Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701034 times)

Offline ClayDonk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1590 on: November 16, 2010, 07:20:54 PM »
Hello there, I decided to join this community in response to an eye catching ad on one of the community boards at the library at my local community college. I have been an airsoft enthusiast ever since my brother brought home a TM Sig 552. I tried to convince my friends to get into it in middle-high school but they wanted paintball so we played woods ball instead.  I’ve lived in Prescott and Flagstaff and I now reside happily in Yuma. I’m an athletic nerd with no military experience.

Back to the ad in question though, I’m trying to find more info on airsoft groups/clubs/teams in Yuma. The number on the flyer was a few digits short and I never got a response. The flyer was for the Full Metal Airsoft Team in Yuma.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Adr3n4line

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: November 20, 2010, 07:43:49 PM »
Hey everyone. I've been doing airsoft for a little over a year now. I tried paintball and didn't really like it and plus it's expensive. I have a Aftermath Knight m4 (looking to sell or trade) and an Airsoft Gi g4-a3 DMR.

Offline GhostSOCOMM4

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://wolfpacktacticalsblog.blogspot.com/
« Reply #1592 on: November 20, 2010, 09:18:57 PM »
Quote from: "Ad3n4line"
Hey everyone. I've been doing airsoft for a little over a year now. I tried paintball and didn't really like it and plus it's expensive. I have a Aftermath Knight m4 (looking to sell or trade) and an Airsoft Gi g4-a3 DMR.

Welcome to the forum.

Offline xtremeairsoft

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: November 22, 2010, 07:38:51 PM »
im not new to the site, just thought i'd post

my name is zach parks, im 13 years old and on HELL HOUNDS airsoft team(curently arizonas largest under 18 yrs old airsoft team) and XTREME AIRSOFT (thus my username)

anyways i got my first airsoftgun when i was 7, and then when i turned 12 thought id like to start competing so i got a ECHO 1 er16 commando and found HELL HOUNDS and joined.

now i own:
ECHO-1 er16 commando (short m4)
Airsoft GI custom G4-a3 dmr ( designated marksman rifle)
Tactical force Tf11 mac 11 co2 smg
Socom Gear Daniel Defense liscensed m4 asault rifle
HFC GBB M190 Special forces M9
Echo 1 m28 bolt action sniper rifle
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 02:08:11 PM by xtremeairsoft »
Zach Parks

Offline KeoniPhoenix

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: November 23, 2010, 08:20:17 PM »
Hello!  My name is John O.  I'm new to airsoft having purchased my first AEG two weeks ago.  I was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ.... but I have been living in Buffalo, New York since August 14th 2004.  I figured I'd join the forums anyways because I family is in Phoenix and would love to partake in a skirmish in the desert.

-- John O.

Offline edgarcia59

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: November 25, 2010, 10:17:00 PM »
Quote from: "ClayDonk"
Hello there, I decided to join this community in response to an eye catching ad on one of the community boards at the library at my local community college. I have been an airsoft enthusiast ever since my brother brought home a TM Sig 552. I tried to convince my friends to get into it in middle-high school but they wanted paintball so we played woods ball instead.  I’ve lived in Prescott and Flagstaff and I now reside happily in Yuma. I’m an athletic nerd with no military experience.

Back to the ad in question though, I’m trying to find more info on airsoft groups/clubs/teams in Yuma. The number on the flyer was a few digits short and I never got a response. The flyer was for the Full Metal Airsoft Team in Yuma.

Hey there Clay, That flyer belongs to a member of the AA forum called Steelclan.  He is usually the most active player here in Yuma. If you want go to the VFW this saturday at 0800, I plan on playing a few skirmishes then.  You can meet a few of the local players.
It takes work to know how to live, dying is easy.

Offline Thors_Vengeance

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: November 30, 2010, 01:08:01 PM »
Hey there everyone, I had played Paintball for almost 6 years, then got out of it and haven't played anything since, that has probably been about 3 years or so. I decided to get into airsoft because it seems way cheaper and less messy. Plus I found out there was a indoor airsoft field not to far from me. So looking forward to seeing and playing some good games with the community here.

Offline AIRSOFTGOD928

• FNG
  • Airsoft
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: December 01, 2010, 08:46:44 PM »
Im emmanuel. i started playing airsoft about a year ago but i didnt have a gun untill like 5 months ago. i own a JG MP5 A5.iva played two games so far but id like to play more often. I live in yuma Az so thats where i mostly play. send me a PM if you have any games in yuma. by the way im 15.
Welcome to airsoft  the most expensive hobby in the world

Offline edgarcia59

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: December 02, 2010, 11:01:40 AM »
Quote from: "AIRSOFTGOD928"
Im emmanuel. i started playing airsoft about a year ago but i didnt have a gun untill like 5 months ago. i own a JG MP5 A5.iva played two games so far but id like to play more often. I live in yuma Az so thats where i mostly play. send me a PM if you have any games in yuma. by the way im 15.

theres a few guys you should look up on this forum man. just ask when ever you want to ask them to go play.
It takes work to know how to live, dying is easy.

Offline italianstallian17

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: December 02, 2010, 09:05:51 PM »
Hey my names mike and Im looking into buying a shorter outer barrel for my Echo 1 ak47, and i just wanted to know if anyone knows if the  PDI AK-47 Short Outer Barrel (on airsoft atlanta) will fit on my AK. What I want to do is get a shorter barrel and maybe even take off the gas tube and replace all that with a long enough flash hider/mock silencer that will cover the outer barrel thanks alot.

Mike

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: December 02, 2010, 09:11:50 PM »
Hi im Mike. Im 15 i started playing airsoft 3 years ago. My first gun which i still have is an Echo 1 stag 15, and I now also own a A&K draganov, Echo 1 AK 47, and Western Arms all metal perfect M9. I bought all my guns with my own money except the Draganov (got a 94 gpa freshmen year). I live in new york and i play atleast once a month. Some accerories that i have for my guns are a drum mag for the Ak 47, Acog, and for the m4 i have a red dot. Im going to be getting a scope and side mount for my draganov. I know how to open up gear boxes and put them together but im not familiar with the names of parts, and this is probably the first year that ive really been looking into upgrades.

Mike

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: December 03, 2010, 08:26:23 PM »
Hi im mike and this is i think my second introduction because im still a newbie but i dont mind saying this again. Im 15 i started playing airsoft 3 years ago, my first gun was a crossman shotgun0. I now own an A&K dragonov, Echo1 redstar AK 47 with an acog and drum mag, and echo1 stag 15 with red dot.  I also am going to be getting a Western Arms all metal gas perfect M9 from my cousin. I first started airsoft with a couple of friends, than i got hooked on it and saved up for my echo 1 stag 15 m4, and i was the first one of my friends to get a good aeg, and than from that point all of my friends invested in good guns and now im looking for a league rochester ny.

Offline MichaelCazares47

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: December 12, 2010, 10:08:22 AM »
Hello from Flagstaff, my name is Michael. I am very interested in learning more about Airsoft games. I have no military or law enforcement history. I was raised around guns my entire life. My dad is retired Border Patrol and former Army infantry. I'm just starting my AS gun collection. I would like info on any and all games in Northern Arizona. If I have to go south too , I will. As my handle implies, I'm 47 and a Critical care nurse. Looking forward to making some new friends and learning all things Airsoft. :P

Offline Magnum

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: December 13, 2010, 05:17:02 AM »
New in town here for work been airsofting for quite some time. Looking to see what the community is like down here. Want to make it to a game but need to get my gear and weapon in order. Looking foreward to meeting and playing with you all.

Offline Flipso

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: January 10, 2011, 09:46:24 AM »
Hello! Im not a big forum person but i do occasionally lurk in the wanted, sale, and events listings
ive been airsofting for 3 years first gun was a 1911 blow back i dont remember what it was a gift. Ended up with a ICS Ak-47, a friends low grade mp5 and some g36 lookin thing. The g36 broke but has been repaired and upgraded and is for sale somewhere. lost interest for about 1.5 year cause friends lost interest. Found some old friends who play and been playing almost every week. I still have the ak and just purchased the A&K masada.

The group of people i play with range from 10-15 every week and we are looking for more players!
If anyones in the 43rd and union area we would love for you guys to join us!
we just started a website and a forum ( not to drag anyone from here but its more of to let players know whats going to happen on upcomming events, rentals, rules, ect. )
http://skunkcreekairsoft.webs.com
facebook search : skunk creek airsoft

Its nice to be here and if anyone is in our area let us know! We'd love to have you come play with us! [smilie=armata_pdt_12.gif]