Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701043 times)

Offline PhoenixShadowCompany

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://phxshadow.net
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1575 on: October 06, 2010, 08:45:33 PM »
Quote from: "Dagger"
cool how about this weekend anything goin on?
yes its in local game listing look for any game hosted by PhoenixShadowComopany. We will be there at 8 AM.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: October 06, 2010, 08:59:32 PM »
If I don't work this weekend Ill be there. Cowtown right? Is there mag restrictions?
Tango Down

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: October 06, 2010, 11:21:58 PM »
If I don't work this weekend Ill be there. Cowtown right? Is there mag restrictions?

Nope just come out and have fun. We got some great games planed and were bringing back a few favorits.

Offline Dagger

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: October 07, 2010, 07:01:08 PM »
Well hope to see you guys out there. I find out tomorrow if im working sat or not. Hey I have a buddy that wants to go but dont have a gun, does cowtown rent airsoft equiptment or can we pay admission for both and share my gun?
Tango Down

Offline hdrox88

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • First Sergeant
  • The Wrecking Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: October 07, 2010, 10:25:16 PM »
Well hope to see you guys out there. I find out tomorrow if im working sat or not. Hey I have a buddy that wants to go but dont have a gun, does cowtown rent airsoft equiptment or can we pay admission for both and share my gun?
If you can go, then go ahead and post up in the thread for the game. Also, if your buddy needs to use a gun, you can also try to mention that in the game thread and someone with a spare gun that doesn't mind loaning it out might be feeling generous that day. Just a thought, it has worked out before. At any rate, welcome to AA and hope to see you out at Cowtown this weekend, I should be there.
Don't ever heezjack a Heezjacker!
€√εΓ¥ßσÐý Ð↕Σ§, ßµτ ⁿΩ┬ €√εΓ¥ßσÐý ╚│√ε$

Fighter Town Paintball & Airsoft

Offline sig24

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: October 13, 2010, 10:26:18 AM »
Hey guys,
I am a newer person to this forum. I have been playing paintball since high school (5 years ago). Since then I have moved here to AZ and got into airsoft. I have tactical experience and also was a liscensed EMT. I am looking to get back into the tactical aspect of the game and eventually get back onto a team. I work a pretty nice schedule so I'll be able to come out to quite a few games here soon. I am excited to Be back into this and will see y'all out there.

Happy Hunting. [smilie=armata_pdt_06.gif]

-SIG24-
-SIG24-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: October 13, 2010, 10:37:14 AM »
Quote from: "sig24"
Hey guys,
I am a newer person to this forum. I have been playing paintball since high school (5 years ago). Since then I have moved here to AZ and got into airsoft. I have tactical experience and also was a liscensed EMT. I am looking to get back into the tactical aspect of the game and eventually get back onto a team. I work a pretty nice schedule so I'll be able to come out to quite a few games here soon. I am excited to Be back into this and will see y'all out there.

-SIG24-

Welcome to Airsoft Arizona
We got a game this weekend over at fightertown. Another great group to check out if you like the tactical aspect of airsoft is MTT  they host some of the biggest mil-sims in the state.

Offline sig24

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: October 13, 2010, 11:11:13 AM »
Quote from: "PhoenixShadowCompany"
Quote from: "sig24"
Hey guys,

-SIG24-

Welcome to Airsoft Arizona
We got a game this weekend over at fightertown. Another great group to check out if you like the tactical aspect of airsoft is MTT they host some of the biggest mil-sims in the state.

I am just stoked to get back into playing. I am an all around guy so I'll try to do a bit of both.
-SIG24-

Offline Major payne

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Master Sergeant
  • Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum. What beanstalk did you fall from?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: October 25, 2010, 09:25:32 PM »
Played airsoft since I was ten now almost six years later I am playing more games a month than some do a year haha. I enjoy hunting, boating and tinkering with airsoft guns.
John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friend

G4-A1 Hard Externals with Custom GB
2x KJW Custom Glock 23's

Offline Omar

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: November 07, 2010, 12:14:35 AM »
Здравствуйте! (Hello!)

My name is Omar.  I have been playing Airsoft since May 2010 in Colorado Springs, CO, and will be moving to Tucson next week.  No military experience, but in the process of joining the Army.  Generally I do a contractor impression, but try to keep to the Russian when I can.  

Most of my experience is indoor locations/CQB (DMZ Airsoft - http://dmzairsoft.ning.com/ ), but I have a limited amount of outdoor experience.  

Just looking to see what sort of activities are happening in Arizona while I am there.
"Violence. It might not be the answer, but it sure cuts down on the questions."

Offline smokepirate

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: November 08, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »
Hi, Im ex military of 3 years in the Marine Corp.I havent fired any weapons since so i decided to buy some  airsoft guns and try my hand at airsofting. I live in Tucson on the east side, would there be anywhere I can go to shoot?

Offline GW GemState

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: November 11, 2010, 10:19:07 AM »
Hi My name is Ben I'm from Rexburg Idaho and i am moving to Mesa tomorrow!! I've been heavily involved up here, Managed a 10 man team as well as managed an Airsoft store.. My name (GW GemState) Is because i got carried away and have a lot of gear.. They called me gear whore.. So I'll go with that! Anyway, Been playing for about 7 years and i am really excited to get out and participate in larger games!! Own a whole grip of guns but they are in a storage unit in Idaho and won't be down to me till January!! Anyway, hope to be out to a game this weekend..
Veni Quod Veneratio

Offline B3ANZOR

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Lights Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/lightsoutairsoft
« Reply #1587 on: November 11, 2010, 10:29:39 AM »
Quote from: "GW GemState"
Hi My name is Ben I'm from Rexburg Idaho and i am moving to Mesa tomorrow!! I've been heavily involved up here, Managed a 10 man team as well as managed an Airsoft store.. My name (GW GemState) Is because i got carried away and have a lot of gear.. They called me gear whore.. So I'll go with that! Anyway, Been playing for about 7 years and i am really excited to get out and participate in larger games!! Own a whole grip of guns but they are in a storage unit in Idaho and won't be down to me till January!! Anyway, hope to be out to a game this weekend..

Welcome to the forums Ben. See you around

Offline Smoking ACE

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thenortherndefense.com
« Reply #1588 on: November 11, 2010, 07:19:29 PM »
well hey there been sounds like a pretty cool place you moved from. anywho i am working on finding us a game to go to this weekend. but havent found any that we dont have to pay for.....

Offline GW GemState

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: November 11, 2010, 10:27:05 PM »
Quote from: "Smoking ACE"
well hey there been sounds like a pretty cool place you moved from. anywho i am working on finding us a game to go to this weekend. but havent found any that we dont have to pay for.....

Oh dang!! Just let me know.. I'll be down there for quite a long time so.. If it doesn't happen.. Maybe next week!!
Veni Quod Veneratio