Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701456 times)

Offline Hersch1911

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #420 on: April 30, 2006, 07:33:04 PM »
well, my name is ryan. just started playing this summer, an i LOVE it. its the biggest rush i have ever felt. i bought my first gun(KJworks m9) after seeing my friends glock. just bought my first AEG three weeks ago. ca m15a4. im here because the friend mentioned eariler doesnt play as much, and the rest of queen creek thinks this sport is lame. cant wait to play in my first event!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Hersch1911 »

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #421 on: April 30, 2006, 07:42:35 PM »
Welcome. If you love milsim and good times, you will love this game. See you out there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline Maidrowl

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #422 on: May 10, 2006, 10:37:09 PM »
Hello all. My name is michael but i go by odin most the time. Im not in any way new to airsoft but i am new to the forum side of things. Ive never played in any big airsoft arizona games, but a big group of my freinds and i play every other week at varying places. I would love to come out and play in one of these games. The only poeple that i kno of that go to the events are Ron and Jeremiah of the Phx Jungletoy store. Is there anythin i need to do to be able to play in the big games with the rest of you guys?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Maidrowl »

Offline DEMOLITIONMAN

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
newbe roll call
« Reply #423 on: May 11, 2006, 04:29:44 AM »
Hello Im Drew, army bratt, been in military school from age of 10-16,had my first paintball at 11,and first airsoft gun 5 years ago.
Love the fun and rush of the hunt.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by DEMOLITIONMAN »
"Part of being a MARINE is understanding that at any moment you may be called upon to lead. You must always be prepared to assume complete responsibility."-TOM MONAGHAN

ADM CO "GUNNIE"

Offline lilorsini

• FNG
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/littletanner
(No subject)
« Reply #424 on: May 11, 2006, 02:56:09 PM »
i have had a TM spets and a tm sr-16 for about one year but never played in a real game. hoping to get into playing real games soon. played paintball didnt like it 2 much i like airsoft much better
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by lilorsini »
Justin Little Tanner?

Offline erschießen

• FNG
    • View Profile
another newbie ...sigh
« Reply #425 on: May 17, 2006, 04:23:54 PM »
Hello all,

Name is Todd - live in gilbert - collect pellet guns .177/.22(pistols) and airsoft guns (6mm AEGs GBBs). I stumbled on to this site in a deperate attemp to locate airsoft suppliers in the east valley - looks like I found a new home.

I have never "played" softair ..other then drinking beers and shooting the cans. I still just can't imagine shooting some dude (or getting shot) with plastic pellets that rip thru beer cans and stick in my garage door ..but I am willing to give it a try  :twisted:  

My collection of Airsoft consist of a dozen or so GBBs and uzi/mac pistols etc. My only AEG at the moment is a UTG MP5 (if you can call it that) and now finally shoots ok after rebuilding the gbox and and moding the hopup. Not a bad gun for $80.00.

I have a weekness for sniping (FPS computer games - RTCW etc.) and will be adding something to my collection as soon as I can find a gas metal/wood/ABS rifle that shoots well and doesn't cost $500.00 or more.

I ride sportbikes and fly larger RC planes for fun as of now ... nothing like adding airsoft to give the wife a heart attack when the visa bill arrives.     :shock:

Nice forum - see ya around.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by erschießen »

Offline Popapalooza

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/originalcharlie1
(No subject)
« Reply #426 on: May 17, 2006, 04:32:20 PM »
erschieben, I know your pretty new to AA(as am I)
but one of the things that gets annoying is when people say "Let's go have a softair battle" instead of an airsoft battle. It's called airsoft, remember that forever.

My mane is Popapalooza A.K.A. Charf (don't ask) A.K.A. Charlie. I'm live in Phoenix, AZ but would much rather live in Sedona. I've been into airsoft for about 2 years; the first year I only used springers because an AEG is a waste of money for backyard battles. My second year I had my first AEG and it was a TM Mp5-A4, I'm buying a G36C in about 3 days and hope to convert it to a MG36. Since I'm barely starting my second year I only have two AEGs but I need some GBBs and tactical gear. I tried paintball, it's okay but airsoft is much better; Charf out ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Popapalooza »
Lincoln Six-Echo: What\'s \"God\"?
McCord: Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God\'s the guy that ignores you.

