Author Topic: If your airsoft world were perfect?  (Read 4380 times)

Raven1

• Trade Count: (0)
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2006, 06:24:29 PM »
!!!Damn You Ladies Lack Vision!!!

In MY PErrrfect Airsoft World, I would wake up in the morning roll out of the rack in my Lara Croft Like Mansion on an Island similar to the one on the Thunderbirds!  Lets say proximity is 45 minutes by air to Tokyo, FAB Niggaz!  Hop in the same whip I drive now, but also have a Custom Honda Ridgeline with an all Carbon Fiber front end to make it look like a Mini Escalade.  Honda 400EX in the back.  Plus a fully modded Audi A8 for wifey to drive my brats around!

My personal squad would be comprised of my boyz.  The gear house will have all of the latest and greatest gear an unlimited budget affords!  In fact, gear manufacturers will come to me and my boys and give us cool gear and weapons to "field" test.  Gear is not limited to what one wears on their person.  But electronics, weapons, vehicles of air/land/sea/under sea!

The Gear House would be located next to my own personal airsoft (also Located on the island) field with a mixture of Jungle, beach head and MOUT Facility that is a cross between solidness of Zussman but with the size and lay out of Somalia's Mogadishu!  There will be a personal Gulfstream fueled/staffed/ready to take our team to exotic locales.  (You know just in case some jackass from Thailand starts talking shit and we have fly in and put it down like that.  Mean while Vince leaves him a personal reminder a few months later as his baby's sister belly finally starts to show!  And once the child is born he will finally ask him about that day the Big Bad Man showed up and bitch slapped his ass on the airsoft field!  Always liked Thai didn't ya Vinney!)  From the forests of Europe, tropics of South East Asia, Mongolian hills of China, the wild plains of Africa and the frozen tundra of either North or South Poles!

If you're going to dream baby, DREAM BIG!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Raven1 »

Offline RangerBob

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://photobucket.com/albums/c48/rikki185/?sc=4
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 06:27:56 PM »
Nice on Raven1, I like it....But mine would also have midgets dressed in clown outfits for target practice....Clown outfits with appropriate eye and face protection.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by RangerBob »
A team kill is still a kill.....

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 06:31:53 PM »
Quote from: "azsarge"
Quote from: "DUDE"
Firehead are you mentally retarted.

I'd consider who you're talking to before you put your foot in your mouth again.

Be nice to Ian, DUDE.

yeah... i think I'm the only one that's ok to call mentally retarded... I've proven that one time and time again...

i think the perfect airsoft field would have to include helicopters available on tap... UH-60 or atleast an OH-58/Bell 406 or better yet a HH-65A or similar looking KA-60... maybe if one of us wins the lotto...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ranger_Robby »
Quote from: \"Vince\"
ALRIGHT GIRLS YOU\'RE BOTH PRETTY

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 06:46:47 PM »
Quote from: "Ranger_Robby"
Quote from: "DUDE"
Firehead are you mentally retarted.

I'd consider who you're talking to before you put your foot in your mouth again.

Be nice to Ian, DUDE.

yeah... i think I'm the only one that's ok to call mentally retarded... I've proven that one time and time again...

i think the perfect airsoft field would have to include helicopters available on tap... UH-60 or atleast an OH-58/Bell 406 or better yet a HH-65A or similar looking KA-60... maybe if one of us wins the lotto...

HH-65, huh?  For all those Coast Guard OPs?  :P

Yeah, a hawk would be nice.  I guess for now we'll just have to settle for "air support" from Longbows flying over the 4 peaks AO ...

But, if we're going to have helos, I'd want an MH-47 and two DAPs as excort.  With the THIRTY MIKE MIKE replaced with EIGHT MIL of course.  The rockets can be nerf howlers.
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 06:56:10 PM »
And most importantly, Every distinct group of guys would have legit gear of the same type.  

My dream is to look at the field, and see what appears to be a military unit.  

No MultiCam, unless you got that 4 barrel gun and motorcycle helmet to match.

A team decked out in MICHs, RAVs, tricked M4s, and matching DCUs.

Another Team in DCUs, IBAs, ACHs, and tricked M4s with SAW and 203 gunners interspersed.

Finally, a gung-ho group dressed in PJs, pakols, flip flops and AKs of varying types.  With DshKs mounted on old toyotas and plenty of nerf-launching RPGs.

The game would be long, very difficult, and it'd be raining the whole time.  We would have been infil'ed by air, and have to exfil by foot.  Not everyone would make it, but no one would stay there.

THAT is my dream.  Keep it going while I'm in Afghanistan fellas, and I can't wait to see what's going on when I return! :D

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 07:08:29 PM »
HH-65, huh?  For all those Coast Guard OPs?  :P

Yeah, a hawk would be nice.  I guess for now we'll just have to settle for "air support" from Longbows flying over the 4 peaks AO ...

But, if we're going to have helos, I'd want an MH-47 and two DAPs as excort.  With the THIRTY MIKE MIKE replaced with EIGHT MIL of course.  The rockets can be nerf howlers.
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

come on C, you gotta admit the dolphin looks cool... a DAP, eh? I like calling them Fathawks... cuz they look like a... duh, hense my nick name for it... mental retardation kicking in again...

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline Ranger_Robby

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2006, 07:11:42 PM »
hahaha, well no shit... check this out....

http://www.asiatradingonline.com/russia ... pter24.htm

NOW SHUT THE **** UP

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2006, 07:32:36 PM »
Yeah, the Dolphin looks cool, but if you've ever been inside one you'd understand my point.  Room for the crew, and that's about it with aux tanks.

47's are the way to go, and we wouldn't have to worry about anyone getting cut-up by that pesky tail rotor. :P

Offline Commander

• Private
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2006, 09:21:02 PM »
All right now sarge don’t pick on the coast guard we are very sensitive people>>> across with fort knox and Docs idea is what i would like>>>
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Commander »
Commander \"Maverick\"
Semper Paratus

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2006, 09:58:34 PM »
Quote from: "Commander"
All right now sarge don’t pick on the coast guard we are very sensitive people>>> across with fort knox and Docs idea is what i would like>>>

The only service I pick on is the AF. :lol:

Needless to say, I respect any other service and that will never change.

Offline MicrowvbleTurtle

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2006, 11:48:33 PM »
The scenario would start off with Americans making a helicopter insertion to an area with some mixed in vegetation - say something like JOMAX.

The Americans would then be forced to move towards a large MOUT facility in the center.  That MOUT facility would contain many multi-level buildings, parking lots, you name it.  In the center of the city would be a river to offer yet another barricade to the attackers.

Scenario goal for the Americans (the attackers) would be to remove all hostiles from the area.  Scenario goal for the hostiles (the defenders) would be to repel the American attack.

I would have to agree with Christian about having accurately dressed and organized "teams."  That would make the video that I'd make out of the scenario so much better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by MicrowvbleTurtle »

Offline DUDE

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2006, 10:22:19 AM »
I know what im saving up for.  [smilie=armata_pdt_41.gif]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by DUDE »
If everyone is thinking alike... then somebody isnt thinking.
                    - General George S. Patton Jr

Offline jwflowersii

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
My Dream Site
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2006, 02:36:24 PM »
My perfect airsoft field would consist of many different terrain features as well as structures.  It would be large enough, about a 100 acres, and varied enough to start the teams without knowing the others location.  It would include vehicles for transporting units around to and from objectives.  The cities would be surrounded by natural vegetation and have roads from multiple directions.  Units defending the city or other objectives would have to go on patrols and recon while correctly identifying the enemy routes and objective.  The terrain would have a least one mountain to capture for strategic advantage and a least one river to forge or cross.  Oh what the hell, all I'm asking for is a military base like Fort Bragg!!!!  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by jwflowersii »

airsoft_noob

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2006, 02:11:36 PM »
i may not have top of the line weaponry, but i have experience in both extremely thick jungle habitat, and most everything up to desert combat with just shrubbery and rock.  I personally like a realistic scenerio battleground such an urban block, or something... like a torn Bosnia.  Large play areas and teams makes the game realistically war-like.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by airsoft_noob »

Offline Cochise116

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2006, 04:04:49 PM »
AzSarge you work on helicopters right? How does the tail rotor get power with the fennestron or in tail rotor design do you know? Cause I see most newer helicopters are using that design and was curious such as the "Dolphin" and the EC130.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Cochise116 »