Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701543 times)

Offline steyraug223

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #885 on: May 19, 2008, 12:09:16 PM »
Hi everyone! My name is Lee, and i am in Casa Grande. I have been playing airsoft now for about a year, and right now i am shooting a echo 1 AK-74 w/ folding stock. As for experience i have been shooting now for about 11 years, and i have been to 2 machine gun shoots. (hooray machine guns!) Besides that i don't have any military or LE experience but i am a huge military nut so I have a lot of interest in the strategy and tactics used.

I'm glad to be here and I look forward to shooting some of you guys.  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
The fecal matter just hit the spinning apparatus.

USN

Offline Marine101

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: May 21, 2008, 12:42:31 PM »
Welcome
PFC Mark Morgan
855 MP CO
Phoenix, Arizona

Offline jones4ms

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 23, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »
my name is mike i am 34 im a former active duty Marine, I have been into airsoft now for a coulpe years and have owned a few guns, now i have a CA MP5, CA M16/M4 (frankenstein) and KSC USP.
[

Offline Blackheart

• Private
    • View Profile
    • http://tannergraphics.qwestoffice.net
« Reply #888 on: May 23, 2008, 03:31:46 PM »
Hi Mike. Welcome to the group. There are a few "older" guys around here. I say experience above athletics takes the day with Airsoft.
When in trouble, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

Offline jones4ms

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 24, 2008, 05:20:40 PM »
thx for the welcome. well i hope me experience can be an asset are there any teams that are activly recruiting in the west valley area.
[

Offline Kingarmssniper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: May 25, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »
welcome man
Pray Psalm Aspergas

Offline sandsniper

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 26, 2008, 08:00:27 PM »
Hello,

My name is Karl and I'm from Phoenix. I just found this site today because I just ordered a Airsoft DBoys V2 Full Metal M16 SPR Mod. 1 AEG Rifle and I'm potentially looking to participate in airsoft gaming. I've owned a couple of chincy airsoft springers and have had some fun with them, so I thought I'd try getting a better gun and see if I like it. I have a lot of learning to do so it's going to take me a while to get up to speed. Looking foward to it though.
"The only reason you\'re still alive is because I use PLASTIC bullets."

Offline arejay

• FNG
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #892 on: May 27, 2008, 08:02:18 AM »
Hi all,

I posted in the Local Games section for my first post, and although I gave a bit of an into, I should have done that here first, oops.  

Im 29 and have an 8 year old son, we are both just getting into airsoft.  He's always been interested in playing army, be it in video games or just running around with his friends.  So when one of his friends showed him his airsoft gun he was really excited and told me all about it.  Well, that was about 3 months ago and now we each have airsoft rifles, both made by JG, his is an MP5 and I have an M4.  I've put a light, sight, and red laser on his, and a sight, red laser, gas powered gernade launcher, and light on mine.

The neighborhood and park are pretty much the extent of where we have played, and it has just been my son and the local neighborhood kids (sometimes I'll hop in for a game or 2).

We really need a place to play, somewhere in the desert or a field or something.  Pretty much anywhere that will get them out of the neighborhood.  I dont think they are ready to join an official coordinated game or team, so just a spot in the Gilbert, Mesa area that I can take them that has a decent amout of cover would be great for now.

Thanks, and sorry for the mis-post in the "local games" section....

Offline sandsniper

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 27, 2008, 09:44:01 AM »
Hey Arejay,

I'm 29 too, but no kids for me. Wow, you managed to make me feel old AND like I've missed out in life. I'll play with you if you want sometime. Maybe we can get a few more people together. Like I said, I don't have a son, but I'll have no problem shooting yours ;)
"The only reason you\'re still alive is because I use PLASTIC bullets."

Offline Pandemonium

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: May 27, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »
Hey my names dylan and im 16 years old and im going to be a senior at sunrise mountain i just moved to arizona about a year ago and i live around peoria but im in phoenix a lot. I've played varsity hockey since 8th grade and tried football a little. I love paintball airsoft and video games. I just bought a new custom aug to play some airsoft but i really dont know where the good airsoft places are and if anyone needs another player for their team or just another airsofter hit me up. i love airsoft and i will honestly pay any amount to play a game or two. i am a hardcore airsofter, if you ever need another guy for airsoft heres my email womps791@yahoo.com

Offline xXReichstadXx

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: May 27, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »
Hello, my name is Logan, and im from Northern Arizona but am mostly in Phoenix. I have been playing airsoft for about 4 years and i have much airsoft tactics experience... dont mean to brag..lol...i recently got a Cyma AKM version 036...i live in a really small town and i am looking for people to make a team...not to sound desperate er shit...u know??lol...well...thats me...

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 27, 2008, 07:21:41 PM »
Welcome, please remember to use the search option instead of posing questions! This will save you alot of hassle with the other site users! Hope you find what you need!
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline JOKER570

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: June 07, 2008, 02:12:44 PM »
Well where to start.   I've been into airsoft since 2000-2001.  I played for couple of years, then I got derailed by a bad breakup with my kids POS mother.   This year I started a new job (Corrections Officer)and I hoped to get back into the game.   I have been able to get online and search things when I'm in the office, so that's how I found this site.  If I ever get any Sundays off I am looking forward to going back down to EAG in Lockhaven PA, that's the closet field that I know of, plus the guys there are real cool.    

My arsenal includes  a custom Phantom Aug,  a fully upgraded to the max APS sniper rifle, a stock TM SIG 552, a TM AK 47S, and my side arm is a glock 17 or a KSC Beretta.
I'm thinking about getting a new AEG but I'm not sure what one yet.  I think I have my eye on the VFC SCAR H, but I'm not sure yet, I want to do more research on it first.  TM and CA were the only real two companies the last time I played.

Offline outlaw

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: June 08, 2008, 04:05:12 PM »
Hey,
my names Ryan. I've been airsofting for about four years and would love to meet more people and get some big games going. I have an ICS M4, and it seems to do the job so I'm ready a game ASAP!

Offline Red Lobster

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: June 09, 2008, 10:18:52 AM »
Hey everyone,

I'm Andrew, a 14 year old from Oro Valley. I've been playing airsoft for a little over a year now and am completely in love with it. I'm hoping that I'll be able to attend some events, but first I have to find out if 14 year old minors are even allowed to in most games. I've seen much controversy over the matter, and that has led me to great confusion. So, can anyone reading this also (if they are able to) answer this question: Is a fourteen year old allowed to attend events provided he has a parent and all required safety gear with him?

Thanks in advance.  :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 06:42:12 PM by Red Lobster »
I\'ll fight you until Hell freezes over, then I\'ll fight you in the ice.