavior. I said I was done calling him out on the forum and to resort to PM s and look what he posts. He cant even answer the technical part of this facet.

You guys be judge...

Offline Morgann0

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: November 09, 2008, 09:02:46 PM »
Are you about finished?
\"All you touch, and all you see, is all your life will ever be.\"