Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701019 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1560 on: October 01, 2010, 01:04:44 AM »
Welcome to the forums bro. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Men do not cry. Men do not pout. Men jack you in the fuckin\' jaw and say... "Thanks for comin\' out."

Offline AvengingAlex

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: October 02, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »
Hey everyone! My name is Alex and I live in Phoenix, AZ. If any of you ever have an event or game let me know and I'd really like to start attending airsoft events especially since it's starting to cooldown in the valley and all around it! Really looking forward to attending any pick up game or event so lemme know!

Offline PhoenixShadowCompany

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://phxshadow.net
« Reply #1562 on: October 02, 2010, 06:24:40 PM »
Quote from: "AvengingAlex"
Hey everyone! My name is Alex and I live in Phoenix, AZ. If any of you ever have an event or game let me know and I'd really like to start attending airsoft events especially since it's starting to cooldown in the valley and all around it! Really looking forward to attending any pick up game or event so lemme know!

On behalf of Phoenix Shadow Company we welcome you to AA. We host games almost every Saturday and hopefully Starting Sundays soon also. Our second Big event will be December 4th and were expecting more than 80 people. if you have any questions you can pm us or anyone with the unit avatar. A good group to check out is MTT they host allot of really good games. Our next normal game is October 9th.

Offline erankin

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: October 04, 2010, 12:54:19 PM »
I live in tucson and am a gun freak, load my own, shoot sass and 3 gun, trap skeet, you name it. I have a systema ptw and am looking to fill in non live fire with some airsoft. I am well equipped and have the means to get what i need. I am over 40 and am looking for (ORGANIZED) teams/games to get involved in locally. I hit MTT when I can get to phx. Looking for a mature bunch.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

Ulysses S Grant

Offline Pick

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: October 04, 2010, 01:21:44 PM »
Mature? What's this mature thing you speak of? I don't think we have any of that in stock here lol
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious. - Sun Tzu

Offline erankin

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: October 04, 2010, 01:27:39 PM »
ok Lets say relatively or somewhat courteous..HA! :D
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

Ulysses S Grant

Offline Pick

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: October 04, 2010, 01:55:53 PM »
Quote from: "erankin"
ok Lets say relatively or somewhat courteous..HA! :D

I still think that's a tall order to fill lol. Naw in all honesty the people here are good people most are mature and courteous. But you get the ones who are a pain like anything in life
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious. - Sun Tzu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: October 04, 2010, 02:00:34 PM »
Quote from: "erankin"
I live in tucson and am a gun freak, load my own, shoot sass and 3 gun, trap skeet, you name it. I have a systema ptw and am looking to fill in non live fire with some airsoft. I am well equipped and have the means to get what i need. I am over 40 and am looking for (ORGANIZED) teams/games to get involved in locally. I hit MTT when I can get to phx. Looking for a mature bunch.

Welcome to AA. Our team does allot of work with MTT. They sponsor the mil-sims we run. Our next one is Operation Gold War and is being held on December 4th. If you get MTT's news letter there will be more info about the game. As far as teams in Tucson, check out Jag X. Our team has a friend with them. His forum name is Exarach.

Offline erankin

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: October 04, 2010, 02:59:30 PM »
thanks I will send him a pm

Ulysses S Grant

Offline Dagger

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: October 06, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »
Im in the north valley of phoenix and im an ex paintballer. The sport got to be expensive,fun but expensive. Id like to say im a natural at pursuit games. I havent played airsoft yet but im sure itll be a smooth transition. Im looking to get involved with a team out here and find good places to play. so open to suggestions.

I have a good starter gun Combat Machine M4A1 blowback semi-full auto, With 1 450 rd mag and a mid size mag not sure on how much that holds though. It shoots 330 fps now but I want to put a spring in it to shoot 390-400 fps.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 08:11:37 PM by Dagger »
Tango Down

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: October 06, 2010, 08:10:42 PM »
Quote from: "Dagger"
Im in the north valley of phoenix and im an ex paintballer. The sport got to be expensive,fun but expensive. Id like to say im a natural at pursuit games. I havent played airsoft yet but im sure itll be a smooth transition. Im looking to get involved with a team out here and find good places to play. so open to suggestions.

Well if you play paintball your probally fimilar with cowtown. We host airsoft games there almost every weekend. its alot cheeper to play airsoft there than paintball. another great group is MTT we train and play with them alot and they host some kick ass games.

Offline Dagger

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: October 06, 2010, 08:13:41 PM »
Acually I played in las vegas so im unfamilliar with the fields out here. Does cowtown do airsoft every weekend and for how much?
Tango Down

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: October 06, 2010, 08:17:03 PM »
Quote from: "Dagger"
Acually I played in las vegas so im unfamilliar with the fields out here. Does cowtown do airsoft every weekend and for how much?

We run the games there so as long as we are not at another event there will be a game. We try to have games every weekend. They cost $10 and that gets you about 10 hours of play.

Offline Dagger

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: October 06, 2010, 08:17:35 PM »
Now i want to rsvp for Gold War, 82nd airborne first squad SFC, with a guest playing on Renagade Security Solutions first squad  operator. How do I do that?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 08:19:48 PM by Dagger »
Tango Down

Offline Dagger

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: October 06, 2010, 08:18:25 PM »
cool how about this weekend anything goin on?
Tango Down