Offline Kore

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #427 on: May 22, 2006, 07:11:52 PM »
Hi name is Emilio. Used to play paintball a few years ago and actually didn't really know about airsoft till about 3 months ago. I plan on buying a CA36 as first gun. I really like the whole realness of airsoft, using camo, magazines, Mil tactics and especially the realness of the gun themselves. Nice to know that there is actually a good handful of players in the southern area.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Kore »

Offline KILO 42

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #428 on: May 30, 2006, 10:15:04 AM »
Hello Gentleman my name is Alex I go By Kilo 42, and I am an alcoholic.. Oh wait wrong forum..

I have a little military experiance, but not much ;) Came on here to say "Hi", and maybe take a road trip from Kali to the desert, and play with some Top Notch guys.

See ya when I see Ya.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by KILO 42 »

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #429 on: May 30, 2006, 10:16:07 AM »
Hey man, good to see you onboard.

Was great rolling with you on Sunday.

BRLTW! HOOAH!

See you at Irene.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline SINJIN

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.coyotetactical.com/gallery
(No subject)
« Reply #430 on: May 30, 2006, 10:28:40 AM »
Quote from: "KILO 42"
Hello Gentleman my name is Alex I go By Kilo 42, and I am an alcoholic.. Oh wait wrong forum..

I have a little military experiance, but not much ;) Came on here to say "Hi", and maybe take a road trip from Kali to the desert, and play with some Top Notch guys.

See ya when I see Ya.

Great to meet you this weekend Kilo.  Be sure to let us know when you have games out there so we can take a team out there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SINJIN »

Offline PHX COBRA

• Captain
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #431 on: May 30, 2006, 10:33:24 AM »
Quote from: "KILO 42"

See ya when I see Ya.

Great time fighting along side you this past weekend.  Your Plt definatly kicked some ACO ass.  We'll see ya at Irene!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by PHX COBRA »

Offline Maverick977

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Maverick977
« Reply #432 on: May 31, 2006, 11:56:09 PM »
Hey everyone, it's nice to finally join AA.  The good AA, that is.  Anyhow, I've actually been airsofting for a few years...  maybe two now?  So I've got some basics under my cap.  I really got into it big when I got my KJW M700 and my camo.  Now I mostly go to games w/ my buddy Ice Man 316 and we let loose on the other guys we get to come w/ us.

I've played some paintball before, but I got sick of the fact that those guns may as well glow in the dark and there never seemed to be any tactics behind paintball other than run and gun.  Now my tactic is to keep peoples' heads down and mow them down with my pistol when they're in close range. [smilie=armata_pdt_25.gif]

Aside from that, I hope to learn a lot as I get smoked by you guys, and hopefully I'll take one or two of you down with me. [smilie=armata_pdt_36.gif]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Maverick977 »
Shadow Hide You.

Offline bigloser38

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #433 on: June 02, 2006, 04:06:17 PM »
Hello all! My name is Domingo, but everyone at work calls me Gonzo. The bigloser38 tag, well, that's another story! I was originally introduced into airsoft by Victor3, who've I've known for, well, eight or nine years now. (Hey Ed!) Anyway, the day he showed me his M4's side by side his real steal M4, man, I was hooked! I’ve owned a CA CQB for almost a year now but have yet to come out and play at any “officialâ€￾ games. I work full-time with the AZ National Guard over at Papago Park as a mechanic. The closest thing to a real game is when myself and a few of my buddies take turns aggressing each other’s buildings! Nothing like “playingâ€￾ army when you’re in the army.  :D  The only difference is we don’t call hits, we like getting to shoot the same person over and over again.  :shock:  I also own two full metal P226’s, a cheapy M16 AEG and am looking into getting a M700.

I’m 26, I’m newly married, I just bought a house out in Avondale and I’m really looking forward to coming out and playing with you guys! (When I get a free weekend! This government job takes a lot more of my free time than you’d think!   :P ) Oh, and I’m prior service Army, six years actually. Served in Baumholder, GE; Stewart, GA and out at NTC with the 11th Cav, Huah!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by bigloser38 »
\"Tango Mike, Gonzo Out!\"

Offline Twitchy Konigkeit

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/ahwatac
(No subject)
« Reply #434 on: June 03, 2006, 12:09:48 PM »
Welcome! Ich Bin Kyle call me Twitch!*(no one does tho, in fact no one even knows who i am on here prolly anyway) Army thats tight! the M700 is P.I.M.P! enjoy your stay!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Twitchy Konigkeit »