Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701479 times)

Offline DaGunner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1095 on: November 11, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »
Hey i am 13 years old and live in Chandler. I got into airsofting when i was about 10 years old. My brother came home from a boyscout hike one day (i am a boy scout too) and said aww dude we got to get an airsoft gun, so we did, lol a taurus clear plastic spring pistol with 180fps...but then i thought well these got to get a bit better...so i went on youtube and typed in airsoft. That day i got hooked...now i have a JG M4 CQB and am currently upgrading it with a CA stock, M120 spring, 9.4V 2400mah battery, and TAC products M200 red dot sight. I went to my local airsofting store and a guy directed me to this sight and he told me there would be games for kids my age, and I thought finally, i can have some fun.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
Piss lightning, sh*t success.
Sweat more in practice, bleed less in battle.
You can not strengthen the weak without weakening the strong. -Abraham Lincoln

Offline Spunkmeyer

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: November 13, 2008, 11:28:19 AM »
Well, not exactly new to airsoft, just been a few years. Late 20's, Scorpio, and enjoys long walks on the beach (in AZ, yea right). Been over seas, getting shot at isn't new, and I realize that the older I get it takes a little bit longer to get up. I hope to be a part timer- kids, work, and the other things seems to eat up my weekends, naturally.

I seem to more into the tech side: I.E. tweaking and building new stuff.

My wish list: Airsoft artillery, crafting a RPG, and designing a 'muzzle flash' adapter for night games.
"Do you think Einstein walked around thinking everyone was a bunch of dumb sh*ts?
Now you know why he built that bomb...."

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: November 13, 2008, 12:23:52 PM »
When and where did you serve?

Welcome...

Quote from: "Spunkmeyer"
Well, not exactly new to airsoft, just been a few years. Late 20's, Scorpio, and enjoys long walks on the beach (in AZ, yea right). Been over seas, getting shot at isn't new, and I realize that the older I get it takes a little bit longer to get up. I hope to be a part timer- kids, work, and the other things seems to eat up my weekends, naturally.

I seem to more into the tech side: I.E. tweaking and building new stuff.

My wish list: Airsoft artillery, crafting a RPG, and designing a 'muzzle flash' adapter for night games.

Offline corporalred

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/stealthislink
« Reply #1098 on: November 13, 2008, 01:22:11 PM »
I realize that the older I get it takes a little bit longer to get up.

They have pills for that..... :D  welcome
Quote from: \"Vince\"
I\'ve touched that gun with my hand which had touched my penis. I hope you did not touch your mouth after touching that gun. That would mean your had put part of my penis in your mouth.

Offline Spunkmeyer

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: November 13, 2008, 02:49:29 PM »
Quote from: "Doc Hollywood"

Welcome...

Thanks for the invite.
Ironically, I wasn't military. March-June '99 in Bosnia-Kosovo. Traveling medical outfit. Seemed what ever village we were at was either: Just shelled, shelled when we left, or (worst of all) was being shelled while we were there. Lot of interesting stories from that time....

Kalashnikovs really do sound different from the other side of the barrell..... lol
"Do you think Einstein walked around thinking everyone was a bunch of dumb sh*ts?

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: November 14, 2008, 10:00:24 AM »
We may know some of the same people then ... I spent a year in Chiapas, Mexico 94-95.  Which organization were you working under?  Are you a doc?

Welcome...

Thanks for the invite.
Ironically, I wasn't military. March-June '99 in Bosnia-Kosovo. Traveling medical outfit. Seemed what ever village we were at was either: Just shelled, shelled when we left, or (worst of all) was being shelled while we were there. Lot of interesting stories from that time....

Kalashnikovs really do sound different from the other side of the barrell..... lol

Offline Firebert

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: November 14, 2008, 11:01:33 AM »
Quote from: "corporalred"

He said "get up" not "get IT up"

And welcome to our little group..

Offline Spunkmeyer

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: November 14, 2008, 04:58:27 PM »
We may know some of the same people then ... I spent a year in Chiapas, Mexico 94-95.  Which organization were you working under?  Are you a doc?

I'd rather not mention the organization, considering it's 'legal status' ATM.... lol
More of a trauma tech then anything else: Bandages, sutures, ect.....

