Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 701503 times)

Offline Ogre

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2005, 01:13:21 PM »
Hello, my name is Ethan.  I live in Tucson.  I am the manager for the JT location that just opened in Tucson.  I was in he army for about 4 years.  I just recently started airsofting and am having a blast.  If anyone has any questions about the store or if we carry an item please e-mail me.  I check my mail a few times a day and will respond quickly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ogre »
\"Don\'t Take Life Seriously, It Is Not Permanent.\"  Author unknown.

Offline zckman_2001

• Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2005, 02:02:04 PM »
Quote from: "Ogre"
Hello, my name is Ethan.  I live in Tucson.  I am the manager for the JT location that just opened in Tucson.  I was in he army for about 4 years.  I just recently started airsofting and am having a blast.  If anyone has any questions about the store or if we carry an item please e-mail me.  I check my mail a few times a day and will respond quickly.

nice name.. my friends call me ogre because my last name is ocker(Oaker)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by zckman_2001 »
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that\'s why it\'s called the present.

Offline Bucket

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #182 on: June 27, 2005, 07:51:57 PM »
Glad to see you made it to the forums Ogre. I will be seeing you at JT alot more..... real soon.

(got a few purchases to make  :twisted:  ).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Bucket »

Offline CantoXII

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armoryairsoft.com
Hey All
« Reply #183 on: June 28, 2005, 11:14:38 PM »
Hey everyone, how's everybody doin? I'm new to the forum as I'm sure anyone can see, but I'm not new to airsoft. I've been wanted to talk with other airsofters from around the country. I have a team up in Michigan, anyway I figured I would say hi to everyone.

Stupid I guess "newbie" question I know, but... Where do I have to post in order to be able to create new threads in other areas. To be honest other than to meet and chat with other airsofters, I also have airsoft products for sale.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by CantoXII »

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2005, 11:19:15 PM »
You have to have ten posts, but welcome!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Vince »

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline Greg

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2005, 11:53:23 PM »
I lived in Kalamazoo for a few years. Welcome to the Airsoft Arizona forums, Canto.

You can post in any thread, but you need 10 posts before you can create a new thread.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Greg »
-Greg of Christian\'s Team

Offline deathbydanish

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2005, 02:30:27 PM »
Hey everyone, I just transferred over from the Hawaii Airsoft forums, great bunch of guys there, but there's not as much activity. Plus I'm only in Hawaii whenever I have summer or winter break. Most of the time I'll be in Phoenix for school.

My roommate got me hooked on airsoft, although I already knew about it before we met. I first heard about it when I was in high school, taking part in the school's air rifle team. On the weekends our coach would let us bring in airsoft guns and fire them at our regular targets. Anyway I started off with a cheapo KWC Sig P226 (still have it, good for plinking) and I recently bought a Tokyo Marui SPAS12, but I will be purchasing a Tokyo Marui M16A2 with a 350fps upgrade.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by deathbydanish »
Saguaro Airsoft Team

The quietest move is the most efficient one.

Offline bohica6

• Private
    • View Profile
Sierra Vista Area?
« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »
How's everyone?  I hate getting on new forums but I gots no choice.  I am in the Army and will be at FT Huachuca for a few months (not til Jan or Feb).  I am looking for a local team to hook up with to get some trigger time.  I am deployed now and I'm just trying to plan ahead.  I will be bringing my guns and crap so I will just need a place and people to shoot.  I been into airsoft since 97 and I have played in Okinawa, Japan and on the East Coast (NC, GA) so I kinda have a feel for the game.  I would appreciate any replies or leads on where to look or who to contact.  Any information would be disco.  Thanks, Tony
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by bohica6 »
Not Guilty, Your Honor!!!!

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2005, 05:06:55 PM »
Welcome!

PM sent, bohica.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2005, 08:56:03 PM »
Douglas here. I'm a former 82 ABN combat medic, tab ranger (back in the day almost the ENTIRE 82nd went to ranger school - so I'm not batallion but I still kicked ass!) and also 11B infantry. Not may medics even knew what a Kevlar was and hod not seen their weapon since the day they picked up thier armory card from the REMFs in admin.

Anyway, I just bought my first AEG - an Airsoft Elite ICS MP5SD6. I have not done a lot of airsoft but back before they had cool guns like these we used our bb guns (the ones that shot little metal balls) and learned how to not be seen in the woods! In the service we used "simunition" more than laser tag and you got to know when you were hit.

So hello all! I'm not some kind of badass or general Stiner wannabe, just an old Alabama boy suck here in the desert (actually, I have a nice place in Arrowhead Ranch) who loves wargames!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Doc Hollywood »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #190 on: July 02, 2005, 09:45:43 PM »
Quote from: "Doc Hollywood"
Douglas here. I'm a former 82 ABN combat medic, tab ranger (back in the day almost the ENTIRE 82nd went to ranger school - so I'm not batallion but I still kicked ass!) and also 11B infantry. Not may medics even knew what a Kevlar was and hod not seen their weapon since the day they picked up thier armory card from the REMFs in admin.

Anyway, I just bought my first AEG - an Airsoft Elite ICS MP5SD6. I have not done a lot of airsoft but back before they had cool guns like these we used our bb guns (the ones that shot little metal balls) and learned how to not be seen in the woods! In the service we used "simunition" more than laser tag and you got to know when you were hit.

So hello all! I'm not some kind of badass or general Stiner wannabe, just an old Alabama boy suck here in the desert (actually, I have a nice place in Arrowhead Ranch) who loves wargames!

Welcome!

Damn, I love all these military guys were getting lately! 8)

Ya'll come out to a game, bring everything you learned and we'll step this hobby up to the next level!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2005, 09:55:46 PM »
Thanks....  so who do I chat up to get in on the play Jul 17?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Doc Hollywood »

Offline Mugen

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #192 on: July 02, 2005, 10:10:07 PM »
Arrowhead ranch??  Is it a vast amount of land..with vegitation, draws, spurs and gulches??  Future site of wargames maybe??......  Welcome.  You should go tomorrow to Missle Tank.  Should be bigtime!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Mugen »
It was once believed that Chuck Norris actually lost a fight to a
pirate, but that is a lie, created by Chuck Norris himself to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

Offline Greg

• Colonel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #193 on: July 03, 2005, 02:05:52 AM »
Holy crap! This is a great day for new guys! Welcome, Hollywood, bohica, and  deathbydanish!

You are in the right place. Just watch the new topics on here for game dates.

[smilie=armata_pdt_34.gif]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Greg »
-Greg of Christian\'s Team

Offline howrangi

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/howrangi
Newbie here
« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2005, 04:22:58 PM »
well i just quit paintball for now and "thecrow" works at the same place i do.  he pretty much has me stoked to try this out.  can't wait to get on the field and light up the g-36c.  I'm a USAF active duty personell and like my job but hate some of the people i work for.  I hope to meet some cool and interesting folks and try this interesting game out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by howrangi »
The sword is a weapon of peace. With this sword I stand ready to defend my lineage, my family, my friends, and always, always our blessed country.