Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701457 times)

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #435 on: June 03, 2006, 12:10:59 PM »
That's cool, man. Any friend of Ed's is a friend of mine.

Were you a Pufferfish too?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #436 on: June 03, 2006, 10:00:43 PM »
Quote from: "Twitchy Konigkeit"
(no one does tho, in fact no one even knows who i am on here prolly anyway)

You're wrong there...here's one guy who does. You german guys are legit.

Anyways. Welcome Domingo! I love Ed, so I'll probably love you too!  [smilie=armata_pdt_12.gif]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #437 on: June 03, 2006, 10:25:49 PM »
Welcome to the boards Gonzo! Nice meeting you at the unit today. We gotta get you out there ASAP!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »

Offline bigloser38

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #438 on: June 04, 2006, 05:17:37 PM »
Thanks guys for the uh, kind, words. I hope I don’t disappoint anyone as Ed is a really great guy!

Quote from: "Gantaliano Hoff"
Anyways. Welcome Domingo! I love Ed, so I'll probably love you too!  [smilie=armata_pdt_12.gif]

Well, thank you Hoff. I assume that the feelings are the same. Wait, I guess that depends on how much you love Ed!

Firehead, get some good Huah Huah training this weekend? Come by the shop sometime during the week so you can school us “amateursâ€￾ a bit, okay?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by bigloser38 »
\"Tango Mike, Gonzo Out!\"

Offline BATMAN

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #439 on: June 07, 2006, 02:36:53 AM »
Hey guys; this is Jared from JT Tempe.  I was talking to some people, and I figured it was about time I signed on to the AA forums.  I became involved in airsoft about two years ago, and it now occupies a large percentage of my time... well, it is my JOB after all.  :D  Right now I'm at that "holy crap, I want to buy and upgrade EVERY gun on the face of the planet" stage, so I have to control the use of my wallet as much as possible to save me from certain financial mishap.  

Even though I'm a big-time Marui fan-boy, I'm generally using a CA G36C for my primary... don't ask me how that happened.  Other than that, I'm sporting a TM AUG, AK47 Beta, or a Sig552.  Recently I decided to say goodbye to my gas pistols forever and stick with my TM MP5K as a sidearm.  After upgrades, I will say that gun is... <sniffle> beautiful.  Anyway, I'll likely be on here from time to time.  If you want to contact me... um... call JT Tempe.   :)
-BATMAN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by BATMAN »

Offline Dammit!

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/Tucson_Battlegrounds
(No subject)
« Reply #440 on: June 13, 2006, 12:36:20 PM »
In the words ov Don Vito: "Yo!" Ive been playing airsoft for about 3 years now, and just recently got an AEG of my own. im down here in tucson and realy realy REALY need some people who are serious (unlike the other team members ive kicked off) about being on a team. i also would like to have fun while doing it :lol:  so if you live in the tucson area, gimme a PM, will ya?
now on to my Armory! Ive got a HIGHLY upgraded BE Steyr AUG, a KWC Tanfoglio 1911 Springer (It has some Serious teeth for a 40 dollar Springer!)
and a Gas NBB M9. as for equipment i just have a pair of woodland BDU pants (They work well when playing in washes with paloverde trees and various bushes) and an Infinity Tactical Shoulder Holster. im planning on getting an AK pretty soon to. so ill be stalking the fourums here!  :shock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Dammit! »
\"Wow......F#*& My Five Dollars....Man........\"

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #441 on: June 13, 2006, 12:45:30 PM »
Welcome!

FYI, there's already a pretty big Airsoft org in Tuscon. Sign up on their forums if you haven't already.

http://www.tucsoncoalition.com/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »

Offline Popapalooza

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/originalcharlie1
(No subject)
« Reply #442 on: June 13, 2006, 12:47:05 PM »
Welcome to the forums Dammit! :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Popapalooza »
Lincoln Six-Echo: What\'s \"God\"?
McCord: Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God\'s the guy that ignores you.

Offline Sharkky9

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #443 on: June 19, 2006, 09:10:18 PM »
Hey guys.  My name is cully.  My, "shooting other people" hobby in general started with a desert eagle springer.  I then moved on to playing paintball.  I did that for a few years, but I got so sick of paying the big bucks for paint, that I have taken up airsoft again.  But in a much more serious way.  I have an NBB Beretta 92f.  And hopefully tommorrow the UPS man will be delivering my brand spanking new full metal ICS ak-74.  I live in eastern scottsdale, near fountain hills, and am 16 years old(in 6 days).  Im on vacation right now, but ill be back at the end of july and can't wait to meet some of you guys, and get out to some non-official games.
Peace, Love, and BBs,
Cully
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Sharkky9 »
Armory
ICS AK-74
Beretta 92f NBB
Desert Eagle Springer

Offline Fish

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #444 on: June 19, 2006, 09:16:37 PM »
Hey cully, I already said hello... wish you luck with your ICS AK, I personally have had very bad luck with ICS. I owned a ICS M4A1 and it broke every game... envested alot. But the new ak sounds great maybe ICS changed. Peace.BBs. Not love. Pain.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Fish »
\"If at first you don\'t succeed, skydiving definitely is not for you. \"

Offline Intensive Care Unit

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #445 on: June 25, 2006, 09:54:26 PM »
i found this website by searching airsoft/arizona to find some stuff in arizona. im a sophmore now but i want to go to college and become an officer in the army. i think the military is awsome, im just drawn to it. i have a budy that lives like a minute away from me in mesa and were really into airsofting. i own a UTG M324 sniper rifle and he owns a DPMS M16. we have been trying to find a community that has games or even tournaments. please help us. Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Intensive Care Unit »

Offline Fish

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #446 on: June 25, 2006, 09:59:39 PM »
Come to the July 9th SWPB game. Nice mil sim games and scenerios. See if you can handle the heat :) go to www.southwestpaintball.com for more info and directions. peace and welcome to the forumbs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Fish »
\"If at first you don\'t succeed, skydiving definitely is not for you. \"

Offline Firehead

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #447 on: June 26, 2006, 01:24:17 AM »
Quote from: "Intensive Care Unit"
...become an officer in the army

Gay. Don't be an officer, nobody likes Lieutenants...they never know what the fuck their doing. Be a regular enlisted grunt, like me, and then work your way up to at least E-6. Then you can die, and do whatever you want at that point.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Firehead »

Offline shadowmarshalsd

• FNG
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone
« Reply #448 on: June 29, 2006, 09:02:15 PM »
Well i came into airsoft as a newbie and quickly found that battles in my friends orchard was much to easy then my history teacher referred me here im not quite 18 yet but i cant wait to get in and play with the pros
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by shadowmarshalsd »

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #449 on: June 29, 2006, 09:27:48 PM »
Welcome to the boards.  And you said your history teacher referred you here? Did he/she say how they knew about AA?  Im just curious, I didnt know that we had grown that much. Well to be said, yes, AA games are much much better than most games.  30+ people up to the 50's in a game, makes for some fun times.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.