Offline Spunkmeyer

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: November 15, 2008, 01:09:32 AM »
Quote from: "Firebert"
Quote from: "corporalred"

He said "get up" not "get IT up"

And welcome to our little group..

I guess i should have mentioned the falling down part, not the private parts.....

And thanks again for the Salutations.

Offline saw gunner clayton

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: November 18, 2008, 03:26:25 PM »
hey, im clayton i live in tucson az and have been airsofting scince i was in 6th grade. my first gun was the cross-man lol pulse r70 m4. it broke after 4 days but i returned it for the smith and wesson shotgun. enough of that , anyways, i realized in 8th grade that i was 185 pounds and 5'7". me and my closest airsoft friend had a real long study of fireteam placement and small unit tactics. so i found that my immobility could do well for me as a saw gunner. so i bought my saw, and i am now vested in nothing but support weapons. i am now in part with tac. im still only 14 anyways.
[attachment=0:f3tps92n]steel 003.JPG[/attachment:f3tps92n]

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: November 18, 2008, 04:07:06 PM »
Well considering there is nothing OPSEC about ANY of the medical support private organizations that would have supported Kosovo/Bosnia I don't see why you would have any hesitation to say who you were working for?

I have to say that people who talk about what an AK sounds like from the other end and "getting shot at" are pretty much full of bullshit.

Your story sound like a movie plot - unrealistic and fiction.

The problem is you could have just come in here, played airsoft and whatever but you had to bring some spotlight on your "combat zone" time and "stories" you could tell, but when you get coin checked you can't even deliver a legitimate affiliation.  Its OK to brag about your high speed experience but not OK to say who you were with ?

FOS IMHAO dude...  

I'd rather not mention the organization, considering it's 'legal status' ATM.... lol

Offline DoomzDay

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: November 18, 2008, 07:56:43 PM »
Hello Everyone! I am a former paintball player, but I just found it to be too much of a hassle to buy $40 of paint + $15 field entry fee every time I wanted to play. Just now completed my order for a Jg Bar-10 sniper airsoft and hope to have a blast. I am 19(male) and currently live in Glendale, Arizona. I was discouraged when I was searching for a airsoft field in Arizona and couldn't find any, but then I found this forum. It's awesome that you guys thought of this matching forum and made it readily available to the public.  Anyways sorry for the winded intro, hope to have fun with airsoft and meet some cool peeps ready to play on here.

Bad News: City of Glendale (City Code) : Sec. 26-58.  Discharging weapons. :

(a)   No person shall, within the limits of the city, fire or discharge any air gun, BB gun, pellet gun, dart gun, gas operated gun, spring gun or other similar gun or instrument.

Which areas of Arizona are free reign for Airsoft?

Offline Spunkmeyer

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: November 19, 2008, 11:03:54 AM »
To each his opinion I suppose......
And where was I bragging? This is something I usually DON'T bring up. I merely mentioned I spent some time there.

And, all firearms sound different when coming from the other end of the barrel.

Well considering there is nothing OPSEC about ANY of the medical support private organizations that would have supported Kosovo/Bosnia I don't see why you would have any hesitation to say who you were working for?[

I have to say that people who talk about what an AK sounds like from the other end and "getting shot at" are pretty much full of bullshit.

Your story sound like a movie plot - unrealistic and fiction.

The problem is you could have just come in here, played airsoft and whatever but you had to bring some spotlight on your "combat zone" time and "stories" you could tell, but when you get coin checked you can't even deliver a legitimate affiliation.  Its OK to brag about your high speed experience but not OK to say who you were with ?

FOS IMHAO dude...  

Offline Ryan33

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: November 21, 2008, 08:57:35 PM »
Hey i'm Ryan. I'm a squad leader in Prescott, and i am part of the airsoft team Saguaro Down in Phoenix. I went to Balkan hammer II, some of you might know me from there.
Team Kilo 11 Alpha Squad Leader

Offline blacksunrep

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: November 29, 2008, 11:10:23 PM »
hi guys my name is Branden and me and my team are trying to get going and i figured this would be a good place to start. I might seem young to you guys 15 nearly 16 but i have been around airsoft guns and firearms most of my mature life and i know to take every precaution with them. I've had a few aegs and i am hoping to finally have some actually play time with them. Hopefully i can meet up with a few of you guys and play in the near future!