Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701523 times)

Offline GthePRican

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/reefs
Hey guys
« Reply #870 on: May 08, 2008, 10:37:30 PM »
Hey guys, Gabi here from Gilbert. SO I just got a Galexy MP5 PDW and  it's my first AEG, before I had a crappy spring rifle from wal mart. I want to get into games. Anyone know anything about this gun?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by GthePRican »

Offline Blackheart

• Private
    • View Profile
    • http://tannergraphics.qwestoffice.net
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #871 on: May 09, 2008, 08:36:59 AM »
Quote from: "GthePRican"
Hey guys, Gabi here from Gilbert. SO I just got a Galexy MP5 PDW and  it's my first AEG, before I had a crappy spring rifle from wal mart. I want to get into games. Anyone know anything about this gun?

Welcome Gabi. You'll find opinions on just about everything ever made for Airsoft on this forum already discussed, and usually years ago. Search for Galaxy MP5 and you'll find a few opinions on that AEG.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Blackheart »
When in trouble, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

Offline LS/VTEC2579

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #872 on: May 09, 2008, 10:37:26 AM »
HELLO, MY NAME IS JOHN. JUST MOVE TO BUCKEYE. NEVER HAD EXPERIENCE WITH AIRSOFT BEFORE. JUST BOUGHT A SIDE ARM AND IN THE WORKS FOR AEG. LOOKING FOR A CLUB TO JOIN OR GAMES TO PLAY. AMKING NEW FRIENDS
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by LS/VTEC2579 »

Offline corporalred

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/stealthislink
(No subject)
« Reply #873 on: May 09, 2008, 12:36:13 PM »
More damn caps............Try not to use caps on the forums, as people like myself will criticize that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by corporalred »
Quote from: \"Vince\"
I\'ve touched that gun with my hand which had touched my penis. I hope you did not touch your mouth after touching that gun. That would mean your had put part of my penis in your mouth.

Offline Marine101

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #874 on: May 09, 2008, 04:21:17 PM »
Welcome everyone
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Marine101 »
PFC Mark Morgan
855 MP CO
Phoenix, Arizona

Offline jblack

• FNG
    • View Profile
New guy from Prescott Valley
« Reply #875 on: May 09, 2008, 05:55:59 PM »
am not sure how well I could fit in to this sport.  I am 100% disabled with the VA for my breathing,   hak hak, gotta another smoke?   No seriously it is hard for me to run but I have a keen eye and have played war as a kid and have played a little paint ball.  I have always loved guns and this full auto stuff is just almost erotic, ya know?  I love 1st person shooter games on the PC like Call of Duty 4 and Battlefield 2142.  I love playing in coop mode and keeping in contact with fellow team members to achieve ultimate and bloody victory.  Maybe I could be a sniper or scout with a radio.  I could plant my big belly on a hill and call in some snake and nape.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by jblack »
Be Prepared

Offline jblack

• FNG
    • View Profile
Anyone up in Prescott Area
« Reply #876 on: May 09, 2008, 06:24:54 PM »
This is my second post ever on this amazing site.  I am sure to acquire a wealth of knowledge on my new found love of my life.  I'm kicking the girlfriend out and buying AEGs.

Is there anyone up in the Prescott area who would like to try and blast me with 450 fps of plastic balls?   :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by jblack »
Be Prepared

Offline Marine101

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up in Prescott Area
« Reply #877 on: May 09, 2008, 08:12:39 PM »
Quote from: "jblack"
This is my second post ever on this amazing site.  I am sure to acquire a wealth of knowledge on my new found love of my life.  I'm kicking the girlfriend out and buying AEGs.

Welcome, And it looks like you have your prioritys straight  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Marine101 »
PFC Mark Morgan
855 MP CO
Phoenix, Arizona

Offline corruptcrew

• Private
    • View Profile
    • http://www.corruptcrew.com
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #878 on: May 13, 2008, 09:55:30 AM »
Hi. My name is Tom and  I've been doing airsoft off and on since 2003.  I'm new to this forum.  I Mainly recruited co-workers and buddies from high school or college to go out and scrim.   Largest Game I have hosted was 18 people.  We're not into the whole military imitation thing with fake ranks and all that silly stuff.  My buddies and I usually do "real life" versions of the video games Counterstrike or Goldeneye 64 multiplayer mode.  Our gameplay is really casual, there's no boot camps, marches, orders; just straight up grab an AEG and mow people down like you would in video games. Very fun stuff.  I like capture the flag, hostage rescue, trench warfare, and other stuff.  I've got Marui AEGs, and a vsr10 that shoots 550 fps.  If you're interested in that type of game play, send me a PM.  I encourage "noobs" or people with moderate experience to hit us up.  Please only 18 and older, as most of us are in our twenties.  If you're under 18, have your folks hit me up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: May 13, 2008, 04:42:12 PM »
Welcome! hey just for personal questions, are you the same CorruptCrew who put out the youtube vids or no?
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline cburnett

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: May 14, 2008, 02:13:57 PM »
The name is Charles.  I was part of the original group that started AA in the Deney's in downtown Phx.  I played for a couple of years, and then life got busy.  Now I'm a police officer for the City of Scottsdale and have some extra cash and am interested in getting back into airsoft.  Besides, it will give me a chance to practice my tactics.  That's about all.

Offline corporalred

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/stealthislink
« Reply #881 on: May 14, 2008, 03:30:56 PM »
welcome back man
Quote from: \"Vince\"
I\'ve touched that gun with my hand which had touched my penis. I hope you did not touch your mouth after touching that gun. That would mean your had put part of my penis in your mouth.

Offline Radar

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • http://www.opsecairsoft.com
« Reply #882 on: May 15, 2008, 12:55:50 PM »
Hey AA,

Radar here all the way from SoCal... just dropping in as I have not been back since '06! A few pals and I run an airsoft radio station, OPSEC Airsoft Radio (http://www.opsecairsoft.com) and a few of our listeners updated us on the on-goings of AA. We have a segment where we showcase games from around the US and we'd love to start pimping out upcoming AA games. Anyway.. I have been playing since late '00, early '01 and am hopelessly addicted. A few teammates and I will be at LC:7... hope to see a few of you there.

Take it easy,
- Radar
OPSEC Airsoft
Program Director & On-Air Personality

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: May 15, 2008, 03:32:21 PM »
I listen to you all every thurs! Welcome to the site!
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline xOrionx

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: May 18, 2008, 05:44:51 PM »
Active duty military here.  Going to be in Sierra Vista for 3 months starting late next week.  I'm looking to get hooked up in the Airsoft scene down there in AZ.  

I'm an active member of Recondo.  It is a local group here in North Carolina consisting of mostly Active Duty Military, Retired Military and Civil Service.  I'm pleased to be an ambassador to the sport and would love to get together with the more prominent teams and swap stories, TTP's and experience.

Let's open up the lines of communication and share some information

www.ncairsoft.org
http://www.teamrecondo.com/

Glad to know that Airsoft has some organization in Arizona.  

See you on the field!!!