Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701562 times)

Offline UDTFrog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: whats up
« Reply #735 on: March 15, 2008, 09:54:29 AM »
Quote from: "brandon01"
hey whats up,my name is brandon im 16 and live in queen creek/chandler area i used to have an account on here brandonF.E.A.R but i think it got deleted just started playing again
i need to find some people my age to play with

i got a
G&G Rk104
Jing Gong M4 RIS CBQ
WE 1911
KWC CO2 Desert eagle

Sup Brandon. Austin here.

Yea, Im not discriminate of any age really!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by UDTFrog »

Offline brandon01

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #736 on: March 15, 2008, 11:04:57 AM »
yeagh imnot eather but every game that is posted on here is like 18 or above and stuff so most of the time i cant even play
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by brandon01 »

Offline Venom21

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/diadeloscalaveras818
(No subject)
« Reply #737 on: March 15, 2008, 11:25:41 AM »
Welcome and, its because this sport was ment to be 18 and older because it deals with guns, and the U.S. doesn't trust minors with guns because they think that they are the ones who mostly do jackass staunts with them, or paint the tip black and run around the streets playing cops and robbers. haha

But there are underage people that are smart and wont do thows things but maturity kicks in at different times for people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Venom21 »

Offline mission lane

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • http://www.missionlane.net
Hi from Mission Lane
« Reply #738 on: March 15, 2008, 12:42:34 PM »
Hi. I joined airsoftarizona.com after a paintball store recommended I go online for my request.

If this isn't the proper way to contact airsoft teams, I apologize in advance and maybe someone could give me a better way to contact team members.

We're looking for 4 adults at least 21 years of age - preferably 25 or older for a video shoot in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are shooting a quick 90 second scene of a rescue operation in a warehouse and we're looking for a team that has the look and the technical expertise on rescue and securing a room. Our goal is to get the most accurate scene possible. All dialogue will be done ADR so there's no lines or acting in this shot. We're very low budget so this would be volunteering an hour of your time but we'd be glad to give a small donation to your team if you're interested. We're at info@missionlane.net. Again, if this request is out of line on the forum, no disrespect is intended. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by mission lane »
accept your mission

Offline brandon01

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #739 on: March 15, 2008, 12:59:51 PM »
yes i understand what you mean ,but im looking for people my age that i could play with because if i cant find any there is no point of me having 700 dollars of guns and equipment haha
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by brandon01 »

Offline UDTFrog

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #740 on: March 15, 2008, 10:10:45 PM »
Quote from: "brandon01"
yes i understand what you mean ,but im looking for people my age that i could play with because if i cant find any there is no point of me having 700 dollars of guns and equipment haha

got pics?  :lol:

Offline Marine101

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #741 on: March 16, 2008, 09:33:05 AM »
Yes it is 10 post before you can start a new topic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Marine101 »
PFC Mark Morgan
855 MP CO
Phoenix, Arizona

Offline PainMonopoly

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #742 on: March 17, 2008, 08:03:19 PM »
ok, well i first learned of airsoft when i was 12, my friend had some LPEGs and we got some people together to play and i always enjoyed it.
love the outdoors, been obsessed with the the military for as long as i can remember....paintballs too much $ and not that realistic(those damn blow up bunkers are pointless) no offence paintball players i just never found it as fun as airsoft

when i was 14 i got my first AEG from a friend(not sure what brand it was/no markings)i wasn't able to go to any games because i didnt even know where to go to find em.....

anyway i just had an idea one day and typed in Airsoftarizona and whata ya know here it is

so far I have not been to any games listed on the site but ive made a goal to get to one as soon as i can......

my airsoft collection isnt very big, but it works for me and i like workin on one at time instead of trying to buy as many stock guns as i can.......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by PainMonopoly »
Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Offline Cappy

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #743 on: March 17, 2008, 09:53:42 PM »
Hello, I'm new to airsoft and haven't been to a game yet.  I've had guns for a while and a member named chris recommended I join this website.  The most experience I have is shooting at the local rabbits and quail (soon upgrading to prairie dogs) and occasionally at chris when he isn't paying attention.  Hope to learn a bit before I get annihilated at the first game and not make someone actually want to kill me.  My username is also my nickname, so if you see me at a game somehow you can call me over to tell me I screwed up or something.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Cappy »

Offline bucknbarney

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #744 on: March 17, 2008, 10:30:11 PM »
Hello. My name is Jerrod. I live in Michigan at this time but am getting ready to move to your state within the next couple of months. I am a former marine and wanted to get into airsoft for the milsim aspect of it. I have an Armalite M4 which I just purchased for a primary weapon, a Wells M4 for a loaner, woodland camo, and L.B.V.  I haven't been able to play a game yet and now I am going to be moving! So, I hope you all don't mind Michiganders playing beside you!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by bucknbarney »

Offline Marine101

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #745 on: March 17, 2008, 10:33:34 PM »
Hey Jerrod Welcome to the site. Us Arizonians dont mind you playing down here, we could always use someone else at a game. Good luck on your move.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Marine101 »
PFC Mark Morgan
855 MP CO
Phoenix, Arizona

Offline Venom21

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/diadeloscalaveras818
(No subject)
« Reply #746 on: March 17, 2008, 10:39:54 PM »
Welcome. Seems like Airsoft is growing alot lately. :D It's a new sport but moving fast here in Arizona with so many player everyday.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Venom21 »

Offline UDTFrog

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #747 on: March 18, 2008, 07:00:36 AM »
Quote from: "Venom21"
Welcome. Seems like Airsoft is growing alot lately. :D It's a new sport but moving fast here in Arizona with so many player everyday.

This thread was basically dead until I joined  8)
well, I guess the traffic slowed for a few days!

..I guess Im the bandwagon wheelman! Kidding, It is ironic though..

I made arrangments to make an appearance at
the Big America Style four peaks op & I can't wait!

Look forward to meeting all the leadership and the
rest of the gang! .. Let's keep the new guys coming!
Also, looks like I made my first visit to the Board of review!

Private Frog! Next week will probally be the inquiry!

Offline oldgamefreak

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #748 on: March 18, 2008, 08:15:21 AM »
Greetings all,

The name is Jerry. The tag OldGameFreaK is from my love of video games and being in my late 30’s. (Very late 30’s). My son got me interested in Airsoft. Him and his friends like shooting at each other and have even built there own bunkers in one of there yards. I went into GearBox one day to ask some questions and bought him an Echo1 M4. I was looking for a backup for him a few weeks ago and ended up buying a used CA MP5 for myself.

I was an MP in the Guard and Reserve for 9 years. Qualified expert on everything I got my hands on (M-16, M-203, M-9, 1911 and the M-60). I was on a combat machinegun team (competition team) for about 4 years. I would like to finish getting my gear and get into some CQB / Mount type games. I am also looking into getting a G3 for longer range games.

I got on the sight due to a recommendation by the guys at GearBox.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by oldgamefreak »
"America might have some problems, but it\'s our home. Our country. Our team. And if you don\'t want to root for your team, then just get the hell out of the stadium"........Stan Marsh

Offline bucknbarney

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #749 on: March 18, 2008, 08:27:53 AM »
Thank you for the welcome. I'll be writing more as the time for the big move grows closer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by bucknbarney »