Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701550 times)

Offline Buell

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #780 on: March 28, 2008, 08:25:54 AM »
Hey, Name is Alex Buell.

Been airsoftin for a little over a year with friends from JROTC at Desert Ridge. My first organized event was Operation Blackhorse. I've visited the site a few times, but have never posted.

Plan on takin ROTC in college and entering the Airforce as a Commisioned Officer. Want to be an Airbattle Manager. In JROTC at DRHS, I'm a C/ Captain and the Vice Group Commander aswell as the Varsity Color Guard Commander.

Hope to make more posts on the site and start attending more events.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Buell »

Offline SilentVectorX

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #781 on: March 28, 2008, 04:10:16 PM »
Callsign: Vector.

I've got some buddies over in AZ, so I'm only here to spread some gearbox tech info, as I will probably never physically be in the state other than flying through to get home. But ya never know, maybe I'll make it a long layover someday and tear it up with you guys.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SilentVectorX »
G36-S.Project; 38RPS and counting.
P90SAW-Hunter; 33RPS @ 360FPS.
AEG Upgrade Guide

Offline Blazed

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #782 on: March 28, 2008, 08:26:26 PM »
Welcome Alex look forward to playin with ya soon and Welcome Vector any info is good info
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Blazed »

Offline UDTFrog

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #783 on: March 29, 2008, 12:03:29 PM »
Quote from: "Buell"
Hey, Name is Alex Buell.

Been airsoftin for a little over a year with friends from JROTC at Desert Ridge. My first organized event was Operation Blackhorse. I've visited the site a few times, but have never posted.

Plan on takin ROTC in college and entering the Airforce as a Commisioned Officer. Want to be an Airbattle Manager. In JROTC at DRHS, I'm a C/ Captain and the Vice Group Commander aswell as the Varsity Color Guard Commander.

Hope to make more posts on the site and start attending more events.

Nice, another JROTC guy. Ive put in my 4 years of AFJROTC
and hoping to reap the rewards to an E-3 after bootcamp! Enlisted
of course!

Only difference is ill be wearing white!!  

Look forward to skirmish with all of you!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by UDTFrog »

Offline Ice

• Private
    • View Profile
    • http://urlcut.com/clanka
Moving down from WA
« Reply #784 on: March 29, 2008, 10:55:29 PM »
Im about a 3-4 year player, ive owned AEGs as well as spring guns, and have had tons of fun with both

basically looking for some people to play with once i get down there, and possibly some people to buddy-up an order to redwolf with
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ice »
Cut from the void.

Offline mprhead5

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #785 on: March 30, 2008, 08:50:42 AM »
hello from Kunsan AFB korea. just hit my 4 year mark on my enlistment and I'm looking forward to coming back to AZ in the summer. had a short paintball stint a couple years ago but didn't have anyone to play with. recently got exposed to airsoft and purchased my echo 1 614 AEG. currently researching a second AEG and looking forward to playing in AZ when I get there
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by mprhead5 »
echo 1 614

Offline Marine101

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #786 on: March 31, 2008, 09:58:45 AM »
Welcome to the site there mprhead5 ill see you at some games here soon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Marine101 »
PFC Mark Morgan
855 MP CO
Phoenix, Arizona

Offline F0rgiven

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://rodnee.mybrute.com
(No subject)
« Reply #787 on: March 31, 2008, 10:08:09 AM »
Hey what's up, guys.  I'm Oliver, and i've been playing competitive paintball for about 5 years.  I love it, but i also have wanted to try the more mil-sim experience as opposed to airbunkers and whatnot.

I've always been interested in military stuff probably due to the massive amounts of military video games out there, and i've always liked the idea of mil-sim sort of stuff.  Just recently i was at APD and was chattin up with the airsoft dude there and he got me more interested in playing mil-sim airsoft events.  I've seen videos and stuff of the mil-sim events and they looked so sick.  So i'm thinking about taking up airsoft as well.

Is there a field or something where i could try it out before stumbling headlong into the sport?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by F0rgiven »
CA M15A4 Compact Seal

Offline Benny1232

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #788 on: March 31, 2008, 07:32:11 PM »
Hello my name is Benjamin or just simply "Ben" hehe

Let me tell you how i got started with airsoft. It was last summer 07 my family just moved here to Goodyear Arizona so i was pretty new. I got a friend in school and i decided to go over to his house. Well i came into his room and saw these nice airsoft rifles. A ak47, P90, G36C, and some broken pistols. I took the g36 in my hand and knew it would be my new favorite gun haha. Well ever since ive been battleing him in his backyard, fun times fun times. Then a couple of weeks back we decided we should open our own Airsoft Force here in Arizona, and came both up with the name "Goodyear Airsoft Force" or just simply "GAF". We both gave ourselfs the rank of Colonels and been trying to get some recruits ever since. Im still saving up for my own rifle (G36), and until then i sometimes use his. Like i said our force is new, we have about 2 people besides my friend and me. Well thats pretty much my airsoft story hehe.

Any questions? Let me know and ill awnser them as good as i can ;)
Ben
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Benny1232 »
People ask me how to find me, i respond by telling them to look for the guy with the bugle.
Callsign: Bugler
Main: JG MK36C
Secondary: USP H&K

Offline Corporal209

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #789 on: March 31, 2008, 08:16:39 PM »
Hwey ben, wuzzup? Lol my fav gun is the G36C too, im going to get an Echo 1, but not too soon, but the thing is, most games here are 18+, and so you cant play, dont worry i know how it feels lol :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Corporal209 »

Offline Sergeant First Class Keenan

• Sergeant Major
  • AZ Army National Guard - "Protecting What Matters"
    • View Profile
    • Arizona Army National Guard
(No subject)
« Reply #790 on: March 31, 2008, 08:24:18 PM »
Yea there are alot of JROTC cadets here....... If your looking at ASU and becoming an officer let me know. I'm part of the OCS recruiting team.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Malicious Ind »
Sergeant First Class Keenan
Marketing & Advertising Manager
AZ Army National Guard
Cell: (602) 377-6322

Offline Blazed

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #791 on: March 31, 2008, 09:07:12 PM »
Welcome to all the new faces
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Blazed »

Offline Benny1232

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #792 on: March 31, 2008, 11:04:49 PM »
Iam currently attending Millennium High School, which does not have a JROTC Program. After College i plan on enlisting and train to become an officer. As for ASU, yes i have looked at possibly going to it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Benny1232 »
People ask me how to find me, i respond by telling them to look for the guy with the bugle.
Callsign: Bugler
Main: JG MK36C
Secondary: USP H&K

Offline OlafBERZERKER

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #793 on: April 01, 2008, 01:33:50 AM »
Quote from: "Airsofter1"
UDT, do you not know of Gearbox Airsoft in Tempe on the SE corner of Southern and McClintock?  Its in the old Jungle Toy location (still has the JT sign out front).  They have all the cool high end stuff!

So Olaf, when you get back to the states check them out.  Gearbox Airsoft is Airsofter1 recommended! [smilie=armata_pdt_34.gif]

Does anyone know when this store is open ? I've tried calling a couple of time, but all I get is an answering machine
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by OlafBERZERKER »

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #794 on: April 01, 2008, 01:36:40 AM »
Call in 12 hours.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu